YoBit's Withdraw fee is high. - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoZombie

YoBit's Withdraw fee is high.

YObit is charging very high fees for withdrawing in case of bitcoins. According to dear fellows its charging as high as 0.0012 BTCs for this amount you have create or write at least 120 posts which according rules and regulations of the forum will take almost four days.

On 10/10/2019 at 4:29 PM, Slavi said:

yes, the commission on bitcoin is not small, but on other exchanges it is not much different, there is an alternative option, it is to buy other coins for bitcoins and withdraw them practically without commission, for example doge or dgb

Xrp fees too can be a way of withdraw cause it cheap and can be very fast without someone waiting so long .

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/10/2019 at 4:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

What are your views on this?

I didn't try to withdraw BTC from Yobit, on most of the exchanges it is between .0005 and .001. I usually convert my Yobit earnings into LTC and withdraw them with .002 LTC fee.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://fivebucks.com/

15 hours ago, Donanald said:

Retirement recommendations are always given for ETH, several people who have retired tell me that it is the best option. But I recommend that you accumulate enough and make few withdrawals

there are so many coins on yobit customers can use fr withdrawals but a lot of them think you just have to withdrawal in bitcoin, waves is very low fee coin and it has good liquidity on yobit.

3 minutes ago, aguasuja said:

What is FR withdrawals?

I don't want to download waves just to do this so i use ethereum and xmr to withdrawal and save in fees.

Do you have better ideas than waves?

its for*

yea you could use TRX or DGB and also doge their fees are low as well but that is if you are withdrawing to another exchange and then trade it for btc on a exchange with lower fees and send it to your wallet.

16 minutes ago, aguasuja said:

you still didnt answer what FR means?

I know the method of withdrawing another coin with lower fees, I literallt just said I do that with ethereum  and xmr.

FR is a typo! and i was being  good samaritan telling you what i do to go around fees, so if youre using ethereum and xmr what else do you need? 

On 10/10/2019 at 4:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

Withdrawal fees on Yobit are very high. I usually convert my BTC to Digibyte or some other currency that has lower withdrawal fees, and then convert it back on the other side. It depends where you are sending it. Obviously you can't do this if you want to send it to a cold wallet. But if you are transferring between exchanges, it seems like DGB has the best fees. I haven't looked into some of the others yet.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

Fee bitcoin in yobit very big indeed. But we have another alternative. We can sell in the form of tron , the fee only 10 Tron or can through Waves only 0.002 waves. But I myself have never tried to pull through waves and tron so I don't know whether the withdrawal process is fast or slow.

That is not yobit's problem.The fees are high because miners take too much money(fee)! Yobit May charge a little bit but miners charge more.

I agree that in bitcoin it is expensive to withdraw on this exchange, nothing prevents you from buying Dooge coin and making a withdrawal, it is much cheaper to withdraw money, and is traded on almost all exchanges.

On 10/10/2019 at 3:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

I'm aware what you're saying and yobit is not the only exchange that it withdraw fee is 0.0012 and luno, bitforex, vindax etc also accept high fee for their withdraw. I will only advise people to swap their BTC to ETH before withdrawing it cause there ETH withdraw fee is small.

Well, from my view it's average fee for withdrawing BTC, why not you try to use some alt coin like ETH, BCH and swap it to btc. I recommend Blocktrades.us or just type on google blocktrades.us

Good Luck!

8 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

With or without buying cheaper coins, taking 120,000 sats as withdrawal fee is quite high. Juxtapose this with what you get from this campaign and you will understand better. This means if you actively participated in this campaign for 30 days and its fully paid, they want 1/10th of your earnings as withdrawal fees. So at the end of the day, withdrawal fees pays for this campaign. Have you noticed withdrawal fees of cheaper coins has also gone up?

yea withdrawal fees are insane on yobit but just for bitcoin and doge fee is always and everywhere is set to between 0.5 to 2  doge but its 500  on here so yes they need to lower the fees.

22 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

So you see what I am talking about? Milking the traders on Yobit to pay for this campaign. Its quite unfair. Yobit fees is higher for now compared to other major exchanges

well yea but i think theyre doing it in a robinhood crypto version as they take satoshis from whales and distribute it for the people on here and promoting cryptotalk so its a win win😂

21 minutes ago, domskie said:

You can choose other currency to withdraw you profit with so that you will not have high withdrawal fee, there is a lof of currencies to choose in yobit, be wise and think of your actions so that you can have good amount of profit.

Yes, for withdrawals we can use crypto which is cheaper, such as choosing withdrawal with Dogecoin. In addition to being traded in various exchangers, Dogecoin is also cheaper to withdraw funds

6 hours ago, jcarlo said:

Yes, for withdrawals we can use crypto which is cheaper, such as choosing withdrawal with Dogecoin. In addition to being traded in various exchangers, Dogecoin is also cheaper to withdraw funds

I suggest not to withdraw funds from Yobit in Dogecoin. The fee is 500 Doge. It is lower than the fee of BTC but there are cheaper coins for withdrawal, like ETH, Waves or DGB (0.002 DGB fee).

4 hours ago, anikamishti said:

You can convert or exchange your btc earnings with an altcoin like ltc, dogecoin or wave. Personally I prefer buying LTC and withdraw the amount. The transaction fee is only 0.002 LTC (approximately 0.10 USD) and the delivery speed is really fast.  

thats good reference, I would like withdraw using ethereum, but actually withdrawal fee above ltc, and I think its no problem, because its still normal fee, only 0.005 eth per withdraw

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

4 hours ago, rosywyt said:

Just awhile ago I thought Ethereum is lowest charge fee I could get, but I found out that using Xrp is much more lower than Eth. 

Yes it pays to investigate the withdrawal fee's on various wallets on Yobit. Waves and LSK is also a cheap option. I remember when I first started trading it took me nearly a year to discover that some coins are very cheap to withdraw lol

6 hours ago, Xolokost said:

Yes, the commission is very large, but not all coins have a large commission, I transfer everything to LTC and withdraw, there the commission is very small

The right steps you take.
What is the withdrawal fee for LTC? Because I usually make withdrawals from XRP and Dogge. XRP = 0.5 XRP and Doge = 500 Doge, of course it's cheap in my opinion.

Yes, if withdrawing BTC is at least very high, at least I think 0.00120 satoshis to withdraw your BTC from Yobit is extremely high .. so I opt for other currencies when I withdraw, like XRP, or LTC rates are much nicer compared to BTC.

On 10/27/2019 at 3:27 AM, bitnoval said:

Yobit withdraw fees are not high they are the best rate that miners take, this make yobit withdraw to be fast in processing if fees were low miners might reject them leaving your coins struck in some mempool or something else, we should be thankful for those fees.

I would see how long does it take for my withdrawal as I am going to do in a day or two. I am tired from here newbies as most of the time is consuming on the forums.

Yobit had only BTC withdrawal fee high, but LTC had very low fee.

On 10/10/2019 at 7:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

Bitcoin price is rising and you are making profit of it.You can hold them in your account or can do traiding and make profit with it.Then widraw it.So the fee will be not  issue for you.earn and pay with it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.