Top countries that promotes bitcoin - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mellia

Top countries that promotes bitcoin

The countries which are described above are known as top richest country and are well developed countries so there will be no such issues to adopting the Crypto currencies but for other country which are under-development stage or is undeveloped will face a huge problem to adopt it.

The reason for making these countries promote these currencies is because they are one of the most expensive countries in the world and they have the potential to support cryptocurrency projects and because they always work to develop their own countries and they know that these currencies will be beneficial to them

Thank you for sharing this information. It is not surprising that these countries support encryption because these countries are among the richest countries in the world, such as Switzerland, which contains a lot of banks. This is a good thing for Bitcoin and will increase its popularity and its use.

There should be UAE this country has large adoption of cryptocurrency and they have not restrictions in cryptocurrency and that is very good way to make used of cryptocurrency in that country

I've always known of Switzerland having to have embraced the use of blockchain as specifically many rules have been made concerning that on the regulation of bitcoin especially in the Switzerland. And also that of Venezuela, Malta have also accept it

This post is very useful and rich with a very large number of information and explanations that we all need. Thank you my friend and I hope that you will continue to publish these useful posts and also hope that the cryptocurrency is used throughout the world

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Based on the list that you have provided her on countries that are promoting the use of bitcoin we can see that these are the countries that are making the most use of crypto. Also these are first world countries that are quite rich and many countries look to these countries in an effort to improve their own economy, so it is my hope that this will put in motion a way in which these countries will promote other countries to also adopt crypto.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 01.04.2020 at 14:51, Philippe2001 said:

The best countries that promote bitcoin are the developed and open countries on electronic commerce,
 and among the countries China
 is the first in the world to promote bitcoin and work with and there are large mining farms in China

In China, it is forbidden to mine cryptocurrency, they rather fight with bitcoin and promote their coin (Cryptoyuan), and also try to ban bitcoin so that it is not used.

19 hours ago, NevermindNe said:

In China, it is forbidden to mine cryptocurrency

@NevermindNe China mine greatest percentage of the total bitcoin that are mined, they have companies that are manufacturing the miners and selling it to their people. China mine bitcoin, do not he wrong about this. But cryptocurrencies are banned though. 

5 hours ago, CnapmaK said:

Its surprise for me to see Malta and Singapore in this list. It seems such small countries are promoting rise of BTC. I think you should also add China and Japan to your list.

They utilize cryptocurrency more than any other countries we have and this show a great development and they didn't face any problem in their country, they have better view of the important of cryptocurrency than any other countries

On 5/15/2020 at 9:51 AM, Saboor said:

They utilize cryptocurrency more than any other countries we have and this show a great development and they didn't face any problem in their country, they have better view of the important of cryptocurrency than any other countries

Malta and Singapore will only just try, North Americans ams the Europeans are the countries that mostly make use of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies including few countries in Asia like China. 

32 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Malta and Singapore will only just try, North Americans ams the Europeans are the countries that mostly make use of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies including few countries in Asia like China. 

But china has not yet approved   bitcoin by the government. They are engaging in cryptocurrency illegally like other countries that cryptocurrency are not updated. So what do you have to said about china?

22 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Legal or illegal, they have the largest mining pools and they mine the largest amount of cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies can be banned but also noticed that the countries that ban it, their citizens do mine cryptocurrencies. 

They only ban crypto trading though but they still make use of it and even, legal or not legal, they trade it. 

Yea, i was surprised that china has the largest mining pools of bitcoin, but the country is against cryptocurrency, this shows that there is hope for the country to accept cryptocurrency in the future as time goes on. The banning isn't too effective as I can see th way things are moving over there

Good news, bitcoin is promoted with many large countries which are very powerful in the world. I believe that will help many other countries to believe in it and invest just like those other countries.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are some big count with a lot of population. But those countries don't include cryptocurrencies in a massive way. That's why it is not spreading actually. Recently India legalised cryptocurrencies in their territory. Maybe now it can impact in the crypto world. But now currently Russia and China are doing their best for cryptocurrencies. So other countries should do the same actually. 

I will chose European and North America, in Asia, I will choose China, although crypto trading is banned in China but the contribute a lot. 

I think Russia and China should be also in that list soon. It is impressive to see Singapore and Malta in that list. Really these countries have done a lot to promote Bitcoin and also have encouraged their citizens to use this incredible modern technology. 

I'm greatful to hear that there are some countries out there who are promoting cryptocurrency like the ones you mentioned above in your topic and I'm wishing other many countries to do the same too.

5 hours ago, George10 said:

I'm greatful to hear that there are some countries out there who are promoting cryptocurrency like the ones you mentioned above in your topic and I'm wishing other many countries to do the same too.

You need to get this in the right way, not that the countries are promoting the coins directly but by the way they embrace the coin. For example, Slovenia, did you know they use bitcoin like normal fiat. In Italy, did you know bitcoin is the third highest payment means? This is what we are talking about. Like in China, dis you know a single city minded 10% of bitcoin. 

11 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

You need to get this in the right way, not that the countries are promoting the coins directly but by the way they embrace the coin. For example, Slovenia, did you know they use bitcoin like normal fiat. In Italy, did you know bitcoin is the third highest payment means? This is what we are talking about. Like in China, dis you know a single city minded 10% of bitcoin. 

That's really great information over there I was completely un aware about that thanks for sharing and it's indeed great development to see crypto used as fiat like you mentioned that Slovenia does so and this is what we are wishing for us crypto users.

It is clear that the countries that have a strong and rich economy in the world are the ones that realize the importance of Bitcoin and are promoting it because they are fully convinced that the future of the global economy is for crypt.

The Bank ECB from Europe is going to experiment with a new online digital currency EUR,

They want to make a online digital valuta. That means banks promoting there own coin,

Should this lead to more Crypto payments in Europe.

• +5 1

On 5/19/2020 at 12:24 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Good news, bitcoin is promoted with many large countries which are very powerful in the world. I believe that will help many other countries to believe in it and invest just like those other countries.

Well, that's true mate, it can be improve the economic status of the country because if this will be already accepted in their country, it will be in demand by having a lot of bitcoin users all over the world.

Many economists, including myself, believe that developing countries should make greater efforts to adopt cryptocurrencies, as this will enable them to become technological hubs and boost the financial and industrial sectors for themselves and their neighbors. All benefits from reduced fees and quicker transactions, as well as the lower cost of adopting cryptocurrencies by legal means.

• +2 1

Dear I think that the country that supports Bitcoin the most is Russia, China and Canada are the best and help behave more, so I love them, and in my opinion they are the best ever.