How to earn money just by browsing? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
raihan97

How to earn money just by browsing?

Well brave browser is a best example for that, my friend also recommend me that and now I earn some. 

I have never heard of this kind of things yet, it is pretty interesting, although it seems very sketchy as well. I think your personal information will be at stake. I might do further research about it.

I think the comes to different ways of making money, does it get any are just getting paid or earning rewards from the searching and browsing

Hello my friend
In fact, I heard about the brave browser and I have installed it 4 months ago but I didn't get anything because I didn't connect my creator account than my friend tell me that brave doesn't show ads for her anymore so I deleted it.

We as a whole utilize a few programs, for example, Chrome, Puffin, UC Browser, Opera Mini, Mozilla PigPox yet no program ever allows us to pay, yet right now, there is a program dispatch whose fearless program, this program pays the clients. This program was utilized distinctly by individuals whose PCs they used to chill previously, yet now it has opened up for Brave engineers so we would now be able to gain cash with portable. There are a ton of reasons why these engineers make this program so they can't allude on the grounds that they can't make pay. Be that as it may, there is no referral here. Shudu can just acquire cash by perusing. 

Im just wondering how will they pay someone just using their browser? Its kinda suspicious but i dont want to make fuss about it. As long as it safe (hopefully) people will use it as an alternative to earn money.

This browser is really going to pay. But you will not become a rich man. Brendan Aich, Brave's co-founder, who is better known for creating JavaScript and leads Mozilla, estimated that you can earn about $ 5 a month. In the end, Brave plans to allow its users to convert BAT to fiat through the Coinbase exchange. it remains to verify that there are no viruses on the browser.

is it even possible that we can earn just by browsing if that is so then non of us would be here actually we are paid for our work and the one pays us only pays untill he is no loss once it goes in loss we are not going to be paid.

I have heard about brave browser but I don't try it. 

I want ask you if you know there are any countries blocked of used it? 

I know of some browser also that pays; cryptptab also pay by browsing. But i think bravebrowser is better, it's less stressful that than kryptex and computta.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:58 PM, aeiouc said:

Try using Brave Browser, this browser offer rewards  for those who use it. And depending on the country is shown adversiting in the browser. Which makes you profit more.

You receive after 1 month. You also receive browsing in website verifing by this browser.

that is good browser I also used that browser and I start earning and also crypto tab browser it is good you can mine bitcoin while you are surfing.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

If you want to earn from browsing or a browser then you can try brave browser. There you can earn tokens called BAT for watching adds. The amount you can earn is low but it is a good passive income.

468x60-3.png

By browsing in the chrome uc browser and puffin we can earn many of the  money by using this types website browsing. 

On 10/15/2019 at 2:39 AM, cryptokram said:

I am still in doubt now why they are giving free tokens away by just browsing all over the internet.

There is no safe for me on that this that is why i never allowed myself joining this kind of airdrop!

And yes this is airdrop no matter what you said!

We can earnmoney by just browsing there are many crypto projects which give us daily reward for using there internet browser and searching on there search engine like presearch coin Bat token And netbox global.

The best way to earn just by browsing is using brave browser or cryptotab, brave browser is the most prefer way cause they pay with their cryptocurrency bat and they their browser is fast and up to standard.

I really have not heard of this beautiful browser before, but it seems very nice to win coins while you are browsing only, most of us spend a long time browsing, searching and social networking sites for a period of not less than 5 hours per day and this certainly means winning a lot of currencies, whether through Laptop or mobile.
Looks like it is time to try this cool browser.

Best regards

Yes i tried to use it but i need Vpn to get the coins i don't like use Vpn. so i said no for the browser. Thanks for sharing good luck..

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/11/2019 at 11:09 AM, raihan97 said:

We all use some browsers such as Chrome, Puffin, UC Browser, Opera Mini, Mozilla PigPox but no browser ever lets us pay, but currently, there is a browser launch whose brave browser, this browser pays the users. This browser was used only by people whose computers they used to chill before, but now it has opened up for Brave developers so that we can now earn money with mobile. There are a lot of reasons why these developers make this browser so they can't refer because they can't make income. But there is no referral here. Shudu can only earn money by browsing.
Dear Viewers Can't Believe It. You can only see me once you trust me. I swear you will never be deceived. Because it is a trusted browser.

There is also another I know who pay for browsing. It call Method browser. Recently it come to market. And it has many product. I think I will go moon as soon as possible.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

At present, there are some browsers on the market that give us cryptocurrency for free or our own tokens, I think browsing is a very good aspect, and this is one of our minor ones And I think for myself, and that's why I think all these browsers and all these browser security are very good

I think Brave browser's tokens are stuck because people haven't been able to cash out of them until recently and even then it's managed by a third-party which requires KYC. The author would be better off just getting an online job that uses a browser to complete some work.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

2 hours ago, Ali_hmwi said:

Yes i tried to use it but i need Vpn to get the coins i don't like use Vpn. so i said no for the browser. Thanks for sharing good luck..

Yes me too. I hate VPN the electricity is really bad here and the VPN make the battery die faster than the usual...

I think for you Brave program is the best and most suitable.Brave program gives digital money for utilizing their program and it has an incredible notoriety as well.sothis is best 

20 minutes ago, Sehr said:

I think for you Brave program is the best and most suitable.Brave program gives digital money for utilizing their program and it has an incredible notoriety as well.sothis is best 

I recognized and tried it at the very initial level, and then I didn’t like it and I don’t use it, and in general I am against any extensions and tricky browsers.

4 minutes ago, tedfi said:

There is no secure for me on that this that's why i never permitted myself joining this kind of airdrop!

completely united with you, there are things in life much more interesting than to devote even a little to this and our road only to the moon and we know it.😀