How we can mining in IOS (iPhone) it’s possible - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Georgesmaks

How we can mining in IOS (iPhone) it’s possible

On 2/17/2020 at 12:17 PM, Georgesmaks said:

Is there any legal app or anyway we can mine any coin on iPhone I try to search in App Store but I did find any app for mining I hear Apple have removed all mining app from store is this right and is there anyway we can mine using iPhone or iPad (IOS) ?

thanks all

Welcome my friend
I do not think that there is such an application in the father store, but in the event of its existence I advise you to stay away from it because it will have very little return and will sabotage your device

Mining in mobile is not that safe because you can overheat you mobile phone and it will die easily. There is only one app that i used before to mine electroneum tokens (ETN) and its good because my mobile was performing better like always and the app was running.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/17/2020 at 7:17 PM, Georgesmaks said:

Is there any legal app or anyway we can mine any coin on iPhone I try to search in App Store but I did find any app for mining I hear Apple have removed all mining app from store is this right and is there anyway we can mine using iPhone or iPad (IOS) ?

thanks all

I didn't hear about this that apple has removed all mining apps from app store and it is to bad for those who where mining using their phones though it's very slow and not profitable.

On 2/17/2020 at 7:17 PM, Georgesmaks said:

thanks all

I didn't hear about this that apple has removed all mining apps from app store and it is to bad for those who where mining using their phones though it's very slow and not profitable.

I think that it is impossible to mine cryptocurrency using Apple products since it is impossible to download untrusted apps on iphone/ipad.

On 2/17/2020 at 8:17 PM, Georgesmaks said:

thanks all

First i don't prefer mining with phones and its wast of time mining with low power of gpu, and its hard it will dameg you phone, you can earn from faucets more than mining with your phone. i hope you re consider before starting mining.

56 minutes ago, betelihem said:

First i don't prefer mining with phones and its wast of time mining with low power of gpu, and its hard it will dameg you phone, you can earn from faucets more than mining with your phone. i hope you re consider before starting mining.

Some people can think because iPhones are expensive they will be able to mine better, but they are wrong, phone is phone when it comes to mining and they are all not profitable until promising mining phones are out. 

5 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Some people can think because iPhones are expensive they will be able to mine better, but they are wrong, phone is phone when it comes to mining and they are all not profitable until promising mining phones are out. 

Yeah and that's dam thinking because android apps have more graphics and processor ram but still we can't use this phones for mining even we can't use pc for  mining only pc with gpu used for mining, 

The apple products is created not for mining. So that if there are some existng apps in the appstore which is a mining app it is not legit and it is absolutely fake. I have tried some apps before even in android i never encounter any legit mining apps in the playstore.

I really dont know if we can mine in IOS phone because all the time i use the android phone ,But i think if the application you use for mine support iphone you can d that 

On 2/17/2020 at 10:47 PM, Georgesmaks said:

thanks all

I have been using android devices. As far as i know mining on any mobile device is not recommended. You should use a powerful computer for mining and it will be profitable for you. Because mining on phone will damage your devices in upcoming days.

If you are going to use cell phone mining, you must use cloud mining, since there are mining applications that are really bad and harmful to any device, since they consume the hardware of your cell phone used equipment.

you can mine electroneum coin by your phone device but is suggest not to.you phone worth more than what you get from mining because phone device is not as strong as mining machines and you will only destroy your phone by mining.

there are many apps that are available to mine on your mobile device and that are even available for iphone users. However the truth is that mobile phones do not have the required cpu power in order to make mining even remotely possible and therefore you will not be able to earn any profitable amount of any crypto that would make it worthwhile. Furthermore, i think that the mining does more damage to your device and battery and so i woudl advise that you stay away from it unless you have the correct equipment.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

21 hours ago, scorpiali said:

I really dont know if we can mine in IOS phone because all the time i use the android phone ,But i think if the application you use for mine support iphone you can d that 

that's true I am also using Android phone some people were asking me that they want to do mining from their apple phone so I recommended then to do apple store and find mining apps 

I don't have iphone or any apple product but as per my knowledge apple se removed all the mining apps. And i would like to suggest you that you should not use iphone for mining or all other activities related to cryptocurrencies. Thankyou.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

that's true I am also using Android phone some people were asking me that they want to do mining from their apple phone so I recommended then to do apple store and find mining apps 

I think mining is available in all devices who use processors like phone computer and other device, we need just to search about it and we can find it

I still didn't use any apps on my phone for mining.But one of my friends,in every phone mining is possible,for that we just need to use cryptotab browser.It has autometic mining system.But,i didn't use it anytime. 

4 hours ago, deboprotap said:

friend you are partially right.mining is possible in every electronic device which have a processing unit.but in mobile,mining is not profitable.people have to install high specification gpu,machines etc for set up a profitable mining rig

Right the mining it's not profitable at all in mobile ,i have try many application but all dont give you a high profit it's just a wasting time you even in ios phone 

On 5/7/2020 at 6:04 PM, scorpiali said:

I really dont know if we can mine in IOS phone

It is already written above that mining with iPhone is possible but not profitable. And it is also not recommended nor advisable. 

13 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

It is already written above that mining with iPhone is possible but not profitable. And it is also not recommended nor advisable. 

I really dont seen that but good to know it's not profitable i think it's like on the android phone there is no big difference 

mining through phone is not easy and very slow , we didn't earn too much if we used phone for mining purpose becuase it damages our deceive processer , if you want earn through mining purpose then I will recommend to used minner instead of phone mining.

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

7 hours ago, gourav789 said:

mining through phone is not easy and very slow , we didn't earn too much if we used phone for mining purpose becuase it damages our deceive processer , if you want earn through mining purpose then I will recommend to used minner instead of phone mining.

Mining on computer can still be encouraging if you have one and you are not really using it but using computer for mining sake is not profitable. But like you said, using miners are the best and out of the getting any miners will be great. 

• +1 1

Mining is too hard because there are already huge number of miner and they cannot offer you huge amount of coins they only give little amount to the miners. Mining in mobile phone won't be beneficial because lots of applications are fake.

In my honest I never buy any iOS iPhone so I don't no any app available to mine in iPhone, but in my opinion don't install mining apps in your iphone, because they demage your iPhone because this apps are fake and spread virus in your iPhone.

I do not advise you to use mining applications on your mobile phone, it is very harmful and will damage the battery and reduce the life of the phone. If you cannot find any application inside the store, you can find the applications through an external source.