The Main Goal on Joining the Crytotalk - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

The Main Goal on Joining the Crytotalk

Many people on the forum main goal for joining crypto talk is to make money. This is not good since they tend to post useless comments in making their maximum post a day. We should all join to learn and earn to help everyone in the process

My main goal is to learn about the trading system of different electronic currencies and i am working here and crypto paying me well earnings so i am happy to working with crypto

On 2/17/2020 at 11:58 AM, Calvinpriva said:

I joined here because my friend told me a lot about this forum that i can make money by just sharing what i know about crypto currency, so the aim for me to join is to earn money and learn many new things about crypto and at the same time sharing my ideas with other members.

I know about  crypto  currency , so the i am for me to join  is to earn money and learn many new things about crypto and at the same time sharing my ideas with other member , my main crypto currency and every post made while doing so .

Welcome with me
Like everyone, my goal was at first to earn the right number from Satoshi every day
After that, I found myself more interested in reading and understanding topics than thinking about profit
The forum has a unique and interesting style

Above all else my principle objective was gaining. Yet, following a couple of days I comprehend that I can adapt such huge numbers of things about cryptographic money from this site. What's more, I want to, use it to improve my digital currency information. Along these lines, presently my fundamental objective is learning and winning.

I've joined this forum to know about CryptocurryRency. And my main goal is to learn about CryptocurryRency. I think this forum is the best forum to learn about cryptocourse. From this forum we can easily achieve good knowledge about the crypto. We will be very good in our work.

The main goal was to learn and earn.I was searching a lot.we have to be focused.I was really very hopeful to find.mostly we'll be really very happy. 

My primary objective here is to be a dynamic part who will be savvy enough to manage digital forms of money in light of the fact that before I don't have a lot of information about it however now, I can adapt to others intuitively.

I am interested in the coding world and I saw that this forum is the best forum that I can learn about, and that in the free time after my basic work and the wonderful thing is that it pays you money too

How do I like how promot guys promote crypto currency, especially cryptocurrencies, especially to those who don't know anything? What are your main goals and reasons for joining. To achieve my goals at first, however, I have learned a lot over time in the forums.

Hey mat,  I joined this forum for earning free bitcoin but also learn cryptocurrency because In future I want to start trading business,  so this experience will help me in the future.          

On 2/17/2020 at 2:48 PM, rifat4393 said:

First of all my main goal was earning. But after a few days I understand that I can learn so many things about crypto currency from this site. And I think, I can use it to improve my crypto currency knowledge. So, now my main goal is learning and earning.

This post is almost the same as what the OP has said. You just paraphrased it, but the construction of ideas is the same.

my main goal of joining crypto talk was to earn knowledge about cryptocurrency and its benefits but this four has given me much more than earning knowledge they have given me the opportunity to earn free bitcoin and I am thankful for that

When my friend told me about this forum ,he told me that,by posting in this forum i can earn bitcoin.So i joined here.but now I am seeing that it is not only an earning site but also a knowledge platform based on bitcoin.Finally I want say that,this is a great forum from where we can gather more knowledge about the digital currency(specially bitcoin) and it's possibilities in future .

14 hours ago, crypto000 said:

I think working and giving input and gaining knowledge are all things that can be found here. The main purpose of joining this forum is to educate the crypto community and get results by providing information

Most of our goal is to earn while I am.here to learn. It is not bad earning as I am learning from.the forum.

I am student and for me this is very important to joined this platform must. This gives me an opportunity to make life easy. And that's why I have joined this cryptotalk.

I think the main goal of this is to watch public opinion about coding and exchanging information, but I don't know how profitable this website owner is?

Same here,joining cryptotalk is all about the rewards,many are here just because of the satoshis that they offered us in return of our sharing of ideas and knowledge,but more than that we received,because of our knowledge we get from here.

My first goal is to earn money and progress from this forum to acheive various kinds of expectation of crypto currency. Knowledge about the forum is also achieved.

At first the only thing that I want to achieve in this forum is earnings I just keep on posting even though I consider by self as a spammer because I keep on posting to a certain topic that I known very well I also hate to read some experiences of other members. 

Right now I just decided to change my goal and just enjoy working to earn money and more knowledge about the forum and cryptoworld. 

• +1 1

The main goal of joining the cryptotalk is to gain knowledge and to know more about crypto.Also here users are earning money which is the best part of this platform.

Will be very honest my first goal was to earn as much money as I can from this crypto talk website. But as the time flees by posting and commenting i got to know about different currencies that are running and how it can be used in trading and how one can invest in them too. This website now has provided me with knowledge and different ideas to earn. 

• +1 1

On 2/17/2020 at 11:48 AM, rifat4393 said:

First of all my main goal was earning. But after a few days I understand that I can learn so many things about crypto currency from this site. And I think, I can use it to improve my crypto currency knowledge. So, now my main goal is learning and earning.

Yes my main goal here ,  almost  all the people join cryptotalk for earning free bitcoin and our goal also earn free bitcoin but now , i am learning cryptocurrency  too , my main cryptocurrency  and every post made while doing so .

• +1 1