Crypto has no value without capital @! - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryp2flowers

Crypto has no value without capital @!

Of course, whenever the beginners comes within the crypto industry, they are unable to use capital so well. I think if we are trading without capital, then our future will not be very rich.If you want to become rich then you will have to work within the capital after gaining more knowledge and experience.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/20/2020 at 5:23 PM, cryp2flowers said:

Some traders do not have capital to enter trading, and some work here to achieve daily profits targeted in trading and not to withdraw them and buy things and the like, so this is my message to them: You must collect capital from blogging and the like shortening links, but does everyone suffer from this problem or not?

capital plays a key role in trading without capital trading is not possible .i dont have alot of experience in trading but i have a read a lot about the importance of capital .I spend most of my time on this form so that I can get information about all of them so I can say that trading cannot be done without capital.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend, I agree with you in cryptocurrencies. We need capital to enter the field of cryptocurrencies in trading and investment, and the greater the capital, the greater the profit, but you should consider choosing the currency. Thank you.

Crypto trading is not possible to be carried out without capital. If you don't have capital you can participate in some site where you get paid by doing some tasks. Apart from capital knowledge and experience is also needed in crypto trading. 

Capital is essential in all areas, so if you have great experience in trading and do not have a large capital, you will not be able to achieve many profits no matter what you try.

• +2 1

That's is really true, to make good earning in cryptocurrency we need capital because all the free giveaway coin will not amount much that will change our life financially. But with  enough capital we can trade and invest to make good profits. 

No coins or money will actually has a stand or value without capital.

This is not only to be centralize to cryptotalk specifically because it is a business law that every money or currency should and must have a capital to gain values.

• +1 1

Capital has a great role in the success and rapid progress in developing expertise. Therefore, it is very important in the topics of investment and fruitful work. For the success of this work, the necessary expertise must be available in order to develop yourself and increase your daily wealth in this forum.

Everything starts with capital, it is impossible without it, I mean even in the real world if someone wants to start a project he needs a capital to start it but if you want to earn without capital you will earn but ask yourself How much time will be required for a satisfactory amount is a problem. 

I think that crypto currency has no value without capital applies to everyone in the crypto world because if we don't get some crypto currency to invest in trading, we cannot afford to get into trading.

You are right, but this is not 100% true, not one of us started with a large capital, there are many who built himself, started trading with small sums and then increased his profit, made an effort and tried and was able to reach a large capital, greeting to these  Creative people.

• +2 1

Capital is your personal thing. But cryptocurrency is universal. Cryptocurrency cannot be called invaluable because it does not have capital.Those who do not have capital can earn income by writing.

Shortening links is the worst thing you can do to earn money, you will be exhausted by the end of the day and earning very small amounts of money, and doing surveys or blogging is not much better, because what you get paid is barely enough for anything, so it is better to gather your coins and become a trader.

Mines of Cryptocurrency is the nothing with out capital more their demands more their value increase most of people are use it for the future income and want to become rich. 

If you intend to be a trader in crypto world then you must have a capital, and it is not easy to get it , if you want to buy it with fiat money then you will pay a large amount of it as commissions to the banks, so it is better to work and gain it online , but I disagree with you my friend, shortening links is not profitable at all ,it was better to say that working at this forum will get you a decent capital.

• +2 1

Of course there are such type of people you mentioned , in my case I have a capital for trading but I'm just working here to increase my capital because in trading doesn't matter how much the amount you trade with but if you were experienced you can double your capital many times until it gets big enough to be able to open more deals 

about shorting links I don't agree with you because I see it a waste of time , better to focus on forums just like this one and any other similar to it to earn and increase the capital

• +1 1

Amateurs think that its hard to work at the outset and the explanation for this is that they don't have capital. There are numerous manners by which they can raise capital through, for example, signature missions and gatherings.

• +1 1

On 2/20/2020 at 3:23 PM, cryp2flowers said:

Some traders do not have capital to enter trading, and some work here to achieve daily profits targeted in trading and not to withdraw them and buy things and the like, so this is my message to them: You must collect capital from blogging and the like shortening links, but does everyone suffer from this problem or not?

You are 100% right, witout any money we can't get any interest, of course their are some free earning sites but they take some time in order to get in the game, so capital is the magore thing for starting profit.

I use to think about that too,  I was wondering if it would just be there for someone to just buy a coin on this exchange sites and store until the price has gone up before he can sell, but at the same time,  if I look at the expensive price of those coins,  I feel that it would be difficult rondo that,  taking example of btc,  ETH,  and litescoin, only the rich would be able to afford them. 

The crypto market cycles end, and in the end most of the investors lose a lot of money, as it happens the highest volumes are always on the top and prices then crash by a large percentage. Some can make money but most aren't. Having capital is important but we can also make some crypto depending on our effort.

Well, cryptocurrecy requires someone to have some capital before he can enjoy his trading and investment, because investing with little capital would not yield enough profit and it will take longer time to accumulate a good amount of money that would be reasonable enough, so crypto without capital is just not too interesting.

Hello dear friend, I am agree your post that crypto has not value without capital because if we not invest capital at cryptocurrency than we can get money. So cryptocurrency has no value without capital, so if any person want to get a profit they have to invest capital at crypto.

I don't think you are topic is good in the terms of what you are sing because there is no way we can make use of cryptocurrency in the way you are talking about.

Of course, investing and trading is the most important way to profit through cryptocurrencies, and it is necessary to work to collect good capital to start this experience after spending a lot of time on winning free currencies, this forum will be a great opportunity to collect money while learning the basics of trading and investment.

Certainly, trading and investment need good capital to achieve good profits, so this forum provides an opportunity for us to earn cryptocurrencies and collect them through writing regarding cryptocurrencies, so I advise everyone to collect some money, learn technical analysis and invest what they collect in order to be able to make more profits.

• +2 1