Metamask wallet - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Metamask wallet

I have used metamask for very small time frame and it was good. But you have to save the information otherwise you will lost the things. More their support was good for me.

Metamask is the best wallet to me for storing any asset. this is  very much easy to use as it is only a browser extension. this wallet is also secured.

I don't like the metamask feature which always wants to enter automatically when opening a site that can be entered by ethereum wallet, even though there is security in my opinion this is a risk of being broken

I used the MetaMask wallet before, but because of the freezes and braking when using it, I switched from it to the Trust Wallet wallet, which I did not regret for a second.

Metamask is similar wallet like MEW and now they can connect together. Most people use metamask as alternative when ERC20 get error because network or forget data. Some people also use it to cheat a program specially event/ competition.

MetaMask is a bridge that allows you to visit the distributed web of tomorrow in your browser today. It allows you to run Ethereum dApps right in your browser. Metamask is compatible with Ledger Hardware wallets and allows you to easily display your balances and manage your transactions

On 12/18/2019 at 12:24 AM, Mashaallah said:

Meta mask app is an application responsible for saving your Ethereum funds or let's say is just a wallet

I am mostly using now a days my ether wallet. Lightweight, local and supports ERC20 tokens.before that i used meta mask but found it to be buggy at times.Try MEW

Metamask was an instrument for Ethereum adoption. Everything was simpler having a browser extension wallet, payments were easier and saved me a lot of valuable time. I also enjoy using Waves Keeper, Tronlink and Icon extension.

Metamask is the best crypto wallet as i think. this wallet is very much secured for storing crypto asset.the user interface is very easy for user.

Metamask cryptocurrency wallet is very safe crypto wallet.This wallet has most security system to keep crypto safe.You can keep here any cryptocurrency or erc20 based token

On 02.10.2019 at 03:02, hexwin said:

MetaMask Brings Ethereum Wallet to Mobile as It Releases a ...

QvD1pTjdMaBuLQnyNHaLSIvssFUAIvRUMshzEOESEfZeSQd7smwzPNsraHMsrNLybJBd73vXmA=w640-h400-e365

Best wallet you can use for Ethereum and all ethereum based Tokens is Metamask.

Metamask not only stores your crypto as browser extension,

but it also protects you from many phishing websites.

Very easy to use.

Download extension (for Chrome, or Firefox browser)

and Generate your seed (and save it on paper backup)

Watch video for full instruction 👆

https://metamask.io/

Of course, Metamask is one of the best wallet to use, because everything you need is to install a browser extension. Does anyone knows if It's possible to use Metamask on my mobile phone?

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

Metamask is a one kind of cryto currency wallet.you can keep you coin on it.this is very much safe and secure.besides cryptocurrency you can also keep Erc20 based token.

On 11/1/2019 at 12:30 AM, Migo said:

It is very good wallet especially when you connect it with MEW to have more security and the most greatest thing about it is that you can sign in to MEW without using your private key or even your public Address. 

Metamask wallet is good wallet and thanks for giving info about this wallet Ethereum and all coins which related Ethereum based coin store in this wallet easily. The main benefit of this wallet is that it give a guide about store coins.

Metamask is great. Very useful, easy and integrated. It is heaven to Ethereum related users. It is easy to spiral into chaotic mess with so many coins, web pages, social media and other tools to track.

Metamask is the best wallet for beginners at the moment, as it is very easy to use, and I can say that it has a very nice and simple design.

Metamask wallet is very popular and famous and secure online wallect. I'm also use this wallect . It is very useful and easy to use . It is very trusted and all tokens and coins easily we can store on metamask wallect. 

Metamask is safer than downloading wallet software to your computer. Sometimes there is hidden malicious code a hacker put inside the wallet software to steal your coins.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Actually idont know what kind of wallet is that this is my very first time heared or read about that kind if wallet is it useable or is there any bounty about that wallet?is the fee are low?this would be a factor if that is good wallet but correct if im wrong need youre advice

Metamask is a crypto based browser wallet. You can store your coins to this wallet. You can use it on chrome, brave, firefox browser. You can run it both android and pc. In this metamask wallet you can store only erc20 based tokens and ethereum.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

MetaMask is a wallet that can be easily installed  in any browser.Anything with a private key can be imported here, even the address..

Edited by Nahidnoor