YoBit's Withdraw fee is high. - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoZombie

YoBit's Withdraw fee is high.

It is cheaper if you convert your BTC to other coins in the market. I do this always everytime I tried no matter what exchanges you can always take advantage of the lower fees of some coins.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

if you will withrawl  with btc you will pay too much fee , i think you  should buy a coin that have a less more  fee : xvg , dog  i think its the best .

• +3 1

7 minutes ago, hellboy4tr said:

yea yobit's btc withdraw is pretty much but you can convert your coin to different coin like doge etc, and you can reduce your cost 😉

Bitcoin transfer commission is high in all exchanges
Do not know why people want to transfer Bitcoin with a large commission of $ 12 or more
They can send by other currencies with a low commission of 1 cent or less

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

On 10/10/2019 at 9:40 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

actually the bitcoin withdraw fees are really Yhigh 0.0012 btc on binance are less than half 0.0005 btc, obviously it's better to first change to xrp or doge and then do withdraw...

Yes we need to convert it into LTC or Ether and then change into BTC, but for those who want to convert into Fiat, then Ether is best

I haven't tried, but on hold to withdraw once in a month so fee can be covered some part.

just convert your coins to another coin that has lower transaction fees and before that check the wallets are not in maintainance mode I usually use doge or ltc or ETH to transfer my coin out of the yobit exchange

On 10/10/2019 at 10:25 AM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

What are your views on this?

You can find some turnaround solutions to pay less fee such as buying eth or ltc. Eth fee is relatively less. I think 0.005 ETH.

no i am not agreed, yobit withdrawal fee is not high, it is low as compared to other exchanges, which are charging heavy fee and take too much time on receiving withdrawal, yobit is fast and low fee.

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 10/10/2019 at 9:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

Owh no dont make withdrawal with BTC, you can make or buy TRX or dogecoin for small fee. But all is your choice .... Xixiixixi small fee or higher (expensive) its your choice

If you withdraw BTC, the fee is very high compared to other exchanges. However, you can sell BTC and buy XRP. After withdrawing with XRP, I am sure the fee will be a lot cheaper than BTC.

9 minutes ago, Saoha said:

If you withdraw BTC, the fee is very high compared to other exchanges. However, you can sell BTC and buy XRP. After withdrawing with XRP, I am sure the fee will be a lot cheaper than BTC.

you are right. The bitcoin withdraw is expensive at every exchance. this is so normal; because mining activities and its technological structure require it.

I use fast and cheap alternatives such as waves, xlm, xrp, zilliqa in my withdrawals.

6 minutes ago, cryptotalker said:

you are right. The bitcoin withdraw is expensive at every exchance. this is so normal; because mining activities and its technological structure require it.

I use fast and cheap alternatives such as waves, xlm, xrp, zilliqa in my withdrawals.

Right. We need to be smart and smart when participating in the world of cryptocurrencies. Are we ahead of our time together? It is great that we are at the forefront of cryptocurrency technology.

• Useful or interesting 2

It is a reasonable rate 0.0012 btc fee-$ 10.00 but if you switch to doge 500 fee - $ 1.20, XRP 0.5 fee $ 0.138, everything is to investigate in which cryptomoneda is more profitable for you.

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

4 minutes ago, BatR70 said:

It is a reasonable rate 0.0012 btc fee-$ 10.00 but if you switch to doge 500 fee - $ 1.20, XRP 0.5 fee $ 0.138, everything is to investigate in which cryptomoneda is more profitable for you.

But it seems that withdrawing with XRP or DOGE is cheaper than other coins, but it is more convenient to use DOGE to withdraw

4 minutes ago, yukihirasoma said:

But it seems that withdrawing with XRP or DOGE is cheaper than other coins, but it is more convenient to use DOGE to withdraw

There are people who do not like XRP, because it says it is from the banks, for me it is a good withdrawal option. I have it in my portfolio and it has given me good benefits.

37 minutes ago, BatR70 said:

There are people who do not like XRP, because it says it is from the banks, for me it is a good withdrawal option. I have it in my portfolio and it has given me good benefits.

maybe not, maybe they don't like XRP because the transfer time is too long and the doge is faster than XRP and maybe just needs some confirmation. Many people like a fast transfer and fast confirmation

11 minutes ago, joekahel said:

maybe not, maybe they don't like XRP because the transfer time is too long and the doge is faster than XRP and maybe just needs some confirmation. Many people like a fast transfer and fast confirmation

Sure: Doge coin is 20 confirmations, approximately 20 minutes, xrp is almost instantaneous. It does not require a typical confirmation time.
All my transactions have been almost instantaneous.

You can buy it Ethereum and this is what you use to withdraw your post earning on the yobit exchange, The only Ethereum withdrawal fee is 0.005 ETH or just 0.91 $ of ethereum (current price). You can also use another token with a low withdrawal fee. Just take a look at this on yobit exchange. 

On 10/12/2019 at 11:06 PM, Mhussainn2 said:

Actually we are all facing this problem I think yobit is only for high investors. But I suggest you try converting your btc into eth the charges is a little less than if btc or change it into doge coin and make withdrawal

Very simple.. You can exchange your bitcoin balance with rub and withdraw it to your payeer account.. You will get your withdraw instantly after making a request Its easy! 

On 10/10/2019 at 10:54 PM, Devh said:

You can solve your fee issue by converting you Bitcoin to ltc or waves etc. Because rates from these coins are stable and affordable. There is no doubt the yobit is fast exchange and you can make 0.001BTC in minutes if you have big capital of BTC. Afterall we are humans and if we earn 0.0012 BTC for fees we become greedy to earn more. So be absolute and puctual when performing suc actions. Double check your addresses alwas.

thanks for the will said information about yobit bitcoin withdrawal fee,

great forum (cryptotalk), very informative topics

If you pay 0.0012 btc for withdrawal fees then you are just stupid and Don't deserve to be on this community.(sorry did i overreacted) anyway you have better option like you can convert your coins to like wave coin then you will pay like extremely low fees. Its maybe 100satoshi or something 🤠.

23 minutes ago, Xbraker said:

How did you say that dogecoin transaction fees are high? I do not get it. The last time I transact using doge, it was low. 

Thats exactly 0.00000020btc fees you have to pay when you convert it into wave coin. I think that is the best option for anyone in the market.

Screenshot_20191019-194640.png

In general fees in yobit for bitcoin is to high they need to keeps bitcoin in the market i think but there is lot of solution to withdraw your bitcoin out 

you just buy some coins that have a low fee likr TRX DGB WAVES 

On 10/10/2019 at 7:25 AM, CryptoZombie said:

Yes most coins fees are high, due to fee high you must trade coin in yobit and i know you dont like to pay much fee to do transaction, so stay at yobit and happy trading