YoBit's Withdraw fee is high. - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoZombie

YoBit's Withdraw fee is high.

52 minutes ago, bitnoval said:

Not just only litecoin withdraw fee is low but many other altcoins withdraw fees are very low, some are less than 1 cent like ethereum classic, waves they both cost less than a cent to withdraw.

I know Ethereum too had low fee, but here no one accept Ethereum classic and other coins like waves. The top 3 are the best for us in exchanging with local people and the rest of them makes a problem.

12 hours ago, Reviola100 said:

but the more expensive the fee, the faster the transaction process, even though 10 $ for a single fee is not feasible for me, and the average exchange fixes a fee of 0.0005BTC.

Yeah, but the popularity of good exchange, can increase the fee. I have been using LBTC, they sets a fee of 0.0005BTC.

How To Make The Best Withdraw to BTC, USD?

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Try using some alternatives coin like BCH/BCHABC, Doge or maybe ethereum. I agree withyiu Withdraw using bitcoin on yobit is quite high but some altcoins that i mentioned above i think the fee are reasonable. Well, good luck!

42 minutes ago, Clid said:

Between other exchange indeed yobit is very high. But we know that many people still trade on yobit and never mind with the fee. We can check in coinmarketcap that yobit in top 68 crypto exchange by trade volume. 

this is because yobit is not a crypto exchanger at all. they provide some cool features to the users and thats because users using it without seeing its ranking.

Bengali?

View this Topic

In the same way you could verify some other currency that handles a more profitable stock and that suits you.
You may earn when it is sent to another place.

On 10/30/2019 at 7:14 AM, Reviola100 said:

but the more expensive the fee, the faster the transaction process, even though 10 $ for a single fee is not feasible for me, and the average exchange fixes a fee of 0.0005BTC.

Yeah the more the transaction fee is high, the faster the transaction will be processed and yobit wants the transaction to be fast that is why it is  so high and yes 0.0005 is the standard fee on many exchanges.

On 10/10/2019 at 2:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

What are your views on this?

Most exchanges have a fairly high withdrawal fee. I think it is worth the money invested for posting on cryptotalk in altcoins, so you can multiply your money for the posts. Choose some coins with potential and wait until the price increases and so you will make more money that will allow you to withdraw them.

As far as I know, the fee for withdrawal transactions is on average 0.005 BTC in every exchanger that I use frequently. now there is no market for a cheap fee, smart just copy it. I think for now it is almost flat that the range is around 50k, if bitcoin fees are expensive but alt coins usually have cheap fees, even since the price of bitcoin is soaring never to use bitcoin to transact again, I prefer to exchange it for other coins first.

43 minutes ago, Rafik said:

Eth O Bch will cosht a couple of dollar as withdrawal fee in yobit. you know Ltc is a good coin in market. you can try this. It will cost only 0.12$ as fee

Litecoin is a great option. i used to withdraw via XVG because of less fee. but today i see the withdrawal for that coin is currently in maintainance. it made me sad😒

Bengali?

View this Topic

yeah its strange that yobit withdrawal fees for btc is 0.0012btc which is nearly 10.96$ at todays day, its really not  good for community, many other exchanges like binance, poloniex, bittrex, localbitcoins, etc have really less withdrwal fees as campared to yobit.

SOLUTION FOR HIGH FEES- convert the bitcoins into Trx or DGB or Dogecoin , and withdraw these coins to other exchanges (thes mentioned coins have very less fees).

Yes I noticed that but I suggest you to exchange your btc with another coin has low transactions fees, because if you want to withdraw from your yobit wallet then you must work for long time just trying to cover the fees

I actually constantly utilized eth to withdrawal it,because in this way the withdrawaling fees is very low as compare to withdrawaling the btc

• +1 1

2 hours ago, sotole said:

that's right man.
ETH withdrawal fees are lower than current BTC withdrawal fees.
but I advise you to look at fees on TRX, this XRP coin has a much lower cost on the yobit exchange ..
I hope you try that coin 🙂

Yes, the two coins have a low cost for attracting the yobit exchange.
I also use XRP, TRX to withdraw my money to an online wallet.
maybe it's a coin that has a low cost that is on all crypto exchanges and I'm also sure all traders on the yobit exchange use that coin if you want to avoid high withdrawal fees.

• +2 1

On 10/10/2019 at 3:50 PM, Richard said:

You can convert Bitcoin to any other currency and withdraw it is not necessary to withdraw through Bitcoin Withdrawal fee done by TRX, 2000 Satoshi You can exploit this for withdrawal

That is a better option especially for anyone withdrawing a not  too big amount so that it doesn't get eaten up by fees alone. I see that high transaction fees is a common feature across exchanges though some like Yobit is sitting right at the top.

5 hours ago, tianate said:

I saw that the withdrawal expense for ETC is exceptionally cheap, that's 0.005ETC. Exceptionally cheap, it's fair 500sat. but the shortcoming requires 200 affirmation for landing in your wallet

ETC fee is very cheap but it is not the best coin you can choose to withdrawals. Litecoin price are even cheaper at 0.002LTC and same of Dash coin so they are better alternatives 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10.10.2019 at 17:25, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

I dont think so, dude.  
You just can sell your btc to usd and after this you can withdraw it on Payeer. (which have 2% comision). 

• +1 1

44 minutes ago, Wahid Hasan said:

We recommend to any or all to make use of SURF in order to pull away through yobit. Additionally, it considerably faster compared to Bitcoin. Surf is actually recognized through just about all well-known trades I believe. You shouldn't make use of BTC with regard to a small amount upon string, it'll overburden mempool. I really hope you realize

I just heard that SURF like you said, is it good and has a low cost to attract man?
I will try to find information about what you suggest it.
but i used to use XRP, TRX, LTC to withdraw my money because at altcoin it has a low fee ..

• +1 1

On 10/10/2019 at 8:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

bitcoin transection really being expensive day by day. if you notice, almost in all platform the fee is higher. but i know yobits is 2x. so you can use other options.

• +1 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

26 minutes ago, cryp tos said:

Yes, you can convert Bitcoin to another currency and withdraw it easily, and with very low fees, like : Ltc ,Btt...

but there is also a problem. when we exchange a good amount of btc we lost a great amount because the difference between buy and sell price is so high. so think about this also

Bengali?

View this Topic

20 minutes ago, Emma said:

but there is also a problem. when we exchange a good amount of btc we lost a great amount because the difference between buy and sell price is so high. so think about this also

Make sure you trade on an exchange with large volume Binance, there is a very close price between buy and sell orders which will ensure you don't lose much from the exchange.

3 minutes ago, Mathers said:

Make sure you trade on an exchange with large volume Binance, there is a very close price between buy and sell orders which will ensure you don't lose much from the exchange.

but brother we are talking about yobit btc withdraw fees. if we exchange on binance then we have to face that fee.  i did not mean that my friend.

Bengali?

View this Topic

5 minutes ago, Emma said:

but brother we are talking about yobit btc withdraw fees. if we exchange on binance then we have to face that fee.  i did not mean that my friend.

I understand you, I said it is better to trade your BTC for other tokens with low fees like TRX  withdraw and trade it for BTC on Binance and withdraw for only 0.0005BTC you'll save 0.0007 BTC that's more than $6.

5 minutes ago, cryp tos said:

Of course you have  right, but I mean here, to withdraw small balances from Bitcoin, which is greatly reduced due to fees, so it is better to convert to another currency and then withdraw, even if there is a difference, will not be like the Btc fees applied.

yes, for this reason i used the word "good amount of btc"

thanks for replying 

21 minutes ago, Mathers said:

I understand you, I said it is better to trade your BTC for other tokens with low fees like TRX  withdraw and trade it for BTC on Binance and withdraw for only 0.0005BTC you'll save 0.0007 BTC that's more than $6.

I earned btc from cryptotalk, want to change it into others. but in yobit there is a big difference. you said transfer my fund on binance first then trade because there is low difference. so when i will transfer, it will cost already 0.0012 then why i need to transfer it on binance?

I was trying to say this friend.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 10/10/2019 at 10:59 AM, 1millionClub said:

Just buy litecoin with your bitcoins and then withdraw. For some reason they keep the bitcoin withdrawal fee too high. Litecoin (preferably), eth, waves have a lot cheaper withdrawal fees than bitcoin. Doge is also high I don't know the reason.

As far as I know DOGE fees are almost free. They keep bitcoin fees high because is the coin that moves the market. 

To cash out from Yobit you have to make a proper research first and find a coin that adjust to your needs.

• +2 1

Just now, aika said:

As far as I know DOGE fees are almost free. They keep bitcoin fees high because is the coin that moves the market. 

To cash out from Yobit you have to make a proper research first and find a coin that adjust to your needs.

i think you know something wrong about doge withdrawal in yobit. they charge about 500 doge as fee and it is a noticable amount for many of us dear. so ltc and waves are the best option.

Bengali?

View this Topic