How we can mining in IOS (iPhone) it’s possible - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Georgesmaks

How we can mining in IOS (iPhone) it’s possible

I have asked many people about it and they told me that mining these days are demanding much power than Iphone's has ! because it's need good processer and good GPU ! 

All mining applications are commercial and they create an imaginary counter that makes you feel that work is going to continue and you will make a profit, but in reality you lose internet costs and harm your phone without making a profit so I do not advise you to try it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/29/2020 at 11:35 PM, magd said:

All mining applications are commercial and they create an imaginary counter that makes you feel that work is going to continue and you will make a profit, but in reality you lose internet costs and harm your phone without making a profit so I do not advise you to try it

Mining on mobile phones is not also profitable and also makes phone to be hot, also some are fake and scam like the Btconline.io. Mining on phone is not a good suggestion at all. 

I will not advise any one to mine cryptocurrency using his or her iPhone except the minning app is not demanding. If the minning process require a lot of processing power it may harm your phone. It's better to use PC processor.

There was already a huge issue when Apple updated its developer guidelines to outlaw cryptocurrency mining on iPhone devices. So I do not think there are so many authentic mining app for iOS on Apple store. Additionally, most of mining apps are the scam. You might check this cryptotab browser with BTC mining algorithm if works on your iPhone https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cryptotab-browser-mobile/id1446766940

• +2 1

Mining on phone is not recomeded as the earning you will make will be of no value and furthermore it will ryin your mobile, there are special machines to mine you should buy one of them instead.

There is no much mining app on iOS, but very possible you can still use the phone to visit mining sites. But as for proof of work, I will always advise people not to use it to mine on phone, iPhones are expensive, but such mining can damage the phone beyond repair. 

On 2/17/2020 at 6:17 PM, Georgesmaks said:

Is there any legal app or anyway we can mine any coin on iPhone I try to search in App Store but I did find any app for mining I hear Apple have removed all mining app from store is this right and is there anyway we can mine using iPhone or iPad (IOS) ?

thanks all

I don't think Apple support mining on their devices although a lot still mine with it especially the recent Pi token project. Apple is warry of the side effects the mining process might inflict on their devices so their good name or secured and top notch performance. I won't also advice it except Pi token as it is completely harmless to the software and hardware of mining devices.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think mining from mobile will be dangerous for your mobile. And it is hard to find best apps or sites which offer mining through your mobile. I try many but all are scam and didn't give withdraw. 

I think majority users now using Android phones ios phone is not common even their is lesser than Android but you can search your needs on Google play store or even google direct i hope you may find it there

The electroneum mining mobile app is available in both playstore and appstore but their mining already ended so i do not know any other application for mining in IOS mobiles.

Now I cant open any topics at referral section when it will open to write new topic I will add there some new token projects that working Ios and also android.

•  

I don't think there is one because it's simply not worth it. Your phone will most likely break before you even earn something.

The cell phone are not made for mining purposes, on the off chance that we talk about mining in android there are numerous applications professing to be excavator yet as ios application store is secured I don't think there are any applications that mine yet you shouldn't sit around idly on such applications

On 17.02.2020 at 19:17, Georgesmaks said:

Is there any legal app or anyway we can mine any coin on iPhone I try to search in App Store but I did find any app for mining I hear Apple have removed all mining app from store is this right and is there anyway we can mine using iPhone or iPad (IOS) ?

thanks all

I also searched for such an application, but did not find it. I found on the Internet that apple has banned such applications on its site. But there are applications only there, my phone was warming up when using it, it's called Egercripto, or somehow I can't say for sure

Nuevo mucho de  esto ya que soy pero sería buscar alguna aplicación que sea posible conseguir hacer esto de meneria aunque dicen que no es recomendable sería cuestión de buscar y informarce bien  si alguien me puede ayudar con. Información agradezco

Electroneum ETN coino i listen we can mining our mobile i already this coin in my wallet but i not earn from mining i earn after investment because i have not good graphic card mobile.

iOS is a closed system, I think Apple will not officially allow placing such applications in the appStore. However, there may be some solutions for jailbroken iPhones. What's the point though? the processor is not that powerful, and the battery charge is limited.

I do not know how to mine on the phone. In the field of mining, there are no uniform standards – each user strives to develop their own mining strategy that meets their expectations and does not run counter to the nuances of the equipment.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

I don't think that it is possible to mine with iPhone. All their apps provided in App store and it has some strict rules. Also, in theory, if a mining app exist, you will get nearly nothing with phone CPU anyway.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

I do not think that it can be mined in the IOS operating system, 
and that it is a complex and difficult software to download 
these types of applications, and these phones are not made
at all for this purpose at least don't think 
there's a legal way to do it.
Edited by diegoram
  • Useful or interesting 1