Samsung integrates crypto wallets into its S20 series phones - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Samsung integrates crypto wallets into its S20 series phones

This is cool, it seems that Samsung is going to support the cryptocurrencies in its devices after the establishment of HTC, owning a digital wallet in our mobile phones will be one of the basics of the future.

In the future, crypto will allow Samsung and make our work easier. Not only does Samsung integrate crypto wallets into its S20 series phones. Other phones provide security when integrating crypto wallets.

18 hours ago, Depth Jonny said:

Samsung is the growing mobile phone service in the world. It will be awesome for Samsung and for those that use Samsung, if Samsung released its own cryptos in this way. I welcome everyone to use Samsung.

Yes, the use of encryption in mobile phones will have a great and good effect on encryption, because many people who use smartphones will know encryption and this will help spread the encryption in the world.

30 minutes ago, mdmusa said:

Samsung is that the big of the movable business within the world, and phones are invariably top notch with their high specification and advanced technology. If Samsung very uses a crypto notecase with each new phone, it helps and promotes cryptocurrency wallets to use additional. however i feel this series can greatly support crypto and can be a greatly vital event. Samsung the world's leading movable corporation, would be nice if Samsung introduced their explicit crypto that approach. associate degree in progress investigation by international corporations found that Samsung is presently the leader within the phone business.

Samsung has already entered the crypto world after HTC and merged the crypto wallet with its modern phones. Entering the phone companies will have a very big impact on the spread of cryptocurrencies around the world.

HTC and Samsung are my top best smartphone production companies which have integrated crypto wallets inside some of their special smartphone versions. I think this sort of steps taken by the popular smartphone productions companies have made the huge sense in the crypto world. 

• Useful or interesting 1

18 hours ago, Whited35 said:

HTC and Samsung are my top best smartphone production companies which have integrated crypto wallets inside some of their special smartphone versions. I think this sort of steps taken by the popular smartphone productions companies have made the huge sense in the crypto world. 

Yes, right, HTC and Samsung are one of the largest companies in the world of smartphones, through the good steps that they have made in integrating encryption wallets in their mobile phones, they will spread the encryption widely in the whole world.

I was not knowing about this news related to Samsung but after reading it I think this is a very good news for crypto lovers because now everybody start accepting crypto as a payment method and the day is not far when the whole world will accepted

@Crypto123HTC Exodus 1S model is even able to mine Monero XMR and this mining  feature is built in feature on that smartphone version of HTC. Samsung is also repeatedly launching the blockchain phones and I think other smartphone production companies are also thinking about to release phone with loaded blockchain wallets.

6 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Crypto123HTC Exodus 1S model is even able to mine Monero XMR and this mining  feature is built in feature on that smartphone version of HTC. Samsung is also repeatedly launching the blockchain phones and I think other smartphone production companies are also thinking about to release phone with loaded blockchain wallets.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that it is the phone that have mining features embedded into it which I think that it is great because they are able to mine cryptocurrency in their phone only and. I think that the trend of cryptocurrency in phones are going to continue. 

Wow, a big company like Samsung is interested in blockchain and issuing phones that support future technology. This will increase the attention of blockchain technology and is a good step for Samsung, but HTC has preceded Samsung by launching its Exodus phones a year ago.

Yes, this is good for all people who want to buy this phone and work in the cryptocurrency, I think that Samsung and HTC are advanced in the field of cryptocurrency service.

1 hour ago, Majeshi said:

This is a great news because samsung is a large company and trusted by many people. This will be another step for crypto currencies to be accepted and used by another large companies. I believe there will be more great things in the future.

Yes, this portfolio will be of great importance and will help Samsung through its integrated phones in the spread of Crypto around the world. Samsung is one of the most important mobile companies around the world and its interest in Crypto will have a great positive impact.

This is really a good one , Samsung has put in interest in cryptocurrencies, and this will attract more people to Cryptocurrencies, Samsung is a big company and many customers would like to make use of the phone and try as well to use cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

and just recently they announced partnering with Gemini exchange as well, being able to transfer from the wallet on the phone to the exchange with ease is super helpful

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

yes  , I also see it beacuse my elder brother have this phone . but he didn't used Crypto wallets . security in Samsung S20 is really good . 

I Also plan to buying this phone in future and used as a wallet .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Samsung done quality work because now crypto currencies market is full business markets in all over the world that is why before Samsung Galaxy smartphone device already opera browser have default crypto market wallets now we have an other opportunities of storage of crypto projects in Samsung Galaxy smartphone also. 

Samsung is world class mobile manufacturing company, and they always think one step advance to attract users, present they target crypto users  because they know now crypto users increase day by day, so they add crypto wallets in s20 mobile models to increase their selling, and at the time they support crypto also.

Many mobile phone companies have come to support the cryptocurrency and what Samsung has done is a very great and wonderful work because the wallet that it has created is very safe and many encryption holders who own Samsung devices will depend on it in addition to that this will lead to a significant and significant increase in the company's sales in addition to Samsung company HTC has designed a mobile phone aimed at mining cryptocurrencies and has also designed a device that works as a mobile phone and also works as a mobile wallet to store cryptocurrencies which is very safe

On 6/1/2020 at 6:28 PM, Brand1 said:

Many mobile phone companies have come to support the cryptocurrency and what Samsung has done is a very great and wonderful work because the wallet that it has created is very safe and many encryption holders who own Samsung devices will depend on it in addition to that this will lead to a significant and significant increase in the company's sales in addition to Samsung company HTC has designed a mobile phone aimed at mining cryptocurrencies and has also designed a device that works as a mobile phone and also works as a mobile wallet to store cryptocurrencies which is very safe

That's right, my friend, HTC was the first to enter the world of Crypto, through the wallet integrated with its phone, Exedus, as well as by designing another phone, integrated with the ASIC chip, to be able to mining Monero on the phone directly.

All the smartphone companies want to add their own official crypto wallet. Samsung is also going to integrates crypto wallet into its s20 series. HTC also already released phone with the built-in crypto wallets which good move into the cryptocurrency in the smartphone.

I think this is really a great news for cryptocurrency users and also Samsung family at large. With this development from Samsung it shows that world big companies have started accepting cryptocurrency and the world is getting to know about it more from them.

As the days go by the crypto market and the world will improve People will prefer to work on phones rather than computers and laptops Mobile phones will become the best device at work. I also keep most of the information stored on my mobile.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes i also heard about this feature in the s20 series of the Samsung smartphones and i thin the wallets which are provided by the Samsung can be effective for use and will be giving a good security to its users.

11 hours ago, Laboni said:

As the days go by the crypto market and the world will improve People will prefer to work on phones rather than computers and laptops Mobile phones will become the best device at work. I also keep most of the information stored on my mobile.

Yes, that's right, the use of mobile phones has become much greater than the personal computer and the laptop, and now with the development of phones and the integration of these encrypted wallets with phones, the work will become better, faster and easier.