Crypto has no value without capital @! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryp2flowers

Crypto has no value without capital @!

Capital is money and money is capital, in every business that needed to be start capital is always the major key factor that is required. Lastly knowledge is another key factor to be considered again in this field.

• +1 2

On 2/20/2020 at 2:23 PM, cryp2flowers said:

You must collect capital from blogging and the like shortening links, but does everyone suffer from this problem or not?

Blogging is an excellent chance to make money and if you manage to make something very interesting, then it is many people that will keep looking at your blog, bookmark it and follow daily or weekly. What I don't understand is the shortening links this person talks about. Is this some kind of small online task that will pay you something or ask for workers and will never pay like in surveys?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

If there is no capital then there are online jobs, but some are paying and others not. It is up to every user to find which one will help them to make the most and keep investing this in cryptocurrency to multiply their payments.

On 2/21/2020 at 3:52 PM, Fattkidd said:

Everyone here have different purpose in using cryptocurrency we cannot blame them for something that they choose to do I know that some of us are just beginners in crypto world some use this for financial problem some use this for business but we cannot argue on how people use cryptocurrency.

Yeah you are right @Fattkidd every human is different and every individuals have their ways of doing their things. Some people are extravagant spenders, they use any amount gotten instantly that's their life style  while others are different. 

• +1 1

I do not have such a problem, I always work like this, there is a profit I withdraw it leaving the initial investment, and there is no point in withdrawing all the capital completely because if you are going to continue working then you will have to Deposit

• +2 1

You are saying something that is clear. You can't make money from the air you have to hold some assets either by buying or by working for them, anyway it means you own them to be able to profit from them by trading.

• +4 1

20 minutes ago, cryptovlek said:

You are saying something that is clear. You can't make money from the air you have to hold some assets either by buying or by working for them, anyway it means you own them to be able to profit from them by trading.

@cryptovlek The methods of earning cryptocurrencies may differ from one person to another, but I think that the forum is among the best sites to collect capital and trade it to earn more.

If you don't have capital to invest there are ways to make some. There are bounties running and this one on the Cryptotalk forum is similar, it is a campaign that pays the members for posting. But you will need to help the forum with quality posts and not spam or anything that will be pointless.

It is very important that you have capital before you start to trade on these crypto sites, as it is this capital that is needed in order to buy and sell the coins in a sufficient quantity that will generate you a profit. Selling het coins off in small amounts is unlikely to result in a profit. Therefore you have to have capital It is important to note however, that while it is true in saying that big capital investments are necessary for bigger profits, it is also true that the risk increases as well, and therefore it is imperative that you study the market before making any decision. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I have not yet tried blogging but I have some experiences with shortening links and it was awful! You have to repeat something for millions of times which is boring and if you make a small mistake, you will be deprived of anything! You have to shorten 1000 links to earn just $1! I left it soon because It was getting on my nerve! If you want to earn some capital to start trading there are much better options like making posts here.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Capital plays an important role for a trader. You don't capital knowledge your trading maybe result in the loss. You must have a proper knowledge for trading. Without knowledge sharing is very difficult and the chances of getting profit is very low there are more chances to lose your money.

Cryptocurrency trading is in fact the most profitable tool that we can use to maximize our profits, taking into account that we must have previous knowledge and experience and one of the main problems that many face to use it is the lack of available capital to operate. Many in the forum tend to spend everything that they produce here and I do not think it is the smartest way to act, since we must be organized and take advantage of the opportunities we may have. It is clear that many of us have needs to cover and that this implies using what we earn, but we must take into account that if we organize ourselves, part of those profits may be aimed at making small investments. If you dedicate yourself to working hard for 30 days and on the 31st you start to make your first investments, dedicating 50% of what is produced next month, these earnings could be much higher since you would have what is produced by work plus what is produced by investments . It's just a matter of making good decisions.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

You mean, Beginners have nothing to in crypto if they don't build a capital.. not that crypto has no value. You are right on that mate. if you are a beginner, you have to build a capital, and use it to trade, once you learn that, there is no stopping.. 

You need to work to make money friend. It doesn't grow from trees. When you have enough money in your bank and once you understand that this money is getting thinner every day because of inflation then you learn that you should be investing this money. But if you have no money you can't invest anything of course. Also taking a loan for this reason is not ever recommended because of the extreme risk.

• +3 1

No friend we don't all suffer from having no money at all and a good reason we are in crypto is because we saved our money for years and invested in crypto. If you have no money why don't you go make some and invest too, this is reasonable and not whatever strange thoughts you have. You can make money online and invest in Bitcoin. If you have nothing and you don't want to work for it what is your plan then?

• +3 1

At the current state of the cryptocurrency market it does make sense that capital plays an important role to convert fiat to cryptocurrencies, especially for trading purposes. Yet, it is expected that the number of cryptocurrency transactions beyond trading can be increasing as companies and businesses are increasingly accepting crypto payments. In the case this trend continues, capital might have a decreasingly important role for cryptocurrencies over time.

We all here in the forum have different purposes in the use of cryptocurrencies, I think that is very personal, I want to use it to supply my needs, in my studies and once I have organized to find where to invest my money

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In my opinion you the users can use any type of ways in order to trade ine cryptocurrencies. They could bring in their own capital or they may use the funds generated from this platform. Either way it is necessary that the understand the concept of trading so that they would be able to generate good amount of profit from trading.

• +3 1

Capital is the most important value in the crypto market becasue without capital its value is zero becasue market will not make high or down without the capital and in stable price no one can invest their money in it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, I think capital is needed to trade, I got capital in trading from cryptotalk campaign, accumulated Satoshi little by little then exchanged them on yobit. I think this is the best way to get trading capital without having to get out of savings. Even though it's a small trade, I can benefit from here.

• +2 1

yes i agree with you friend. there is no value without capital because capital has good net work and many people work this site after that without capital has no good situation for crypto so that many people work this site and earn money.

thanks

• +3 1

Yes there is no doubt. Crypto need capital always. Without capital is nothing and as such crypto is nothing without capital. Because if you have capital then you can do trade but without capital how you do trade?

It is impossible so it means crypto trading crypto market always need capital.

Capital is the most important asset of investment, it's when you have capital that you can enjoy all the advantages that are associated with investment, and these apply also to cryptocurrencies investments 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 2/20/2020 at 8:23 PM, cryp2flowers said:

Some traders do not have capital to enter trading, and some work here to achieve daily profits targeted in trading and not to withdraw them and buy things and the like, so this is my message to them: You must collect capital from blogging and the like shortening links, but does everyone suffer from this problem or not?

Off course, you need the capital if you are into trading or crypto investment that's common sense. But as you said you can do"Blogging and link shortening something like that, "ohh you forgot about Bounties, giveaways, Airdrops, etc. I believe if you don't have any capital to start but you have any gadgets, like, smartphone, laptops or PC plus the internet, then you can use it earn cryptocurrencies by just using your talent, effort and time, that's why don't consider it as  a problem anymore unless you have not interested of doing that. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I totally agree with you, the value you will get from your cryptocurrencies investment is tied down to the amount of capital you are willing to invest in it, more like the more your capital, the more the value you would obtain from your investments 

• +1 1