Is Forex indicators really Works? - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

Is Forex indicators really Works?

Dear Forex traders,

I welcome you all to my this post. My question here is, does the Forex indicators really works?

From my 7 years of experience and Forex trading I can say that only moving averages can help you to filter charts for the trend. Other than that I don't believe the forex indicators really work. 

Kindly share you are good thoughts best on your experience. 

Thank you so much. 

Please follow and like my post if you want to learn about Forex trading send me message. 

Indicators are tools we refer to what happened in the market and cannot predict what will happen. In any case, they are used for domestication and not for decision-making.

8 hours ago, Jhadhasan said:

Indicators are tools we refer to what happened in the market and cannot predict what will happen. In any case, they are used for domestication and not for decision-making.

exactrly and people make suggestions based on indicators. its just like statistics it shows what happend before and maybe more information on one's reactions to some events but nothing more.

Pointers are apparatuses we allude to what occurred in the market and can't foresee what will occur. Regardless, they are utilized for taming and not for dynamic

of course it does what it supposed to do it just gives you the information about things they happened and affected value. so i thinks its very useful not only for beginner but also for experts too.

First of all, there is no such a thing as “Forex Indicators”. Forex doesn't have any special indicator. All the indicators you see, have been invented by the professional stock traders. However, almost all of these indicators, at least as far as I know, can also be used to trade the other markets, including Forex.

Yes, Indicators are more useful and works perfectly, indicators are mainly used to see how the trend is going, and breakouts etc. But it depends how you are analysing the market with indicators.

I have no idea about that. You will know them. Let me know

I have no idea about that. You will know them. Let me know

Forex indicators will really work because the reason is that no matter what opportunity they offer, they do not offer any opportunity to mislead, which gives them a good opportunity so that everyone can work.

Forex trading is available in my country but here is another strick rules are about to come. My country is thinking about to ban crypto currencies.According to government criminals are getting good environments due to this. Hopefully, forex trading will be still available. 

Forex indicators are useful tools to know the price in the future,they perform mathematical algorithms on historical price data to forecast where the price might go. But since technical indicators are based on historical prices, all of them tend to lag a little bit, so we really must be careful before placing a trade.

On this one I would like to only talk of the moving average forex indicator as it is the one I'm familiar with and this indictor really works and provides accurate signals if you have mustered how to use it and its the only one I have tried to use before not knowing about the other ones I don't think they are useful.

I think that the indicators in Forex can't works alone you have to mix them a strategy and work with it together, go search in YouTube strategies and you will find that all strategies take several indicator to trade, and in my view i see that the stochastic indicator is the best indicator in the Forex trading and also in the crypto coins trading the indicator works.

In my opinion forex indicators really work. But I cannot tell much about the topic because I don't work on forex. That's all I can say about the topic thank you very much.

In my opinion the forex indicators really work.  But I can't say anything because I don't work on Forex.  That's all I can say ...

The channel outlines for the pattern. Other than that I don't accept the forex pointers truly work. Benevolently share you are acceptable musings best on your experience.

On same information. RSI, MACD, CCI, Stochastics & Bollinger Bands are all built using these two variables. No indicator contains a secret sauce capable of telling you when to enter and exit .In my opinion forex indicators really work.  But I can't say anything because I don't work on Forex.thank u,,,,.

Performs a mathematical algorithm on historical historical data.  Since the technical indicators are based on historical historical values, they are all lagging behind, so we must be really careful before setting up a trade.  And to know the details about this work.

I personally think that it depends who orders this Forex indicators. Because if they are offered by a begginer then obviously most of them are not going to work but if they are from a profesional then most likely they will work 

personally think that it depends who orders this Forex indicators. Because if they are offered by a begginer then obviously most of them are not going to work but if they are from a profesional then most likely they will work .Thank you

Indicators are tools who prefer to what happen in the market.i would like to only talk of the average Forex indicators this indicators is really work.

Indicators are tools we refer to what happened in the market and cannot predict what will happen. In any case, they are used for domestication and not for decision-making

it depends who orders this Forex indicators. Because if they are offered by a begginer then obviously most of them are not going to work but if they are from a profesional then most likely they will work

who prefer to what happen in the market.i would like to only talk of the average Forex indicators this indicators is really work