Is Forex indicators really Works? - Page 2 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

Is Forex indicators really Works?

On 2/21/2020 at 10:22 PM, khan188 said:

Dear Forex traders,

I welcome you all to my this post. My question here is, does the Forex indicators really works?

From my 7 years of experience and Forex trading I can say that only moving averages can help you to filter charts for the trend. Other than that I don't believe the forex indicators really work. 

Kindly share you are good thoughts best on your experience. 

Thank you so much. 

I agree with you my friend. But sometimes it happens that the indicator provides us with the right signal. But it has been seen more often that the signal given by the indicator proved to be wrong. You are right, you should not trust the indicator.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you khan, forex indicators are of little help. Indeed, in essence, they show what happened, and not what will happen. You can't rely on them, they weren't sent for that. It seems to me that only beginners can make decisions based on this data.

In my experience the moving average work good from my point of view the indicator only work if you combine with a really good technical analysis, for example you can use the RSI to understand that the market is oversold or overbuying and you can wait for a pullback, the best trader sont recommend to use many indicator becuase you can't act correctly in many situation. If you want to use indicator try to find the most simple indicator sometime are better than other.

Yes, I agree with you
The best things about trading are the simplest. Indicators make the chart complicated.
Use indicators as a way to complement your trading strategy.
good luck for everbody .

The forex indicators actually works, but sometimes they cannot work unfortunately when they have already indicate the market movement but the market suddenly change. 

Indeed, the moving average is the best indicator used.
For me, I also use volume and oscillators indicators to know the times of saturation in buying and selling, but I never use an external indicator.

• +2 1