How to earn money just by browsing? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
raihan97

How to earn money just by browsing?

To be honest, beside the ability to earn some money, Brave is truly the best browser.

Brave has more anonymity than chrome. It's fast and secure.

To withdraw the money you need an uphold verified account.

I wonder if this brave browser still pays, cuz I've been using it lately, with no rewards but, its sure fast as a good browser to count on

Yes I probably missed the data, so thank you if the partners share with each other about a paid event. I have never used a program that pays us cash

Is it the brave beta browser that pays for browsing using the the browser, I am now using the main brave broswe but i didn't receive any payment up till now

Im in doubt does really a browser pay their users! Most of are people are talking about brave browser but i have no idea about this browser    

Many people suggest for brave browser. They earn thirty to fifty dollars in a week. But I am not suggest for this browser. Because this browser is not safe for every one. So firstly you will know about brave browser.

On 10/11/2019 at 1:09 PM, raihan97 said:

We all use some browsers such as Chrome, Puffin, UC Browser, Opera Mini, Mozilla PigPox but no browser ever lets us pay, but currently, there is a browser launch whose brave browser, this browser pays the users. This browser was used only by people whose computers they used to chill before, but now it has opened up for Brave developers so that we can now earn money with mobile. There are a lot of reasons why these developers make this browser so they can't refer because they can't make income. But there is no referral here. Shudu can only earn money by browsing.
Dear Viewers Can't Believe It. You can only see me once you trust me. I swear you will never be deceived. Because it is a trusted browser.

I can't believe that there is a browser that can pay us. I just heard a good news now, thank you for the good information, brave browser seems to be the better browser to use.

look most of this kind of earning using browser is scam or using your CPU to mine without your acceptance 
so avoid all of this to save and protect your computer resources 
cause mining will destroy your computer sooner or later 

This browser is good, but we cannot derive much from it. It almost works like taps. It gives few coins for every search. It cannot be profitable.

But it can be used in place of other browsers

On 10/11/2019 at 1:09 AM, raihan97 said:

We all use some browsers such as Chrome, Puffin, UC Browser, Opera Mini, Mozilla PigPox but no browser ever lets us pay, but currently, there is a browser launch whose brave browser, this browser pays the users. This browser was used only by people whose computers they used to chill before, but now it has opened up for Brave developers so that we can now earn money with mobile. There are a lot of reasons why these developers make this browser so they can't refer because they can't make income. But there is no referral here. Shudu can only earn money by browsing.
Dear Viewers Can't Believe It. You can only see me once you trust me. I swear you will never be deceived. Because it is a trusted browser.

You might be right and if nobody believe let them go because there are certain people who will believe in you rather they experiment on it and they will know easily that what are is true or false.

Barve browser is giving some token but is taking long time to reach minimum wildrawal you can also check for Mcent browser it also paying for browsing the internet but is airtime that they are paying. 

On 10/11/2019 at 11:09 AM, raihan97 said:

I saw many browsers giving us payment to use their browser daily basis. I use one of them. I am using netbox browser. Here i can also stake my coins. Any one will get 20 free token to join. After that we will get everyday free coins for browsing.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

That's a nice idea where by you can browse and still get paid for what to love most not the problem I have with is that I have been a victim of a different browser but I don't know how safe and secure is yours.

Joining forum like cryptotalk will make you earn money without being hassle that's why I consider working at cryptotalk as my parttime job. As a student I'm glad that I discover joining this forum because I'm earni g money and learnings in this forum. 

When I just glanced through this topic think it sounds and looks interesting to me I have being thinking is it actually possible to earn income by just watching videos on the internet wow if it's true I think it will be really great dear

Browsing can help to gain knowledge as well as helps to earn also. Different websites offer bitcoins if users browse their websites and while surfing users can earn bitcoins accordingly by using different browsers i.e google chrome, opera, etc 

Thanks for sharing this with us. Cause we all need some browser all the time for browsing. But if the browser gives us money for browsing what could be great than that. 

Research is really important and there is a lot of good that comes with it, there is a lot that came with it, the best thing about this browser are 3 in number and its good effort to check, the best is brave, and also we have presearch, and also we have another that pays in satoshi,but it mines using your web browsers

3 minutes ago, AH SHouRov179 said:

I by no means concentrate approximately any browser but that they pay their users... I think its an amazing opportunity  for any consumer,,, who use this browser and get cash....

yes earning money by just browsing is the dream job for many people and there are many platforms which provide this kind of forum to earn  money. these sites includes swag bucks, Microsoft rewards etc.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:39 AM, raihan97 said:

I also use many browser but I don't know that any browser pay for use. If you say that this browser is paying for use that's great. But I can't believe that.

I never tune in about any program yet that they pay their clients. I think its a decent open door for any client who utilize this program and get coins.

Cryptocurrency campaign forum is strictly created to earn money by replying valid comments on the topics in the platform

Brave Browser paying BAT tokens to us by just browsing the web.  And this is good because Brave blocking those unwanted adds, and give us privacy in our browsing experience.