The Main Goal on Joining the Crytotalk - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

The Main Goal on Joining the Crytotalk

The main goal of joining cryptotalk is for learning more information about cryptocurrencies. I am not a total newbie but I think I still have a lot of knowledge to learn and this is the best place to do that 

On 2/17/2020 at 7:30 AM, Vanessa said:

At first my goal to earn, but as time pass, I have learned a lot of things in the forum.

Not only that I realize it is more than just an earning, it is about introducing crypto currency in simple way while you are earning, not knowing that you are actually starting to get hoked in tradings, investments etc.

I liked how cryptotalk promotes crypto currency especially to those who really don’t know anything. How about you guys? Whats your main goal and reason for joining?

I have the same feeling about earning and learning in the first i just want to earn some satoshi but time by time i have observe that i really learn new thing about crypto and i still do that and have fun 

The main goal is to gain great experience and obtain valuable information about the field of encryption and at the same time earn some money by writing useful posts. I hope to continue this really useful forum.

My main goal to here to be a progressive member and earn some money from here and also gain some beneficial knowledge and share my idea and knowledge to here.thank you.

Initially I was not knowing about this forum I came to know about this forum after a very long time and when my friend introduce this forum to me I feel that this will be a great initiative for me to join this forum and to Grab the opportunity to learn how to deal with the digital market and many more.

Frankly, my main goal of joining this forum is to earn money, but after joining him I loved it very much and my thinking only became to help all members and also benefit from all the posts inside each section

On 2/17/2020 at 8:30 AM, Vanessa said:

At first my goal to earn, but as time pass, I have learned a lot of things in the forum.

Not only that I realize it is more than just an earning, it is about introducing crypto currency in simple way while you are earning, not knowing that you are actually starting to get hoked in tradings, investments etc.

I liked how cryptotalk promotes crypto currency especially to those who really don’t know anything. How about you guys? Whats your main goal and reason for joining?

Hello beautiful family. If my goal was now the site increases our profits from Bitcoin, in addition to that we deny the forum and members through the information that we provide, and this was what I was ignorant of in the beginning

My main goal here in joining the crypto world is to raise and awareness how this forum really works and help people, i join here because i belive that i can contribute here by sharing my experience and knowledge about the cryto thank you.

When i join crypto talk my goal was to earn from here but spending some quality time here i became fond of this forum where i interact with many wonderful people who change my mind and share their experience.They made me think more about crypto currency and learn new information from here.This forum is great place to all people who want to learn about crypto currency world.

I personally consider this forum to be my second home. Initially, I was just like you, my goal of earning and starting trading, but over time I found that there are more enjoyable and beneficial goals in this forum which are exchanging valuable information and gaining new friends and a new family.

Like all my first goal to join in this fantastic froum is earning, then my second goal to learn many things especially about Crypto currency because now I have taken it as second profession.

It happens to me the same thing that I joined this platform to make money but over time it was changing my idea and now I spend a lot of time here learning a lot about cryptocurrencies thanks to this forum I learned a lot more than I knew already

My goal was to provide whatever help I could to new members that wanted to actively participate in the cryptocurrency world. I hope I succeeded in giving correct information and if I've done mistakes, I tried to rectify. Still I'm hoping for Bitcoin to be more adopted. Cryptotalk probably has done a huge service to crypto world by creating this campaign and bringing thousands of people in.

Goals increase after a while in this wonderful forum, the goal in the beginning will be to pay and after that it becomes your goal to enjoy and learn more and then to become the best

THINK POSITIVE

My main goal on the forum is to learn as much as possible about cryptocurrency , perhaps even some private information about it.

On 2/17/2020 at 9:48 AM, rifat4393 said:

First of all my main goal was earning. But after a few days I understand that I can learn so many things about crypto currency from this site. And I think, I can use it to improve my crypto currency knowledge. So, now my main goal is learning and earning.

Sure earning here is everyone reason for joined into this forum, and that's why they paying us, but while days come we don't like payments only but we like this community because its is a very big company, especially at this lockdown moment.

My main goal to join this forum is to gain valuable knowledge. I can also create good and quality posts on this forum which may help to other guys here. Yes earning is also another good thing on this forum. You can get paid for creating the posts.

On 3/17/2020 at 1:42 PM, HorbiDJ1 said:

I was very interested to learn about the world of crypto. Then one of my friends told me about this forum to learn more about cryptocurrency. And he said that I can also earn. After joining cryptotalk, I never thought that I could learn a lot through it. This is the amazing forum I've ever seen. The goal is to find out everything.

Right we cant find any other opportunity to learn and earn in the same time, Just here in cryptotalk we can do everything we want, from the first time i come here i love the idea and i still 

After joining this forum.I love to spending my times here.I didn’t earn yet as the yobit registration is off for now.But I hope and believe they will reopen campaign.And joining here,I find my time placed with knowledge getting ability.I learn lot of Things about Cryptocurrency from this forum.     

At the beginning of joining a campaign CryptoTalk  my main goal was to earn money, but after I got to know more about the forum I became working every day 5 hours a day in  without getting tired, I benefited a lot from this forum and I have good information about crypto thanks CryptoTalk 

I think the main goal of the majority of members is to earn every day 0.00030000 Bitcoins, this is the first goal but then they will encounter that they need to learn about the cryptocurrency, so they are obliged to know more about it, so this forum is ideal for that.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

To learn more about cryptoworld and to gain more knowledge about trading and investing etc. Because we all know that in cryptotalk this is the place where you can find answers to your questions. And additional feature which is the best the payment for every post that is a good campaign where i can earn btc and save it and to have funds in the future use.

On 2/17/2020 at 2:30 PM, Vanessa said:

My main goal when I join here is to earn money because trading is the most easiest way to earn money but now, my goal here is not just to earn money but to earn friends by communicating and interacting to some other members here.

To be honest, my initial motive to join the forum was greed too. I was in it just for the rewards but the forum has some real potential and it made me realize that this is not just some earning site but an actual repository of information which also enables and promotes healthy discussions to keep us informed and updated.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60-3.png

On 2/17/2020 at 8:30 AM, Vanessa said:

I joined this forum because I was surprised of the amount you can earn daily just by making posts. Later, I met a lot of friends and loved this community as I browse it everyday.