Scam Telegram bots - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tahir Farhad

Scam Telegram bots

I would like to think that everyone knows that all telegram investing bots are scam, yes, some of them worked a bit or may have been paying you back, but you need to know that even in the situation which it don't just take your money and pay you back, it can turn scam at any moment because most of them works as a Ponzi Scheme. Sadly, there are still lots of people that doesn't realize this and want to make easy money, thus losing it all. If you don't know what a Ponzi Scheme is, it is a system where investors get paid with the money of later investors, it will end in one of two possible ways:

1. Because the need of many investors, there could come a time when there isn't enough funds to pay everyone within the given period, so it ends up becoming a scam.
2. In the other case, maybe lots of people like it and take many profits of it, and it spreads getting lots of investors, and instead of paying they just keep all the money, so it ends up becoming a scam.

So remember, everything that ask you for your money, promising wonderful returns, is almost certain a scam. So please don't fall in that and lets make the crypto world a safer place to encourage adoption.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 9
  • +2 6
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 7

A lot of bots are fraudulent, they will always use strategies to keep your money, so you should not put money in them. The strategy is sometimes to pay the first to get referrals and when they get the job they disappear without leaving traces.

• +1 5
  • +2 5

Beware of those so called Telegram Investment bot, it clearly a ponzi scheme dont fall for it. Avoid using it or else your in trouble of losing money. I think there is no legit investment bot in telegram thats why its clearly a scam that created in the form of Ponzi scheme at first they will pay and the next time it will be pending and next it will be gone.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

1 hour ago, Tahir Farhad said:

I would like to think that everyone knows that all telegram investing bots are scam, yes, some of them worked a bit or may have been paying you back, but you need to know that even in the situation which it don't just take your money and pay you back, it can turn scam at any moment because most of them works as a Ponzi Scheme. Sadly, there are still lots of people that doesn't realize this and want to make easy money, thus losing it all. If you don't know what a Ponzi Scheme is, it is a system where investors get paid with the money of later investors, it will end in one of two possible ways:

1. Because the need of many investors, there could come a time when there isn't enough funds to pay everyone within the given period, so it ends up becoming a scam.
2. In the other case, maybe lots of people like it and take many profits of it, and it spreads getting lots of investors, and instead of paying they just keep all the money, so it ends up becoming a scam.

So remember, everything that ask you for your money, promising wonderful returns, is almost certain a scam. So please don't fall in that and lets make the crypto world a safer place to encourage adoption.

As for Telegram bots the scams bot confirm their identity by asking for investment / depositing some funds as ICO's and other bots does not ask for such things.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 2

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

In my exprience all of the crypto bots in telegram are fake af I haven't seen even one legit bot that lets you earn something

so I suggest just stay away from all of them and dont invest in any of them at all or you will lose your money

A golden rule is as if it sound to good to be true, it is scam ! 😊 All bots that claim to be "mining" on Telegram are not mining and everyone who says it multiplies money does not. If he could do it for them, he wouldn't need your money.

• +1 1

The bot will be called a scam when it does not pay for withdrawals. But why are they joining the Telegram bot? Is it because of greed? If you are not greedy, it won't be able to scam you! Hopefully those who have been scammed will have a lesson and warn everyone.

3 hours ago, Saoha said:

The bot will be called a scam when it does not pay for withdrawals. But why are they joining the Telegram bot? Is it because of greed? If you are not greedy, it won't be able to scam you! Hopefully those who have been scammed will have a lesson and warn everyone.

People think they receive free money from telegram bots or things like that, its not just greed, its about how clever they are, some of people have no brain at all

This robot works with a strategy
Begin by paying initially for a week or more to bring victims
And then they erect them
It becomes a scam

THINK POSITIVE

On 10/11/2019 at 5:23 AM, Tahir Farhad said:

The truth is that if people stop believing that it is possible to earn a lot of money without doing nothing, all these scammers will go away...

It is the greed and lazyness of human beings that makes them fall into this type of thing...

No one would give you the formula, if they had it... that's the truth

Don't believe too much about what is shared on the telegram. I often follow signature campaigns on telegram, and the results are nil. We are served to share refferals to be able to withdraw and it turns out all of it is a lie or scam. Be careful my friend.

Telegram has many fake bits not just for bitcoin and he is full with scammers, alwa3you should be careful when you use it, I use telegram but I never invested in any bitcoin bot and never thought about it 

• +1 2

I don't know if the telegram bots are a scam or not because I don't use telegram too often like other people. Maybe you know so many telegram bots that are trying to steal your money, so you need to prevent that thing before it's too late. If you don't want to get scam, you must ignore the bots and never use any services from the bot in the groups so you can avoid the fraud. If you find that some bots give information about the investing programs, you should be careful, and it's better to stay away from them.

• +1 2

Almost all telegram bots that I used (Successfully, fortunately) began to steal money after a lot of people came there, it is better to use exchangers not in the telegram.

• +1 2

Yes almost all bots of telegram are scam. I know some bots give money for a long time but they scam at last. no one will give others free money, we should stay away from these ponzy shemes.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

Now in telegram, there are no real paying money bots all of there are scam, im the one who are mining bot in the telegram, im just wasting my time for waiting couple of weeks and waiting for nothing, don't or stop looking in telegram because there are all scam.

Telegram bots really disturbing, everyday there will be a new bots that give you an offer to double your coins in 24 hours, this is totally bullshit and people need to be aware about how the investment works, the calculations works and where our money ends.

• +1 2

Some telegram bots ask us for deposit and said they will give us daily based profit. many deposit on these bots but some days later, they don't recieve any payment.

• +1 2

Bengali?

View this Topic

I do not use telegram bots at all, especially for cryptocurrency exchanges, almost 70 percent of all telegram bots are common practice to deceive users.

• +1 2

On 10/11/2019 at 9:23 AM, Tahir Farhad said:

Telegram is full of scamming bots I use it only for my foreign friends and for my exchanging coins chats.I avoids all these bots of telegram.

Never make your deposit in telegram. Many scammers are precisely in telegrams and communicate. Many things through telegrams will be offered and a deposit made. 

• +1 2

Don't understand why they made a bot that gives jobs and turns out they are fake, not paying. It just becomes rubbish for telegrams and hurts some cryptocurrency fans

• +1 2
  • +3 1

There are some legit bots, which works for many kind of airdrops/ bounties and some gives you actual cryptocurrency for viewing ads, joining channels and groups.

• +1 2

Indeed there are many scam bots in telegrams today because it is not too difficult to program the bots and even the scripts are sold. Various scam methods such as asking for a private key to claim airdrop and various other scammy, be careful!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

When in 2018 I was once tricked by a telegram bot after I deposited to benefit from a bitcoin investment, which made me disappointed and never trust a telegram bot again.

• +1 2
  • +3 1