Exchange Fees - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Exchange Fees

On 11/21/2019 at 6:05 AM, Zervanix said:

I just realized that the transaction fee applied by Coinbase is the highest, I personally transaction on yobit, binance & kucoin because the fees there are low

The yobit exchange site bitcoin transaction fees if to high for me. Bitcoin exchange is 0.0012 in the site

On 10/1/2019 at 11:50 PM, hexwin said:

You can see major exchanges fees  and comparison from lowest to highest.

What exchange you use and what fees they charge?

New data: oct 4 2019

EF-Ri0zW4AM0Q_M.jpg:large

Old data

photo_2019-09-23_10-11-12.jpg

Dear mate I simply can't give an answer on this article since am a newbie here I haven't really  gone through this process of exchange fees before I hardly know a thing here 

I only use the Binance and yobit exchanges, I do not consider the other exchanges for use since these two completely perform all the functions I need, although for some, the limit of 10 dollars for trading on Binance creates problems.

On 19.02.2020 at 01:07, Sabha said:

Exchange fees are a type of investment fee that some mutual funds charge to shareholders if they transfer to another fund within the same group. Other fees shareholders may encounter include sales loads, redemption fees, purchase fees, account fees, 12b-1 fees, and management fees

the moo taken a toll of WD is one of the reasons why individuals will cherish to utilize the exchanger and I am one of them. LoL 😂

some exchange take high fees that is why the do not have much members 
so i love to use binanace and yobit cause they have a low fees 
but if i am selling in profit i do not care about fees , it is not problem to earn and let them earn with me 

On 11/21/2019 at 6:05 AM, Zervanix said:

I just realized that the transaction fee applied by Coinbase is the highest, I personally transaction on yobit, binance & kucoin because the fees there are low

I felt discouraged when I made transaction on the site because the charges is too much than expected. Yobit is the best for me

2 minutes ago, Cr7seven said:

I felt discouraged when I made transaction on the site because the charges is too much than expected. Yobit is the best for me

Sure yobit is the best exchanging platform and it is the one of the best exchanges with the very low minimum amount of the exchanging fees

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/4/2019 at 6:17 PM, hexwin said:

Maybe you like to pay high fees? 🙂

Nobody wants that really, or some people might be.

One reason why people might go into exchanges with higher fees is that they assume that with higher fees, the quality and integrity of the exchange must also be high, and that the orders would be executed without problems, as well as deposits and withdrawals.

Though it can be true to some level, but there are still exchanges that are equally reputable as the expensive ones, but with cheaper fees.

There are some exchanges that if you will withdraw or trade they are offering low fees and others are higher,but sometimes the other exchanger has offering no fee in withdrawal with some coins.in every exchanger they have spesiefic coins that are really low fees

For exchange fees are natural because that is where they get their profit to make the exchange keep running, but there are some exchanges out there that fee is not that really high.

In yobit exchange.fees are best exchange rate I mostly use USD to perfect money is 2% same payeer 2% BTC fees equals to 12$ almost .

Most of there exchange have high fees to convert into fait currency .

On 10/1/2019 at 11:50 PM, hexwin said:

You can see major exchanges fees  and comparison from lowest to highest.

What exchange you use and what fees they charge?

New data: oct 4 2019

EF-Ri0zW4AM0Q_M.jpg:large

Old data

photo_2019-09-23_10-11-12.jpg

That is why  I like the Binance  exchange because the transaction fee is low and it is very fast. I like trading bitcoin in the Binance 

I'm not trading much as it wasn't so profitable to me and I couldn't control my feelings as well as I thought I should. Usually the fees I'm paying vary from 0,10-0,20%. Although when trading in Kraken I was given a lot of Kraken shares which help me trade with zero fee. Basically I got all these Kraken shares in 2017 when their exchange was down for many days due to unscheduled maintance. I don't know if they have them for sale but helped me make better trades there.

On 1/25/2020 at 4:20 PM, Mazharulislam95 said:

In the case of extra fees, I need kucoin when they won't command much in which for you to earn more income. Document formerly was relating to binance still Managed to get kicked apart.

Kucoin is the best in this case , agree with you brother . It's my favorite exchange right now 

I didn't know there were exchanges that have such large fees of up to 1%. And what's even more surprising is that we are talking about coinbase pro which should have lower fees 

According to the chart in the first post of the topic, most exchanges have more or less the same amount of fees and there was only one exchange that had considerably higher fees than the others. We should bear in mind that this kind of charts are showing fees in general and if you look more closely into exchanges, you will see that many various fees may be charged for each coin. You can't find an exchange that charges low fees for all coins. So, you must take average fees into consideration.

• +2 1

Different exchange charge different fees .I don't know which exchnage you are using right now , but I want to tell you every exchange charge less charges.

That's why binance exchange is no1 in trading volume because its take less fees, that's the main reason so many peoples join in binance and kucoin because of their low fees strategy, so many people invest in this exchange and don't want to pay extra  fee's in trading, and this exchange are legit also.

This numbers is shifting every the time, and perhaps nearby are other minor exchanges with recovered fees.

Not every one of them are incorporated here.

I just realized that the transaction fee applied by Coinbase is the highest, I personally transaction on yobit, binance & kucoin because the fees there are low.

Yobit and the Binance exchange have the very lowest fees for the all of the process like depositing, tradings and withdrawing the crypto currencies. There are other exchanges sites too where you can find the lowest fees in the comparison of the other exchange.

This is good information for us and i see all details binance take very small fees for exchange i like this exchange and also many exchange are good and take very small fees.