How to earn money just by browsing? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
raihan97

How to earn money just by browsing?

Your words are correct and several browsers have appeared that offer you their currencies through the use of their browser such as bat currency and after that you can convert the currency to bitcoin or dollars

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes brave browser is a browser through which you can earn and it is commendable that you can earn by just browsing but the problem is that it pays bery wages and in my opinion it is a waste of time as it demands too much time but the wages are very low , I'll suggest you to stick with this forum.

On 10/11/2019 at 11:09 AM, raihan97 said:

We all use some browsers such as Chrome, Puffin, UC Browser, Opera Mini, Mozilla PigPox but no browser ever lets us pay, but currently, there is a browser launch whose brave browser, this browser pays the users. This browser was used only by people whose computers they used to chill before, but now it has opened up for Brave developers so that we can now earn money with mobile. There are a lot of reasons why these developers make this browser so they can't refer because they can't make income. But there is no referral here. Shudu can only earn money by browsing.
Dear Viewers Can't Believe It. You can only see me once you trust me. I swear you will never be deceived. Because it is a trusted browser.

In this crypto world there are some browsers who give us reward for browsing. Some of these browsers are netbox, brave etc. I currently working on netbox.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I tried a lot of browsers and tried to gain money from browsing, but I did not get any gain it is a waste of time only and if you will get the gain these amounts are very few and you will need a long time and there is no ranking of seniority

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Brave browser doesn't pay a good amount of money to its users and I know this because I'm using it right now and have not even received any money from it but I can say that it is a very good and reliable browser.

It is hard to look in earning money by just browsing because there are many scams in that. You can search on the internet maybe there are sites that you can earn money.

brave browser is the best if you want to earn good amount by viewing ads in brave. ads presented are based on your interests.

Yes this news is very true. I personally using brave browser and earning money as well. They gives BAT tokens to their users. It's very good browser which always supports cryptocurrencies.

Brave browser is really the best one, l'm using right now Brave to join on the forum or for doing others. Brave browser is also the safety, you can prefer it. 

Yes you can, you can use breve rewards if you want. You can make a lot of money from here. But it takes time. And you have to go through many rules But in my opinion, it is better not to try to earn money from PTC site and rafer site

On 10/11/2019 at 10:39 AM, raihan97 said:

We all use some browsers such as Chrome, Puffin, UC Browser, Opera Mini, Mozilla PigPox but no browser ever lets us pay, but currently, there is a browser launch whose brave browser, this browser pays the users. This browser was used only by people whose computers they used to chill before, but now it has opened up for Brave developers so that we can now earn money with mobile. There are a lot of reasons why these developers make this browser so they can't refer because they can't make income. But there is no referral here. Shudu can only earn money by browsing.
Dear Viewers Can't Believe It. You can only see me once you trust me. I swear you will never be deceived. Because it is a trusted browser.

Yes finally i have started using brave browser too. And I'm receiving ads notification daily from brave and I'm earning BAT as well. But this earning is low but still it's for free browsing so you all should use it. 

Yeah friend I also read some where that if we use some specific browser we can earn some good  amount with only browser. I hear about  brave browser but never use it and don't  know details about  that. 

Yes. Brave browser is known as the browser to earn BAT easily. I tried working on a fairly simple job browser but I didn't make much so I left it after almost 2 months of work. I generally don't like this way of making money

On 10/11/2019 at 1:09 PM, raihan97 said:

I dont have any information about that and I didn't hear from someone that you can earn money for just browsing. I thought you can earn money easily by posting like what are doing right now.

On 11/2/2019 at 9:13 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

yes, it's a great way to earn a few coins, but i'm not sure if the browser is safe, i think that before using it i'll analyze it with my antivirus...

The Bray Browser is completely safe, but on the contrary it has protection features, maintaining privacy, preventing annoying ads, in addition to winning some tokens while browsing by watching ads, but the main problem is that it blocks some countries.

On 3/1/2020 at 9:24 PM, Smigo said:

Brave browser its good but its not working worldwide, in other countries we can only use it but we earn nothing.

they are planning to launch their browser worldwide very soon until you can use other service to earn money like cryptotalk presearch search engine etc 

• +1 1

Brave browser and presearch is best way to earn from browsing. I earned around $200 from browsing brave and I earned $70 around money from browsing presearch so both browser is very good for browsing earning.

• +1 1

I think best way of earning money by browsing is going to true by using brave browser. Brave browser is popular today because brave browser provide bat token as a payment to use my friend also use brave browser. 

If it is totally true what you say personally I have been using the Brave browser for a while and I can recommend it to closed eyes allows us to earn money part we remove all the youtube advertising and the challenge of the sites we

I see alot of comments on brave browser, isn't such browser using some kind of mining on the background?

Is it even worth bat coin earning from it instead just using a safer browser like Chrome, Firefox and so on?

Probabily the best would be using safer browsers with specific extensions for earning.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Brave browser has actually improved since October and nowadays it is more popular, has more cool features, and it still pays you for browsing there, many users earn a little amount of money with it.

On 10/11/2019 at 11:09 AM, raihan97 said:

In this market there are many browser where from you can earn free money by browsing. One of the best browser is brave. Here you get bonus for viewing ads and sites. Also you can use netbox browser. It mine coins when you use the browser.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Yes I heard about such but I haven't tried earning from the brave browser, I heard that it gives out a token called bat , and you can earn this bat by browsing with the brave browser, but I think the amount it gives out is low.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day