Can you lose more than you invest in Bitcoin? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seedra

Can you lose more than you invest in Bitcoin?

In fact you have made a beautiful post but I am new here but I have less idea about it, but because of your post I can gain a better understanding of it. Thanks for such a nice post.

This is correct, your words are logical, in order not to lose what you earned, first transfer it to your electronic wallet bug, then learn well and then invest your money.

Of course you can. It happens all the time. You just have to know how to decrease the loss as much as possible, that's why I get some help from people who have more experience than me in this field of earning money online.

That is complexity of crypto currency. Your prediction and strategy may not succeed because of many factors in market. So the losing scenario is a normal thing if you are newbie in the concepts. So maybe consult first to the well experienced crypto currency users.

Each investment has its risk, so expert leaders always advise not to invest more than they are not willing to lose, so to make any investment, the market must be well analyzed and aware of any movement.
Regards!

I personally think that there are a lot of different ways to lose on your investment and one of these could be investing into a cryptocurrency that the prices and going down compared to the moment you bought them. 

En caso de que sí, la regla principal cuando va a invertir en criptos es nunca invertir lo que no está dispuesto a perder. porque el mercado es caprichoso y al ganar puedes perder todo en un abrir y cerrar de ojos

Excellent advice. Cryptocurrency investment is a synonym of risk. You can lose all your investment or you can double your investment in matter if time 

Yes you can lose more than  what you invested. Trading is risk so you have to make your trading when the prices are down and you have to set limit for your trading. You can lose all your money when you will not have trading limit and when you will not trade at the right time when prices are down.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Bitcoin is one of the most trusted currency now. You might lose your money if you don't know what is bitcoin all about. Investing your money in bitcoin can give you huge amount of money but of course you need to have patience because it take some time because the price of bitcoin are extremely volatile,  you can't tell it if it will increase or not. 

Of course, it's possible for us to lose more than we invest in bitcoin, this kind of failure or mistake will only happen if we are not knowledgeable about what we are doing. If you can manage to always choose the right decision then you will keep on making your investment to grow. Sometimes you just need to study to avoid losing profits.

Yes, of course you can lose more than the amount you invested! So I never like to invest because it's too dangerous and you can't control your capital! So I prefer to trade on investment

Yes definately you will loose more then you invest when you do not have any experience proper guidence and most importantly lack of patience. Invest only money that you can afford to loose coz crypto currencies prices falls and rise quickly and these unpredictable by their nature.

This is why you need to gain so much knowledge and knowledge about crypto currency before you start investing .Yes, of course, the crypto business depends on your business like any other business where you can lose or gain.

This is very good advice. If the probability of profit is high then at the same time the probability of kissing all your investment is also very high. It is a risky game.

Just now, Aysha khatun said:

But I think it's good to invest a little without investing so much.thus stock in consideration the rate/our benefits before contributing.So keep in mind the value our capital before investing........

I say if you smell a big breaktrough, never fear to invest all you got, juts dint invest all you got out of rumors or chasing a small fish,

You must invest according to your financial ability. It is best at first to not risk or borrow huge funds to invest in digital currencies. And to invest the amount that you can do without.

It depends

Let's say you buy a certain amount of bitcoin when it is cheaper. You sell it when it is costly, you have your profit. Losing comes when you have the other way case. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You should know that in the world of digital currencies no one is responsible for your money, it is not like the normal financial system where the banks are responsible for keeping your money, when you buy bitcoin, you are responsible for it and the security of your portfolio.

True, but if you're going for a long term investment, I think it's not possible for Bitcoin's market to crash that easily... It's safe to invest in Bitcoin and now it's the best time - the price will go very high after the halving that will happen soon.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

No you can't lose more. Although if you plan to trade with leverage it would be wise to read the rules carefully, as there were occasions when a certain exchange was asking for more from it's customers even when they were already liquidated. Of course no exchange can ever ask for more if no KYC is involved. Still their ToS might have a rule you didn't actually realize that will cost you more than you already have.

https://www.ccn.com/poloniex-users-threaten-to-sue-after-losing-13-5m-in-clam-flash-crash/

Of course .Without any doubt,cryptocurrency trading is a bit risky work to do. If someone don't have the knowledge about good and profitable trading then it can result a great loss in investing. So alwaysinvest as a fair amount. 

Yes I have lost  a lot in the starting my journey in crypto  worl. I lost my  mostly  in investing  and doubling sites due to my lack of knowledge.  I also agree with  your  words we should invest only in crypto  as much we càn afford to loose. 

Of   course it is very possible to loose in crypto investment that is why the readiness if alertness must be there, because the market price of crypto are not stable, so be alert of when you need to stalk and buy and when to sell