A New member - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brand1

A New member

In this forum you can be paid as much as you want with a cap of 30,000 satoshis, and this depends with the work you have we have to really keep on putting a lot of work in this forum there is nothing more to it just working so hard and defining what are the new levels.

After first posts you got good responses from the community of the crypto talk forum because now you have only 1100 posts and you got really amazing reputation from the community of this forum because yiu have experience of bitcointalk forum.

You can get paid here in the forum by posting 30 quality posts and that can make you 0.003btc in a day and you can use the extra time that you have left to do some bounties for projects in this forum or bitcointalk.

This platform is moreover preeminent to earn funds online. at this juncture, you bottle earn capital for every publish and replies. But you give rise to reminisce that crypto talk individual counts beneficial post. as a result, you enclose to situation a touch valuable and efficient that will serve others. right now decipher every one set of laws delicately and mail according to the crypto talk rules. 

Hello my friend
It's an easy site, you can post 30 comments a day for 30,000 Satoshi
Just look at the laws
good luck

On 2/21/2020 at 3:46 PM, Brand1 said:

Hello everyone this is my first post in this forum. I used to work in the bitcoin tallk forum and I have been working with it for about two years and I know and master very well the coding world but when I joined this forum I found that it differs from bitcoin tallk a lot of things so I read the rules and understood them well and all I need now It is to give me some advice to work in the forum, and I hope to start getting the money as soon as possible, and I also hope that I will be as well as everyone thinks and help as much as possible.

This is interesting that you are here with your two year experience of bitcoin talk. I think you will post some educational about crypto which will be informative.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Hello your in this forum
All you have to do in this forum is to create distinctive and useful topics as well as meaningful and gruesome posts for members and you will get daily payment through it.

THINK POSITIVE

On 3/21/2020 at 2:16 AM, tienda said:

All newbie are welcome to this best forum Cryptotalk where you can collect many things about knowledge and Bitcoins, you need just to respect the rules and to follow the instruction you can find that here:

Well this is true mate, i think the new comers here will be read the rules and regulations so that they know how they can posts and where they can posts so that they will avoid some errors here.

5 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Newbies have to start with reading the rules and following it by working with the rules 

Well, you are just repeatedly what im saying in my reply here in this thread mate, i hope that this will be not happen again or else you will be getting banned.

Yes it is different from bitcointalk but not so hard to use it can be easily used and the pay by posts method is different in this forum here you will earn 1000 satoshis for every single comments whereas in bitcointalk earning was done by the rank of members. 

On 2/21/2020 at 2:46 PM, Brand1 said:

Hello everyone this is my first post in this forum. I used to work in the bitcoin tallk forum and I have been working with it for about two years and I know and master very well the coding world but when I joined this forum I found that it differs from bitcoin tallk a lot of things so I read the rules and understood them well and all I need now It is to give me some advice to work in the forum, and I hope to start getting the money as soon as possible, and I also hope that I will be as well as everyone thinks and help as much as possible.

Welcome to this family. And now you have made 1700+ posts on it. As you say you work on bitcoin talk about two years i just want to say which forum you find easy and helping both of these. 

On 2/21/2020 at 11:46 AM, Brand1 said:

hello my friend , I'm not an old member but these are the tips i am following now . first reading the rules and tou said you already did and that is great , now we have to reach 100 posts that they are useful and helpful , after that we can do 30 posts a day and we get 1000 satoshi for each post . and that's it , good luck mate.

Yes, there has a big difference here in cryptotalk and bitcointalk. Make sure you read the rules and regulations of this forum before creating a content. Happy posting!

There are many difference between cryptotalk forum and bitcointalk forum, both are good and profitable but the only reason that i choose cryptotalk its because it has easy rules until you start to get paid and it has a good theme that is easy for any member to use the forum without any difficulties.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Bitcointalk is the old cryptocurrency talking about, I think the idea of Cryptotalk came out of Bitcointalk, so both talk about cryptocurrency and both pay their users, the deference Bitcointalk is very hard to be paid you need to reach a such level, about Cryptotalk is very easy you need just to follow the rules and to respect the condition, for more information visit this topic:

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

5 hours ago, kizz said:

Yes, there has a big difference here in cryptotalk and bitcointalk. Make sure you read the rules and regulations of this forum before creating a content. Happy posting!

My dear as you said there are really difference between cryptotalk and bitcointalk. But l don't think that the difference is really so big as you expected. Cryptotalk is newer than bitcointalk, that is it. Maybe if you would visit in bitcointalk, you can see that here has better design than bitcointalk. 

The same case here. I am still an active member on Bitcointalk forum. This forum has the vast improvements than that forum. You can have a look at forum design and page loading speed. I am more comfortable on this forum than that of Bitcointalk. 

On 2/21/2020 at 5:46 PM, Brand1 said:

Why did you start doing cryptotalk? As far as i know bitcointalk is better than cryptotalk because you can earn $5-$10 per day on that site. But well, you're welcome in this forum and you will start gaining money after finishing the requirement of your account which is 100 useful posts first. 

The best thing about this forum is that its rules are easy and simple and you can understand them directly. I advise you to read the posts installed in each section of the forum.

On 2/21/2020 at 3:46 PM, Brand1 said:

Yes, this forum site it different from bitcointalk. Because in the bitcointalk we cann't get payment for any posts or comments which we get from this site. Also bitcointalk site is too hard to understand.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 2/21/2020 at 3:16 PM, Brand1 said:

If you are already work in bitcoin talk forum then you know more about crypto currencies and in this forum first complete your 100 post and don't break any rule of cryptotalk.

the best advice i can give you is make sure you read the rules properly and understand them, then you can talk about anything related to crypto and share your knowledge to us

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Welcome dear friend this forum is best for everyone, and since you have already acquired much knowledge about encryption, working here will not be a problem for you and the earnings here are much more better.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think bitcointalk is more strict than cryptotalk,so being there for years surely you have a real good discipline, and you already good in making discussion. So just like the other forum you only need to give valuable post and never copy and paste from others.