Can you lose more than you invest in Bitcoin? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seedra

Can you lose more than you invest in Bitcoin?

Never invest more than you are willing/able tolose  Bitcoin is a very risky investment andyou should keep that in mind at all times. After buying Bitcoins, make sure to move them into your own Bitcoin wallet and never leave them on an exchange.

Yes of course there is a risky in anything you invest not just in cryptocurrency, so of course you can lose more than you invest in Bitcoin, so we need to be attentive about the things we do, because is not just put your order also you need to do some analyse about that.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

1 hour ago, MuhammadSh said:

yes so you shouldn't invest with more than you can able to lose! because if you used fake sites to invest in you may lose all your money in a while!

Yes, it is really too risky to invest in using strange resources. No one’s canceled the vigilance. But sometimes people lose their assets not only because of risky sites, or because the market going down. Very often people lose because of greed, or because people are too sure of themselves and because of the not correct assesment of the situation on the crypto market or of their possibilities. 

Edited by MilaNi

Yes in the beginning I have lost more then investing and it was a harsh experience but later on my grip on crypto get strong so now I am earning more then my expectations 

Yes you are right there is many people who are not expert. Many people  dont have skill and any experience they loss their  money and also dont have good wallet . I suggest  you learn and earn 

It would be possible to lose more in bitcoin,  becauae investing is very risky because it bitcoin price change over time do not invest all your money just invest the extra therefore it would not be so hurt when it fail

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin has a volitality and it is risky for investing if you don't have knowledge about it. Yes you can lose more than your investment if you don't know how to invest properly and its strategies. So I suggest to learn first about investing  before you invest. 

The crypto assets that I have all come from the results of following the crypto bounty, so you could say I didn't spend money on crypto investments. But indeed this crypto investment is quite high risk.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

if it has been intended and ventured to invest, do not hesitate. even let your assets in the market exchange do not matter. precisely it can be a profit when there is a price upward momentum, then just sell it, there is no need to make transactions from the wallet. if it's a big exchanger, believe me.

Yes!! It depends on your strategies that you follow in trading, or investing. Wrong decision or move can ruin your whole thing.

The sad truth about investing in cryptocurrency is that it takes time but for Investing in Bitcoin is very profitable but it takes so long to get your profit but you cannot lost the value of bitcoin the only cons of bitcoin is people who are trying to scam you.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

The risk of loss is always present in the field of investment and trading in Bitcoin and you may lose a lot or a few. This is due to the time that you invested and the negative change in the price of the currency.

THINK POSITIVE

I never invested in bitcoin, so I have not lost anything till date. I have a little bit  bitcoin and I keep long term trading and even i'm not loose any money. Last time I lose my money because I invest in bad mining projects.

20 hours ago, Seedra said:
Never invest more than you are willing/able tolose  Bitcoin is a very risky investment andyou should keep that in mind at all times. After buying Bitcoins, make sure to move them into your own Bitcoin wallet and never leave them on an exchange.

Many people have buy BTC on $19K  and now they are holding their coins for next bull run.They have invested more they have made from crypto.This kind of investment lead you to devisting situation where you sell on loss.Always make measurement for safe game play.

I always playing safe,even though i am.investing i only use what i earned on a free sites or application and sometimes on airdrops.i don't really spend my own money on crypto currency but i really like to collect

Why you lose more than you invest in bitcoin?  

I think you want to say is don't invest more than you can afford to lose

Well,  bitcoin is very risky especially if you don't have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency investment. Much better learn more and accept and expect the crypto currency risk.

of course you can.  Try to be patient and don't risk big amounts of cryptos if you don't investigate and gather lots of information before investment. good luck and of cours eno matter what, take profit and withdraw it.

Yes, of course, there is a risk in anything you invest, not just in cryptocurrencies.  it is better to have good information and a knowledge base to be able to do things well or at least run the minimum risk of losing an investment

Exactly! That's the best advice especially when we deal with investment. Aside from huge amount, never also trust sites that offers high yield because it might suddenly close and then you'll never get your profit and amount too.

Yes, maybe many investors act in such a way that they begin to invest all their savings in cryptocurrency. There are always risks, this must be taken into account. 

You don't need to transfer Bitcoin to Wallet bro, if you are on good exchange you can keep it there so that when price goes up you can easily sell them to usd and get profit instantly

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes it is risky to invest in bitcoin but if you have patience to hold for long term or until the price is increase then I'm sure you will earn profit in the future.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day