Metamask wallet - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Metamask wallet

I don't even use a Metamask wallet or don't know how to control it.  I have no idea how to invest or exchange with it.  So I'm sorry that I can't help you with any information on this.  I'm sorry again.

I am just using coinbase wallet. For this reason I have no idea about matemask wallet. But I need to know clearly about this wallet

Is ist good or Myetherwallet? I use Myetherwallet from long time and it is really good i will download the waleet and i will see if it helpful to me or not.. thanka for sharing..

Metamask is a crypto wallet like all other wallets out there. But i would not reccomend it to anyone as i haven't seen much good reviews on it,

I recently heard about this eth wallet from a close friend  I think I like it's great features and it's also portraits good protection policies pls I want to know  if it is better than blockchain wallets 

metamask wallet is very good for sending token and eth. also when anyone create a token he need metamask wallet.

but only firefox app provide metamask for mobile. 

29 minutes ago, Assad997 said:

I dont know any thing about metamask wallet but from your topic i think its a good one

metamask is the best crypto wallet in the market. the wallet is highly secured and anyone can store asset in this wallet easily.

Yes metamask is great ethereum wallet and in market there are more ethereum wallet which is myetherwallet but myetherwallet hack so many times. So i personally suggest use metamask wallet.

True, Metamask is one of the safe ethereum wallets. I installed it in my browser. But I prefer Mewconnect because it's safer and easier to use.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

On 10/2/2019 at 8:02 AM, hexwin said:

MetaMask Brings Ethereum Wallet to Mobile as It Releases a ...

QvD1pTjdMaBuLQnyNHaLSIvssFUAIvRUMshzEOESEfZeSQd7smwzPNsraHMsrNLybJBd73vXmA=w640-h400-e365

Best wallet you can use for Ethereum and all ethereum based Tokens is Metamask.

Metamask not only stores your crypto as browser extension,

but it also protects you from many phishing websites.

Very easy to use.

Download extension (for Chrome, or Firefox browser)

and Generate your seed (and save it on paper backup)

Watch video for full instruction 👆

https://metamask.io/

I've been using this wallet also for a quite while already and so far I haven't experienced any problem. It is very easy to use and I haven't heard any leak of metamask yet so I am comfortable in using it. 

I'll just hope that they will maintain their security so no hackers can penetrate it. 

My friend recommend it to me but I didn't try it yet, this metamask wallet can give you free eth by just doing some task, I might try it if opportunity comes.

Metamask is the highly secured etherum network based wallet. It is very popular due to quickest transactions and it takes the lowest ETH fraction as the Gas fee. Metamask supports so many tokens available in the crypto market. You might give a try into it. 

Metamask is a wallet to be used for the eth transaction and the holding & staking for the eth dapps so that the eth transaction become very easy & fast for the action to be performed. It's currently available for the PC only & not for Android..

MetaMask is a unique & reliable cryptocurrency wallet. MetaMask is a cryptocurrency wallet and MetaMask is also a web browser extension (available on Chrome, Firefox and Brave). In this case we will use the MetaMask wallet installed on Google Chrome (desktop).

On 2/6/2020 at 6:08 AM, Nadim48 said:

This wallet not bad.

But my favorite wallet is coinbass.

Because i am btc user.

And i fill comfortablet on here.

Alao the wallet suspended from google play that is really not good thing to hear about a wallet after all..

Yes its a very good wallet to interact with the dapps on Ethereum block chain. It is also safe from any type of phishing. The biggest feature is that it allow us to modify for how much fee.we want transection to be confirmed in how much interval. So its great.

3 hours ago, hunasaloow said:

You can find safe, easy, and useful tools in there. I definitely recommend using it Metamask. It's still good in principle, but it's still flawed, but it's still being finalized, so I hope that in the end everything will be fine.

Yes is still in devolopment special for the phone Application and every time they add something new , but in general Metamask still the best browser wallet just with some step you can create one and use it

I like the Metamask wallet. I'm using this wallet MetaMask is my favorite wallet. Because it is a very popular wallet. Therefore you can set up two step verification for further protection. So I think MetaMask Wallet is the best choiceI think Metamask has good protection

So long as you don't stumble on a fake Metamask clone, I say Metamask is an important tool in your toolset.  You can interact with dApps directly from your own browser, rather than anything built-in to a mobile app (poor experience there)

Metamask is one of most and secure wallets in crypto world because its working very good and securily for long time my few friends using this for some time and they never give any negative feedback about this even they have never problem in any transaction or hacking its one of best wallet for ethereum and altcoins related to ethereum.