About 1% youda daily pourcent - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
amira2008

About 1% youda daily pourcent

On 2/20/2020 at 6:25 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

If you want to get 1% daily from Yoda coin then you have to play dice game 10 times. 1 ds mean 1k sathosi, you have to need 10000 sathosi for play the game. I suggest you, don't play dice game because it is very possible you loss your money.

It really depends on people luck. 

It's okay to take risks sometimes but if continue losing then you should stop playing the dice game. 

Playing dice game is lot of fun just don't get addicted in playing. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Seeing that it is an old topic and that there are many who do not know about this, they have already changed the mechanics to generate 1% daily in the investment box, and now you must play in the gambling game, with BTC to be able to generate.

To earn 1% youda benefits daily you have to play dice games for which you need 10000 satoshis as i have never played it but i have some knowledge of it and i think playing dice games is very risky as you can loose your money.

I also did not get this currency yet and it seems that you need to play dice games more than once so that you can earn these coins, but I do not know how many times you should play them

On 2/20/2020 at 4:29 AM, amira2008 said:

Hello everyone, I haven't understand how get 1%youda benefits daily,after deleting the post, we should gambling with dice!!, what's to proceed??, 

i think you should just stay away from gambling or anything that tends to be involved in pure luck only because first of all these things are totally immoral and secondly they will most surely ruin you at some place 

Yoda means yodollar of their currencies of yobit exchange. Because yoda is new currency and now only few months ago its price was very high but unfortunately now its price reached now almost 90% down so it is not good for us.

On 4/1/2020 at 8:30 PM, bentayebsalah said:

You can get daily bonus in YODA coin by playing DICE every day 10 times and you will get 1% of the amount you invested in the currency

I think that it is good but dice is a gamble and  I tjink that you can earn but ypur money will be loss. I hope that they can increace their amounts because people wants to earn good money and have good savings here and if you have money you can invest it. 

Are you trying say yobit's YODA ? Have you checked the YODA cryptocoin in the Yobit's investbox section? You can invest the YODA amount in the Yobit's investbox section to earn the daily percentage. Investing in YODA is really profitable for you. 

yes, you must play 10 dice games with bitcoin with a minimum of 1000 satoshis to get the daily 1 percent profit

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Hello my friend, I think that in order to be able to get that you have to play dice ten times and I think that doing this can expose you to losing your money I think you should review it

Currently yoda currency has decreased significantly and I think that it is on the way to death and will soon end, except in the case that it is supported again and a large pumping work for it and the interest of 1% is no longer useful.

Life is great and enjoy it

To earn 1% Yoda you need to play dice 10x and to take part of this you need 1000 Satoshi because it is just like gambling and you can easily loss, so I will suggest look for another way of earning not gambling because it is too dangerous and you can only win by chance not experience.

If you want to continue receive daily profit from your stacked yoda coins, you need to play in dice section every day and spend definite amount of satoshies there then you will receive your profit 

Hello friend, its better for you if you will invest in micro, water or any other coin that will not need you to play dice game. Dice game is very risk and you can lost a lot of money or you can win a lot because its a lucky game.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

In order to get your daily profits from Yoda, you have to play dice 10 times a day on bitcoin, and this is somewhat difficult because you may lose your money due to this game that depends on luck only

I dont remember abut the investment of yoda but there is many action that you need to do to have your profit in investing in this coins like do dice many time every thing is explain on the investbox 

i currently have investment in yoda of 707 coins and i do is make 10 dice in bitcoin daily to get 1% interest, i make them with 1000 satoshis per shot and sometimes i get a few more coins that i bet.

As far as I know you must play a dice game to earn money and I never experience that because I do not want to lose my money because of gambling.

My friend, if you want to get such a percentage you must invest with a large balance.
But I usually prefer to invest in more than one cryptocurrency in order to guarantee several deals so that if one of the deals fails, you may win in the other deals.

For many beginners, it is not clear how this system works? But in fact, everything is simple! You get your reward, and depending on what it offers, you use! That is, speaking of yoda - it goes to invest box, and we get a percentage every day, and we can already exchange this percentage without any problems, or use it in trading!

On 2/20/2020 at 5:29 AM, amira2008 said:

Hello everyone, I haven't understand how get 1%youda benefits daily,after deleting the post, we should gambling with dice!!, what's to proceed??, 

In investbox many people like you get their airdrop token. Everyday we will get 1% of total amount.  Recently they changed their rule to claim everyday percentage. We have to play dice game and complete other tasks to get the token.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

To earn this money you need to play dice 10 times on Yota. This will allow you to earn BTC sat and in the future you can exchange it for dollars.