How we can mining in IOS (iPhone) it’s possible - Page 4 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Georgesmaks

How we can mining in IOS (iPhone) it’s possible

There are alot of method availble on the internet but the process is very slow we cant get benifit from it even mining countinously 1month i try it on my phone its a waste of time.mining speed is very slow we need high graphics card for better mining.its can dangerous for our phones.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

There is only one way and it by a app called pi network and apple don't allow you to do mining cause mining require a high end pc and pc are incomparable to iphone

There are many applications for mining,  but considered the high energy cost factor and potential data fees mobile mining remains a very difficult and inefficient way to earn cryptocurrency.

It seems to me that it is not a very good option that you mine on your phone, I really have not done it but I know of many people who have not done well and have wasted their time, so I do not recommend it, I think what I can recommend you is that you research about the trade, it is very good actually if you put effort into it and the profits are better, on the other hand mining, for example, was very good at the beginning but really only those that have power hardware are the ones that They take advantage of it, if you want to do this better, I recommend that you buy a good team.

I have an IOS phone that I can use just for this and I would love to get enough profit out of this mining but I have read that it can damage my device because of the power it demands and I am not very sure about that, it would be good to have more information about e4ste to know more about it.

Yes of course. Because you can finf a lot of apps from app store to mining bitcoin. Forexamle with minebc app you can mining your bitcoin. Also yobit has the best minging servise. I recommned yobit for mining. 

I will not recommend anyone to sell cryptocurrency with the support of their own iPhone, with the exception of such that the minning application does not really ask. In the event that the mining process is really asking for more processing power, it has the ability to destroy your handset. Than any other use the PC microprocessor.

Mining in IPhone ? Yes you can.
Ive been mining PI for around 6 months now, whilst it’s got no actual value at the minute, when it gets released into the crypto world I should have a few hundred dollars worth if not a few thousand!

Try PI Network it’s free to do and is gathering pace like no ones business!

I joined in may this year (2019) and there was less than 1000 people and now it’s crossed the 1.25million mark!

Cryptocurrency "mining" is essentially mathematical often performed by high-powered computers. To trade bitcoins, transactions must be verified through complex mathematical equations and then added to what is known as a "distributed ledger." In exchange for solving equations, the "miners" receive bitcoins.

On a computer, that process generates 1,400 watts. Many applications in the iOS store claim that they allow users to mine with the power of their personal devices, it says that it allows users to "make money and earn cryptocurrencies" without large investments or hassles from direct involvement with hardware or software " But this is not proven and has many opinions against it.

Hello, I understand that it is not possible yet, although they have paid or I have seen some applications in the apple market but apparently they do not work or they are just simulators

Perhaps in the not too distant future there may be infinity like in android but to date it seems there are no applications with which you can mine in ios

• +1 1

The mining on iPhone is not easy as it was before, since all mining apps got banned from the App Store. However, if you are tech savvy and want to try mining with your iPhone, you can still do it, but you’ll need to jailbreak your device.

• +4 1

Maybe if the application supports iOS devices, then that is the only way for it to be legal. Also, you cannot really install mining application on iOS devices if the application support the device. I really doubt that a lot of devs will make it compatible with iOS.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

IOS has removed most of the crypto-related apps I've heard of over the past few months because iOS is a US-based Apple production and US governments don't like cryptocurrencies anymore

I did not deal with systems. ios. Before, but I know that smart devices are not designed to do mining, but you can get more accurate information if you search on Google or YouTube for iOS applications through which you can do mining.

You may converting your iPhone into a trash, if you did so, too many people told that it's impossible to mine in phone/iphone/personal computer.

There is no any real mining applications there are only few applications but even I doubt that it will pay us in future. I think mining in the mobile phone is very bad idea because it will drain our battery and damages our phone too.

I never had an iphone in my life so i do not know if there is any existing app for ios that can do mining. I suggest try faucets websites i think it is applicable in phone like android or ios. But faucets are time consuming and it only pay you small amount of profit.

I do not think that there are phones that mine, all of this is fake and incorrect, so you only mine Bitcoin via computers with advanced specifications only, and if the phone is used in mining, you will destroy it.