Samsung integrates crypto wallets into its S20 series phones - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Samsung integrates crypto wallets into its S20 series phones

سامسونغ تدمج محافظ للعملات الرقمية المشفرة ضمن سلسلة هواتفها S20

Integration of Crypto in the S20 phones:
It seems that Samsung is interested in crypto, which is shown through its series of phones S20, which it announced with the integration of the wallets encrypted in them.
Samsung's new range of smartphones, the S20, S20 + and S20 Ultra, have a great deal of crypto capabilities.
These phones, which have the advantage of the fifth generation connection, are also built on the support of the S10 crypto and block.
Last year, the S10 boasted crypto support and built the S20 along the same lines.

Add security features to crypto keys:
Samsung made clear, through the public announcement of the S20 phones, that it added specialized resources to the crypto wallet.

S20s now have a secure processor dedicated solely to password, pattern protection, PIN code and private blockchain key.

Samsung explained that integrating these features with the built-in Knox system ensures a high level of protection across all means on the device

In short, your private data will remain safe.

Another major feature that was introduced last year is the Keystore blockchain, a Samsung built-in phone app that was only able to support Ethereum codes, as well as ERC-20 coins. But then Bitcoin support was added to Keystore in August last year.

Source: https://insidebitcoins.com/news/samsung-unveils-s20-series-with-built-in-crypto-integration/250877

This news seems very happy for crypto lovers, merging blockchain technology with phones is something that will definitely change the world of crypto, some time ago I wrote a topic about HTC phone that has a built-in wallet and supports blockchain.
I had long expected that the world would sooner or later turn to crypto and the digital world, and this news clearly shows the validity of these prophecies.

Edited by Crypto123
correction

Yes samsung s20 This set of models can be very well done with Kip World.  I hope that if you buy a mobile phone you can work with it.  It's good inside the low price.

28 minutes ago, gabrielramos said:

cryptography is expanding more and more around the world, excellent news is making it easier for us to obtain earnings over the phone. selling things better with time, the cryptocurrency will revolutionize the world. saludos

This is good news as technology accelerates the process of progress and facilitates the development process for our lives. This is due to this technology that contributed to the renaissance.

14 hours ago, Soriful Shuvo said:

Samsung is the largest mobile phone company in the world.If Samsung launches their own crypto like that, that would be great.samsung s20 This set of models can be very well done with Kip World.Samsung made clear, through the public announcement of the S20 phones, that it added specialized resources to the crypto wallet.  I hope that if you buy a mobile phone you can work with it.

Yes, Samsung is the giant of the mobile phone industry in the world, and phones are always in the first class with their high specifications and advanced technology, and with this new series a new stage will start in the world of Crypto.

I also heard this news, Samsung add crypto blockchain wallet with  new phone S20. If Samsung really use Crypto wallet with every new phone then it helps and promote Cryptocurrency wallet to use more.

The Samsung is good brand company where the adopt crypto in product may bring good will more for company.These is not hard for them to add new hardware in mobile set to promote for crypto users.

11 hours ago, Forhad01 said:

Samsung confirms its commitment to cryptocurrency and blockchain ... its latest smartphone series, the Galaxy S20, at the Unpacked 2020 event in San Francisco. ... material the phone will also improve on the integrated blockchain ... allowing users to link the app to their Samsung Blockchain Wallet.

Yes, Samsung has entered the world of crypto and cryptocurrencies since last year, as there was a wallet integrated with the S10 phone but it did not receive the required attention, but I think this series will support Crypto greatly and will be a very important event.

In my opinion, Samsung will not want to lose competition with the global bands in the crypto ecosystem, and they will continue to support the launch of crypto wallets. It is obvious to see such ongoing investigation by the global companies, Samsung is currently leader in phone industry. 

29 minutes ago, Mahima said:

Samsung has entered the world of crypto and cryptocurrencies since last year,Samsung is the arena's largest cellular phone enterprise. If Samsung launches its identical peculiar cryptos this manner, it capacity be immense for Samsung and folks who spend Samsung..... 

Your words are true Samsung entered the world of Crypto since last year with its distinctive phone S10, but it seems that it did not meet the success required to use it as a wallet of cryptocurrencies. I expect the situation to change with the S20, which has much cooler features.

5 hours ago, PARTHO said:

This news seems very happy for crypto lovers, merging blockchain technology with phones is something that will definitely change the world of crypto.Yes, Samsung has entered the world of crypto and cryptocurrencies since last year, as there was a wallet integrated.

Yes, it is true that there has been an integrated wallet with the Samsung S10 phone since last year, but it seems that it has not received much popularity, but I think with the modern and advanced technologies in the S20 series, the situation will change a lot.

13 hours ago, Davon said:

Perfect! Yet another added plus into crypto family. No doubt crypto is gradually adapted in every sector and this is indeed great step taken by  SAMSUNG company.

Yes, Samsung has always been a pioneer in technology and it entered the world of Crypto since last year and not this year, through the wallet integrated with the S10 phone, but it seems that they have made great improvements to this wallet in the new series of phones.

That is an amazing news for crypto users. Samsung have already taken a good step in S10 and now S20 is being awesome one for the rising of crypto currencies adoption. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 2/22/2020 at 11:34 PM, wonderboi12 said:

Samsung is the biggest mobile buzz business in the world.If Samsung launches their acknowledge crypto like that, that would be great.samsung s20 This congeal of models be capable of be fantastically in detail complete with Kip World.Samsung made clear, through the civic broadcast of the S20 phones, that it added specialized funds to the crypto wallet.  I trust that if you acquire a mobile phone you can work with it.

Yes, it would be very nice to have a phone with this very high specification from Samsung and it has a cool encryption wallet, but the problem is in the expensive price, I think that its price is initially $ 1450 !!!

This is good information. I hope many business owners and companies will accept and trust bitcoin because of samsung company. Also they will help to increase crypto wallet security to their mobile users.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is a very good and great news always if is real, because we have yet already heard many fake news and speculation information about many big companies will adopt cryptocurrency..... bla bla bla...

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

3 hours ago, Alamu said:

Samsung is the arena's leading cellular cell phone enterprise. If Samsung launches its identical own up cryptos this manner, it capacity be excellent for Samsung and individuals who exhaust Samsung. I call every persons to use Samsung.

Samsung is always the leader in the cell phone industry and its entry into the world of encryption through these wallets integrated with its devices and support encryption in general will be a qualitative leap in the world of Crypto.

This is great news, but the problem here is, is it actually safe and secure from hackers. And most of all, the phone is too cost.

The samsung s20 is one good example that crypto currency are really growing this is a good sign specially to all of us that are really love using crypto currency.this is one good proof 

This is a really good implementation of cryptocurrency in phones, because since samsung is a really popular and big company, this will attract it's customers to try cryptocurrency because for sure they will be curious about the crypto currency wallet that is integrated on their phone. Samsung is really being ready for the future.

Wow samsung company is really upgrading they are supporting cryptocurrencies. I'm so excited to buy this mobile phone which supporting cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/24/2020 at 5:26 AM, Arun gope said:

Wow it's a great way of promoting of cryptocurrency people are not able to make understand that the volatility the market for Bitcoin and new year is treating very well.

Yes, this will be a great success for Samsung and for cryptocurrencies as well, because this step indicates the start of accepting the world and international companies with the existence of cryptocurrencies on the ground and in people's lives and this fact cannot be ignored.

To be honest I was afraid that they would abandon the wallet idea with their new product. Lucky they kept it and now I only hope for a few more moves from Samsung, along with other major mobile designers as Apple, Huawei, LG etc. Just having the wallet in their new phone will start bringing more people in cryptocurrencies, as they will figure out it's importance sooner or later.

This is definitely a very good thing for Samsung to add a wallet to its S20 phones and for sure I will buy a device from these devices

THINK POSITIVE

A good development in smart phones was the first wallet made by HTC and here is Samsung, also announces the creation of a phone that contains a wallet for cryptocurrencies

Life is great and enjoy it