Can you lose more than you invest in Bitcoin? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seedra

Can you lose more than you invest in Bitcoin?

11 minutes ago, FalseName said:

Yes, it is a high possibility that we lose a big amount more than we invest. We should always monitor the amount of bitcoin for us to know if it is already a right time to do something or just continue to invest.

Before investing money in to bitcoin we should study and understand the process of this business and should thoroughly go through the price chart and analyze it carefully to gain maximum profit. and yes we can lose a great amount of money if we invest it without proper planning and understanding.

In any investment we have to be very careful there is a lot that takes place and we have to really be careful , working hard for it is also another way to really identify what can help you work properly well for you in every case there are so many ways that we are able to develop the good issues of the market the good work is to look for a good partner who knows how to work in each time we work for it.

On 2/20/2020 at 3:19 AM, Seedra said:
Never invest more than you are willing/able tolose  Bitcoin is a very risky investment andyou should keep that in mind at all times. After buying Bitcoins, make sure to move them into your own Bitcoin wallet and never leave them on an exchange.

in my opinion for investment there will never be a loss. because when the price goes up we will get profit and when the price goes down nothing will happen to our investment amount.

Yes you there has some risk of i vesting btc

There has a chance to get less btc then investing 

So you have to be careful before investing 

You cannot lose more than you invest in cryptocurrencies or in particular Bitcoin, so you must have a good and strong business strategy in which you divide your money well and effectively so that you do not lose your entire money.

On 2/20/2020 at 1:19 AM, Seedra said:
Never invest more than you are willing/able tolose  Bitcoin is a very risky investment andyou should keep that in mind at all times. After buying Bitcoins, make sure to move them into your own Bitcoin wallet and never leave them on an exchange.

That is why i always believe in earning free money and not to loose hard earned money by investing in any ponzi scheme or losing money in immature trading activity.

Even this question is not clear but still we cannot lost more then we invest because its all about you money which you put on risk and you can lost just this nothing else its also you will lost only when you will not manage in good way because its all about search and work by yourself.

yeah u can loose more then money which you have invested i mean to say that, if yiu have earned some money with profit then again yiu go for investing total money with your profit and at that time of you loose that money then you will loose more than earned or invested money.

i dont really see any profit on investment now a days , most of the investment offer on yobit are useless, its better to go with the trading , thats where the profit is

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, of course, bitcoin is a very risky and at the same time profitable currency, but you need to approach investments in it wisely, otherwise you can lose all the money.

You already lost the cash when you bought the Bitcoins. Recovering your capital depends on the market prices. Because earning a profit is not guaranteed, refrain from risking more than you’re comfortable losing.

No,sometimes i loss.but most time i get profit.Because always i invest on crypto for seeing everything and undersatnd.And always i will that.

On 2/19/2020 at 10:19 PM, Seedra said:

Yes we need to start an amount that will not destroy our life I we lost them.so that will make us in safe zone... Also a lot of us need to start like that until they know what invest and also trade mean..

Well yes, there might be a possibility for that if only an investor doesn't have enough knowledge in what he/she was doing so all his/her decision might result in failure.

Yes i have lost there is a lot fo things that I have lost to it, the right ideas are always to be followed in every case , so  bitcoin , I invested and never had any ouut of it , it never work all , there is a lot of bitcoin that were withdrawal became alot more difficult, and so the money I mined I cannot withdraw

9 minutes ago, Mahafuz22 said:

Yes of course there is a risky in anything you invest not just in cryptocurrency, so of course you can lose more than you invest in Bitcoin, so we need to be attentive about the things we do, because is not just put your order also you need to do some analyse about that.

Yes i think you are right we can loose a huge amount of money if we are new in business and do not have the keen understanding of how this business works so before investing you should always analyze the price chart and then make a move.

As of now, im not investing some of my money to coins here in crypto world, im just getting some coins here in this forum and roll it to trading and holding and this is more fit for me.

Of course you can loss more than you invest because of betting on full of your amount by knowingly or unknowingly. If you don’t have any knowledge about it you can also make loss here

Of course you can lose more than you invest, usually in the world of online investments, you must invest what you are willing to lose.

On this one it depends on where you are investing and if you invest in a scam investment site its possible you can lose your invested amount and its great advice there one must not leave his crypto in an exchange site after trading cause anything can happen and you can lose your cryptocurrency and always invest wisely.

Yes we could lose. If we don't use the right strategy. Cause without using the right strategy the money we will invest will go to waste cause we'll not get any profit. 

Yes you are right investing in crypto currency is risky if you not have knowledge about crypto currency then i not recommend you to invest in crypto currency first learn then invest.

The slogan always say it clear, to invest what you can afford to loose. You can not loose what you did not put. Obviously, many people considered trading as a gamble, but am here to tell you that with a clear analysis, you will make it in trading.

Investing is always a risk. In cryptocurrencies, this risk is very well paid! People who bought bitcoin in the fall of 2019 have already increased their capital by 50%. There is no other way to make such a profit. The risk is justified.