Scam Telegram bots - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tahir Farhad

Scam Telegram bots

That's right. 99% of the telegram bots is a scam. As I said, you may pay some to the beginning only and after that you stop paying for this. Don't waste your time on it and report it to the telegram by placing a fraud sign next to the bot.

Life is great and enjoy it

All the bots in a fraudulent Telegram app and I don’t advise anyone to waste their time inside it, because it doesn’t allow you to withdraw any amount because when you reach the minimum withdrawal level it asks you to deposit to steal your money

My previous experience not good from telegram bots, because I loss some money in this telegram bots, so l suggests dont invest in this bots, because in my opinion 99% percentage of this telegram bots are fake and does scam, so I personally suggests leave this telegram bots and don't invest in this bots.

• +1 1

I am faced with this type of fraud. They always send random messages. Join the Telegram robot. They ask for a lot of referrals. They also ask to put personal information. This wallet address will facilitate the fraud process, so everyone has to stay away from it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The bots are only created by people who are tired and like you when we cannot trust them 100/100 because most of them are fraudulent agents. Even if you want to withdraw your profits, they ask you to deposit a certain value or bring the referral 

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

In telegram, scams and scammers abound, and that is very dangerous, that's why we must shield ourselves against information against scams, in order to be sure of so many scams.

The one any one it’s the to more scam bot but you don’t need to deposit and then buy and hold for the long trem relationship is not a good for banks i think than if banks accept it then they don’t give. Never make your deposit in telegram, many scammers are precisely in telegram and communicate.       

On 10/11/2019 at 1:23 AM, Tahir Farhad said:

I would like to think that everyone knows that all telegram investing bots are scam, yes, some of them worked a bit or may have been paying you back, but you need to know that even in the situation which it don't just take your money and pay you back, it can turn scam at any moment because most of them works as a Ponzi Scheme. Sadly, there are still lots of people that doesn't realize this and want to make easy money, thus losing it all. If you don't know what a Ponzi Scheme is, it is a system where investors get paid with the money of later investors, it will end in one of two possible ways:

1. Because the need of many investors, there could come a time when there isn't enough funds to pay everyone within the given period, so it ends up becoming a scam.
2. In the other case, maybe lots of people like it and take many profits of it, and it spreads getting lots of investors, and instead of paying they just keep all the money, so it ends up becoming a scam.

So remember, everything that ask you for your money, promising wonderful returns, is almost certain a scam. So please don't fall in that and lets make the crypto world a safer place to encourage adoption.

Yeah all telegram bots are scam i tried so meany of them and i never try to earn and receive from them, they are wast of time.

Even though there are a lot of scam telegram bots, there is almost the same amount of the good ones and those projects in telegram who are not scamming anyone, they just have a better currency rate.

Yes there are many scams in telegram that's why do not invest your money in telegram bots and do not give easily your personal information.

We do have problems with the Airdrop aspect of telegram bots. They will asked you to give them more informations. Then after the campaign has ended. No reward will be given to you and your data has been compromised.

On 07.02.2020 at 19:02, Bijoy970 said:

At present there are many scammers telegram bots. Day by day the number is increasing. I think we should take action against it.

We will not be able to prevent the appearance of such bots. But we can warn new users to beware of such bots.

There's a lot of scam bots in telegram that's why you need to be careful on engaging or making conversation to them because they might make mind control to you for the good offers but fake. I have experience on a BTC doubler bot in telegram and sadly my funds  deposited in that bot is being scammed and i get nothing.

You're absolutely right I've never personally invested in telegram bots because I always found a scam clearly so don't ever invest in those bots

A lot if telegram scams are available on that platform. And there is no legit way to know what is scam and what is not. Sometimes people get scammed in a huge number. And that's why actually i think many users are afraid of joining airdrops in Telegram. Because that is quite untrustworthy now. So maybe the social platform should take a look into it. 

Yes, there are many bots scam on a telegram, and because of them it has become known to everyone that it is a scam and I do not think any of the traders believe it.

On 3/22/2020 at 10:48 AM, stuntdila said:

99% of telegram bots are fake and scams I have used few of them too. they promise you a amount of money in exchange for some social media tasks+your email and etc... almost every time they get our information and their tasks done by us but they don't pay the amount they promise. 

Yes I think that you are right and I think that it is important to know that there a larger chance that the telegram bots is a Scam and you can't benefit anything from it instead it will benefit something from you which I think is unfair so we need to avoid telegram bots at all costs

On 2/2/2020 at 3:08 AM, phpMailz said:

Yes most of telegram investment bots are scams, they are ponzi scheme, they will pay you for some time and then stop paying, many users are infected by this, I advice that we stay away from any bot on telegrams that promises huge money from nothing.

I am personally faced this I lose almost $295 in only one telegram bot that particular bot promised me to give double my money in just 14 days I thought this is a good way but I never thought that I will lose money 

Yes, we can see lots of people want to join the airdrop and they join any bots as they said which can be fake or scams. I would never recommend to join the bot until you research about the bots. Most of the bots gives you reward in order to withdraw you have to deposit some amount which is almost scam and fake.

I agree with you, and I believe that telegram bots can be very dangerous for the average user! You should never exchange messages in a telegram bot, because you can be very easily deceived. It is better to use proven sources, good luck!

On 10/11/2019 at 10:23 AM, Tahir Farhad said:

I would like to think that everyone knows that all telegram investing bots are scam, yes, some of them worked a bit or may have been paying you back, but you need to know that even in the situation which it don't just take your money and pay you back, it can turn scam at any moment because most of them works as a Ponzi Scheme. Sadly, there are still lots of people that doesn't realize this and want to make easy money, thus losing it all. If you don't know what a Ponzi Scheme is, it is a system where investors get paid with the money of later investors, it will end in one of two possible ways:

1. Because the need of many investors, there could come a time when there isn't enough funds to pay everyone within the given period, so it ends up becoming a scam.
2. In the other case, maybe lots of people like it and take many profits of it, and it spreads getting lots of investors, and instead of paying they just keep all the money, so it ends up becoming a scam.

So remember, everything that ask you for your money, promising wonderful returns, is almost certain a scam. So please don't fall in that and lets make the crypto world a safer place to encourage adoption.

On telegram there are many fake bots. When I first joined on the app I start many mining bots on telegram. And these bots never pay me freely. Always they want deposit and investment. Always try to ignore this.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Alot of bots on telegram are scam lately like the one I one involve in they claim to pay in Ethereum after performing all your task and when I finished person the task, I wasn't paid and that wasn't the first time have experienced that on telegram. 

m using Telegram app both in my PC and phone for a long time now. And It's not a very safe place. Because that place is full of scammers and ripper or hackers I think. They will talk to you out of the blue, and ask you to do this and that. don't do anything they told you so. Just ignore them, or you could report and block them.

The world of cryptocurrencies is full of fraud and there are also a lot of fraudulent robots, so you should not put money in it because once they get the money they disappear without leaving any traces

Telegram is the world of scammers. You have to be very careful, especially never pay attention to the private chats that open for you, much less send your cryptocurrencies to someone you don't know. Channel admins will never open private messages for you.