How we can mining in IOS (iPhone) it’s possible - Page 5 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Georgesmaks

How we can mining in IOS (iPhone) it’s possible

Yes there is a legal ap to mining but i try to earn  i think there are some apps on app store where minning is possible and there is a litte bit risk in minning

• Useful or interesting 1

38 minutes ago, Waqasrao17 said:

I  never had an IOS ,but I have a little knowledge about mining in IOS .The point is that IOS  has updated its developer guidelines to outlaw cryptocurrencies "mining" on iOS devices. The new rules restrict  these apps that drain battery, generate excessive heat, or put unnecessary strain on device resources all of which take place in bitcoin mining so its very difficult .

Also, I have not had an iOS for mining, but I have already heard about Electroneum maybe you have any ideal or knowledge about that Dear.@Waqasrao17 Did you try this before? It is an application to download and install in mobiles then rewards users with ETN cryptocurrency, so I think it is used just for ETN.

🤍

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/19/2020 at 9:06 AM, Goldissimo1982 said:

The mining on iPhone is not easy as it was before, since all mining apps got banned from the App Store. However, if you are tech savvy and want to try mining with your iPhone, you can still do it, but you’ll need to jailbreak your device.

Not that mining on iOS is not easy, mining on iOS is not profitable. Easy but not profitable. Maybe some coins can have PoS way mine and support iPhones but it will never also be a good idea. 

Mining on computer can still be encouraging if you have one and you are not really using it but using computer for mining sake is not profitable.but like you said , using miners are the best and out of the getting any miners will be great..

I am long time user of android and don't know anything about iphone or ipad but in my opinion that there is no app which can be use by online earning . I only think that web version is really good for earning.

All you need to do is build and deploy the project using Xcode (or download and install a precompiled build), obtain a wallet address, and start mining. MobileMiner is a fork of LucasJones' cpuminer-multi, which has been compiled with ARM64 iOS devices in mind.

I do not have an ios phone, and I in no way had one before, however I suppose yiu want to look for a number of those app withinside the store, like Google play, or seek in Google, that is the quality supply of such things, I do not assume you may discover the proper solutions here

I do not recommend doing mining on the mobile, because you can overheat you mobile phone and it will die easily, there is only one app that i used before to mine electroneum tokens (ETN) and its good.

• +5 1

When you think of a cryptocurrency mining rig, it’s easy to associate it with large rigs featuring multiple GPUs in some type of air-cooled room. While that may be true, not every cryptocurrency needs hulking GPUs and rigs designed specifically with mining in mind. In fact, thanks to a handy app called MobileMiner, it’s even possible to mine certain cryptocurrency from a device as diminutive as the iPhone in your pocket.

It's not possible especially on an iOS device because like an android device it can't reach the minimum requirements in mining cryptocurrency. And if there's an existing app on iOS and android it is not legit mining app.

It is not more than the waste of our precious time .it may damage your phone as well .so I will recommend you not to find mining through such fake apps.

I think you can not mining cryptocurrency through iPhone.Actually there is no legit application for mining cryptocurrency via mobile phone.So you can't do this.

hye guys

I don't have an iphone, but I think you need to search for some of these app in the store, this is the best source of such things, I think you will not find the annswers here

The first thing is that I don't have an iPhone So i'm not so much interested in what you Because I have never used an iPhone or I have a strong one, that's why I 

Mining is harmful for phone and computer both. Because it Produce heat. As a result our phone can be damaged.  Everyone know that iphone is high priced phone.  I i recommended you not to mining in iphone.  

• +3 1

On 2/17/2020 at 10:17 PM, Georgesmaks said:

Is there any legal app or anyway we can mine any coin on iPhone I try to search in App Store but I did find any app for mining I hear Apple have removed all mining app from store is this right and is there anyway we can mine using iPhone or iPad (IOS) ?

thanks all

I did not listen any website or a application about this. I listened only about the cryptotab browser which giving mining feature you must try this.

I am really sorry.

I am an android  user.I never used an iphone.

i can't help you in this.

If anyone else have any information  about  this issue  please share with us.

Thank you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hy dear friend

I have a android phone 📱 using from 3 years   . I don't have any experience with ios . I recommend to you please don't waste your time on mobile applications searching. Please use trusted website for this purpose

Greetings✓

I have never used IPhone yet that's why i have no idea but i feel in a IPhone mining Application also available there. But i have no idea how to work better advice is not trust on it

If you are looking for a legal mining app in App store for iOS then it's not looking possible but if you want to try then you can lose your entire phone.

Good post, I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new here and I need learn about it but then after I comment in this topic, good luck.

Mining is not good for our android and iphone so I suggest not to use not destroy your own precious thing by your own hand and this left on you it is my opinion.

Mining is not good for our android and iphone so I suggest not to use not destroy your own precious thing by your own hand and this left on you it is my opinion.

I don't have an ios phone and i never had one before .but i think you need to search for some of these app in the store .you just going to ruin your own phone by destroying his cpu and i believed there is on leght mining app .

I don't have an ios telephone ,and i never had one , however i think you need to look .i don't like the mining from here there are many applications for mining thank you .but then after i comment in this topic ,good luck .