Cryptotalk history.. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Cryptotalk history..

I am also new in cryptocurrency so I can't tell you about the history of this. but I can suggest you a thing that is you can search in Google history of cryptocurrency. I hope so you will get your perfect answer. thank you

i am new member in forum i don't know the story of cryptotalk.. i don't know the history of this fortune but i am interested to know it really interested and i reffered by the friend who already posts here.

I can't help you my friend because I am new in this forum . I don't know the story of Cryptotalk .If someone is known about it,  please share with me  .I am interesting to know about it .

Cryptotalk platform starts about 6 month ago. It is the site through which you can earn bitcoin in the youbit account by simply creating topics about crypyocurrency and the bitcoin. You can earn btc through cryptotalk by making reaction post on any topic given in this forum. Cryptotalk is the best site for earning money and also for learning.

It's very sorry to say that i can't help you in this question because I'm also a new member of this forum i recently joined it only the senior member can help but i will suggest you to search about its history and also share with us. Thank you!

Now that you have brought this topic, I am also curious to know about the history of crypto talk.Since I am new to this forum I may not be able to help you. But I feel this site may have started under one year.

I am new here, and I do not know completely about the history of this forum, but I know that it is not old, and through it you can gain a lot of information about the world of currencies, and also make money.

• Useful or interesting 1

As per my knowledge cryptotalk history start 6months ago it is a campaign to earned BTC or Bitcoin in yobit platform,and gave prize to all comments and post you made  in cryptocurrency and yobit and to promote this Cryptotalk site to all. Thank you!

I used to earn cryptocurrencies from the taps and the site that depends on ads, but it was a little profit until my friend introduced me to this forum and advised me to work on it because it pays well.

• +3 1

A year ago I joined this forum and a few months before my joining, the campaign was in place, and they used to pay $ 3 per day for 30 comments, and now the payment system is different.

• +1 1

On 2/22/2020 at 2:40 AM, Enxz said:

Hi mates! Can someone Narrate me about the history of cryptotalk , where or how it started .. just curious About it .. thank you for your reply if ever ..

According to what I remember, the CryptoTalk forum started in September 2019 and my guys started talking about it and that it is a good source of information on cryptocurrencies and a source of profit as well. I hesitated a little before subscribing, but it was not too late to enter this wonderful forum and benefit from sharing information with everyone.

Hey my mate. Im sorry but I don't know much about the history of cryptotalk and it would of great for us if someone could explain it. 

On 2/22/2020 at 5:40 AM, Enxz said:

Hi mates! Can someone Narrate me about the history of cryptotalk , where or how it started .. just curious About it .. thank you for your reply if ever ..

I am also a new member but I had seen many older posts.around about more than one year has been passed to have cryptotalk and it is growing more and more so this platform is becoming more popular because of  opportunities it provides.

• Useful or interesting 1

I only joined the crypto forum 3 months ago and I really love the platform because I gain knowledge and earn.i don't know the story or history of crypto but I know it is a Russian forum.it really is a wonderful experience been in the crypto forum 

On my own little perspective about the whole initiation of the Crypto talk, I think, it was more as to build a community of related knowledge about Cryptocurrencies, as we have other sites as such like bitcointalk, altcoinstalk as this are a Crypto chat community, so I think that's why we also have Crypto talk

Bitcointalk is an Internet forum dedicated to the discussion of bitcoin, blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. The forum was initially created by Satoshi Nakamoto, the pseudonymous inventor of Bitcoin on Nov 22, 2009.

On 2/22/2020 at 8:40 AM, Enxz said:

Crytotalk is also new in the cryptocurrency world i think its started last year and it become more popular this year because of the crisis situation in many countries so other members registered here to have extra earnings. Also this forum is not like investing, trading or mining many coins they created this to well informed many users about cryptocurrency to teach us how to gain money and use any coins for transaction or business matters simple say sharing knowledge to each other on properly use of cryptocurrenct. Yobit is will paid us.

I think the beginning of cryptocurrencies is when the guy (Satoshi Nakamoto) decided to make a coin that is digital based to make online payment with it but I'm not really sure about this thing because even the real name of he person/group who decided to make this project is secret and not shared to public until name and the name   (Satoshi Nakamoto)  refers to the bitcoins and that is all I know I hope you founded it quit useful

• +3 1

My dear friend, I have been joining the crypto forum for some time now.  This is a great forum.  This forum has been running since September 2019.  I have come to earn in this forum.  BTC can be earned through work in this forum.  But the history of crypto is very good. Thank you.

I am new in this forum i dont know all history of the cryptotalk but in joining cryptotalk i am resarch the whole thing about cryptotalk so this is very good website its paying for your work and your trust is important in any platforms 

It is more than a year now when the product formed actually started and since then it is uses about money you can find the rest of the details on the exchange itself or maybe you can read some articles on the YouTube.

cryptotalk is here from mny months now you can check all the history just read the forum rules and the dates of what they have mensiond afer that you can make this happen.

My friends I do not know much about the history of cryptocurrencies, however I do know that cryptocurrency is very popular these days because it is a very easy way to earn money. 

Actually I don't know the history of cryptotalk because cryptotalk is the old one I think and I'm new here so I think I don't know the history of cryptotalk but it is the best forum.

• +1 1

I just began for the current year and I don't have a careful history about cryptotalk and I just thought about this through a companion of mine. The genuine history is the place where I have no clue.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Разработчики DePIN-стартапа Ambient привлекли $2 млн   Разработчики децентрализованной сети физической инфраструктуры (DePIN) Ambient привлекли $2 млн в рамках начального раунда финансирования. Компания Borderless Capital лидировала в этом раунде. В нем также приняли участие Solana Ventures, Parami Investors, Sonic Boom Ventures, Primal Capital и прочие.   Компания Ambient начала сбор средств еще в феврале 2024 года. Он был закрыт через 2 месяца, в апреле, о чем заявил соучредитель и генеральный директор стартапа Лука Франки. Раунд был структурирован как простое соглашение о будущем капитале (SAFE) с токен-варрантами.
    • Наша компания это высокий уровень профессионализма и сервиса для каждого клиента. Мы постоянно стремимся к совершенству, чтобы обеспечить вам максимальное удобство, безопасность и выгоду при обмене валюты. Присоединяйтесь к нам и совершайте выгодные обмены!  
    • Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум.   Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум. Цена Эфириума снизилась на 1,85% за последние 24 часа и находится около ключевого уровня поддержки в $3 010, согласно данным CoinMarketCap. Однако, данные о ликвидации позиций показывают, что трейдеры больше склонны верить в то, что цена продолжит падать в ближайшем будущем. Если цена вырастет на 3%, то произойдет ликвидация шорт-позиций на сумму $345 млн. С другой стороны, снижение на 3% до уровня $2 920 приведет к ликвидации лонг-позиций на сумму всего $237 млн. Это происходит после решения Grayscale отозвать свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум 7 мая, всего за три недели до планируемого решения Комиссии по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC). Также это происходит на фоне спекуляций о возможной классификации Эфириума как ценной бумаги и судьбе заявок на создание ETF на Эфириум на рынке фьючерсов. Несмотря на оптимизм в начале года, аналитики становятся все более скептичными относительно возможности SEC одобрить ETF на Эфириум к следующему сроку 23 мая. Похожее мнение преобладает и среди криптосообщества. Согласно Нью-Йоркской платформе для предсказаний в области криптовалют Polymarket, 92% участников считают, что заявки на создание ETF на Эфириум будут отклонены. Также существуют общие опасения относительно общего использования Эфириума и отсутствия спекулятивного интереса со стороны краткосрочных держателей (STH). "Использование Эфириума в настоящее время настолько низко, что их механизм сжигания не успевает догнать выпуск для валидаторов", — прокомментировал криптоаналитик Джеймс Чек, известный как "Checkmatey", в своей публикации на X 7 мая. 8 мая Glassnode сообщила, что недо-производительность Эфириума в этом цикле относительно Биткоина (BTC) объясняется "заметной задержкой спекулятивного интереса" со стороны STH группы. Однако, за несколько дней до этой новости некоторые трейдеры были оптимистичны относительно того, что цена Эфириума может прорваться к концу 2024 года. "Аналогичный фрактал, как в IV квартале 2020 года, прорыв может произойти в III квартале 2024 года согласно историческому шаблону", — рассказал псевдонимный криптотрейдер Эш Крипто своим 1,1 миллионам подписчиков 6 мая. "Эфириум в настоящее время движется в рамках падающего клина, с его ценой, тестирующей значительную зону поддержки. Ожидайте возможного бокового движения в этой зоне поддержки", — рассказал псевдонимный криптокомментатор TheCryptoPalace своим 20 400 подписчикам на X 1 мая.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Welcome to MoonerHive—the ultimate platform for discovering the latest cryptocurrency tokens and earning rewards. Whether you're a seasoned investor or new to the crypto world, MoonerHive offers a unique way to engage with the crypto market through token listings, voting, and airdrops. Engage with the Crypto Market and Earn Rewards MoonerHive puts you in control. Our platform lets you actively participate in the crypto community by voting for your favorite tokens. Every vote earns you points, which you can redeem for cryptocurrencies on our platform. Gone are the days of passive investing; with MoonerHive, your engagement pays off. Early Access to New Cryptocurrency Tokens Explore the newest cryptocurrency tokens before they hit the mainstream. MoonerHive provides early access to innovative projects with high growth potential. As a member, you’ll be among the first to discover and support these exciting opportunities. Earn Free Crypto with Airdrops MoonerHive's airdrop system lets you earn free crypto just by participating in token launches and engaging with the community. It's a simple and rewarding way to grow your crypto holdings while staying informed about new projects. Sign Up to Experience MoonerHive Ready to start earning rewards and discovering new tokens? Sign up for MoonerHive today to unlock exclusive benefits, earn points, and claim cryptocurrencies. Don't miss out on the next big thing in crypto—be at the forefront of the revolution. Boost Your Token's Visibility If you're a project owner looking to gain exposure, Mooner Hive offers a comprehensive listing platform. List your token and connect with a community of passionate crypto enthusiasts. Our platform provides the visibility and engagement you need to succeed. Launch Your Own Token with Mooner Hive Mooner Hive also features a Token Generator for project owners looking to launch their tokens through our advanced software. With countless airdrop opportunities and a user-centric approach, Mooner Hive is paving the way for the future of DeFi. Join Mooner Hive today and start your rewarding crypto journey! Whether you're a crypto investor or a project owner, we're your one-stop destination for new token launches, airdrops, and earning crypto. Get Social With Moonerhive Twitter | Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | Github
    • Надо ждать когда ФРС начнет снижать ставку и тогда можем и новый ATH увидеть. Акции в США полнимаются тоже на этих ожиданиях.
    • Из-за рабочего графика пока не успеваю играть совсем. Но все собираюсь. : мая в Дискорде было опубликовано объявление по поводу обновлений:   Мне лично крайне неудобно логиниться каждый раз заново на Луну в Метамасом как они сделали сейчас.
    • Актуальные курсы на 8.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Известный аналитик крипторынка изучил возможность возвращения цены биткойна к 70 000 долларов в мае. Цены на биткойны оставались в узком диапазоне с момента их возвращения выше психологического уровня в 60 000 долларов 3 мая. Однако известный аналитик считает, что в этом месяце актив потенциально восстановится до уровня в 70 000 долларов — цены, которой он не видел с 12 апреля. BTC поднимется выше? 8 мая Адриан Здуньчик, известный как «crypto_birb», сообщил своим 652 000 подписчикам X, что потенциальная цель цены биткойна в мае составляет около 70 000 долларов. Аналитик сказал, что мы находимся на бычьем рынке, потому что тенденции 200-недельной и 50-недельной скользящей средней растут.              Кроме того, 200-дневная скользящая средняя на этой неделе достигла рекордного максимума, превысив 50 000 долларов. Пионер биткойнов Энтони Помплиано заметил это, сказав: Здуньчик добавил, что технический индикатор теперь является уровнем поддержки на этой цене. Он сказал, что настроения рынка все еще находятся в фазе «жадности», согласно Индексу страха и жадности, а затраты на майнинг застопорились. Более того, средний прирост в мае в предыдущие рыночные циклы составлял около 15%. «Открытие месяца на уровне 60 600 долларов предполагает ориентировочную цель на конец месяца около 70 000 долларов», - заключил он. Коллега-аналитик и трейдер «Crypto Caesar» заметил, что существует спорный случай, когда Биткойн формирует большую модель «чашка с ручкой» на недельном таймфрейме. «Если этим летом Биткойн сможет начать двигаться выше ATH, то я ожидаю сильного роста вверх и, возможно, более короткого цикла», — добавил он. Ранее на этой неделе криптовалютная биржа Bitfinex сообщила, что некоторые внутрисетевые индикаторы указывают на то, что давление продаж со стороны краткосрочных держателей ослабевает. Более того, бывший генеральный директор BitMEX Артур Хейс заявил , что локальное дно было пройдено, когда BTC достиг $56 800, и рынки останутся в диапазоне от $60 000 до $70 000 примерно до августа.
    • Явно не из-за спада цены. Иначе им тогда надо и другие валюты делистить по тому же принципу. В любом случае, на данный момент "волны" торгуются не менее чем на 60 площадках, затрагивая известные крупные биржи. Так можно про 85% токенов и платформ сказать. Про всякие мем-коины подавно. Как же проект способен набирать твёрдую репутацию с годами, если его со счетов списывают по достижении возраста в 7 лет?
    • Хотели бы сообщить о начале нашего сотрудничества с мониторингом https://www.okchanger.ru/exchangers/FlashCash