Metamask wallet - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Metamask wallet

Very fast and high-quality instant transfer of dollars to bitcoin was made. I recommend this exchanger to everyone who works with cryptocurrencies. Thank you for your professionalism.

• +1 1

I've always loved the metamask browser.

Sad seeing it out of the play store. For reasons, which are not know yet.

But its still accessible on their extension

I am a new user in metamask. But its very easy to use. And i can open as many accounts i want. Fees can be adjusted by user. These things are good.

Yeah i am using this wallet from last 3 years, this is the best and user friendly wallet. also secure and easy to use. Now it been also available on android too which is awesome.

Upon reading up on the app's description I can say that it looks like a good wallet for people who like to keep a stockpile of anything eth related, it emphasizes security and privacy through the identity feature and I think it's good for a wallet app, you can even use it on the brave browser which I have just been using recently.

On 1/12/2020 at 12:49 PM, roktim khan said:

I am a new user in metamask. But its very easy to use. And i can open as many accounts i want. Fees can be adjusted by user. These things are good.

Yes in metamask wallet you can create as many as you can just store your private key and it's done, or you can import your ethereum wallet by your private key on metamask extension on chrome, it's simple secure and easy to use

In my newfound ignorance I say brother even applied this wallet very rarely, it has extraordinarily great acceptance around the eighth, it is on the line that I do not use it, it seems a bit dangerous to me,
Therefore, there is a need for dialogue in this regard

Metamask wallet is an interesting wallet and it's very good, I don't use it but many people around me use it and judge it as very good, it has very good protection

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 11:35 AM, Shamim adnan said:

I don't know that much about it.  Never used a metamask crypto wallet, this wallet is similar to the Myathar wallet.  It works a lot like that.  In my opinion this would be a good wallet.

The wallet is very good for using. the wallet is highly secured and the user interface is excellent to all I think. I have used this wallet many days and I am very much satisfied.

I used Metamask on Mobile. And my experience was great. I impressed with the cool design and fast working of Metamask wallet. I noticed that, some people are claming Metamask wallet have duplicate which made by hackers. So, I am really feeling unsecured right now.  

I don't know anything about the Metamask wallet. Is this a new wallet? I don't know anything about it, other than the information this is a very good security wallet and I haven't used it.

Until now I still use the Metamask wallet that I installed on the browser, it's very easy for everyone to use and best add-ons wallet.

I readed a comment about fake wallet that people make I remembered that I get into a fake New before but I didn't hurt because I was only making it..

Thanks for sharing.

As i have experienced metamask wallet i would like to suggest every user to use it if you want more protection for your balance coins as it is very much secure and also its very much protected and i think the transaction fees is also reasonable.

Metamask has worked great for me, but it also drives me nuts that I have to manually add tokens, just like with Coinomi.  I manually check what my token balances are from ethplorer.io then capture the contract address to add to Metamask (you can just type name if it's a well known one)

I also add this metamask on my computer that makes me more feel safe from hacker. metamask is another layer protection. at first it was hard to understand but I watch it on youtube tutorial and it was very easy to use.

At first it was difficult to understand but I saw it in the YouTube tutorial and it was very easy to use. I add this metamask to my computer which makes me feel safe from hackers

Thank you for the information, I have also using metamask. It's a great browser extension. We can add as much wallet as we want. We could also make a transaction using the extension. It's compatible with every erc-20 tokens. Because it is based on ethereum wallet.

In my experience, the Metamask wallet is a completely new wallet to me.  I have no idea about this wallet, so I cannot tell you anything like this .I will let you know later if I know. Thanks for being there.

This wallet is good, it is also safe and simple to use and is one of the best wallets for storing Ethereum

It can be good for beginners as it is easy to use

Metamask is a best wallet for Ethereum together with an another famous alternative My Ether Wallet (MEW). It is a safe and secure online wallet which can be used as an extension to Google Chrome Browser. We can safely Trade with Exchange, deposit, withdraw in a highly secured anti-phishing environment.

On 10/2/2019 at 8:58 AM, lev said:

Metamask is a good wallet, because you can use it with only install the browser extension. Any eth address with private key can be imported to metamask wallet too.

Just keep aware about the fake extension impersonating metamask.

Metamask is the great wallet. As this is an extension  where there are very less chances of the hacking and lost of coins in my opinion.