IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...?? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...??

yes ..our btc is safe youbit.bacause they maintain rules properly..they are very secure for the user..so this site is secure for our btc.

Well yes, of course, try and tested because its been a long time that I've stored my coins in yobit and didn't encounter any problem so maybe it is truly safe and secure rest assured.

On 2/13/2020 at 12:17 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I have a question to our senior members and mods,from last night yobit didn't response and our payment is still not collected in this condition is our BTC(satoshies) are safe,and how much time we have to wait.....help me please.

Our btc is safe on yobit. Two days ago yobit blocked my account and I thought yobit is scammed. I felt very bad because I had some btc amount on yobit. But after few minutes my account was unblocked. And I got a message that it was due to protection from unknown malware. And it was for investigation purpose. So I felt yobit is highly active to fight with scammers or hackers. It is good to hold your coins over there.

In term of security Yobit.bet as Good quality in security and if this post is about the delay payment rest assure that your payment will be process you just need to be patience about this sometimes the payment in the campaign is paid but got delay.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Exchange has the highest protection You can see how many cryptocurrencies are placed on the yobit exchange. If you want to keep cryptocurrencies on the stock market this is a really bad idea I would recommend using a cold wallet

For me bitcoin is safe in yobit because i've tried holding a btc there, buy some coins and the withdrawal also. Yobit is a trusted one so don't be worried about that, it will be fine soon.

I have been using yobit for a few years, and I like to keep my bitcoin for a long time in yobit. That is before I started using another wallet for safer options. So, yobit is a good exchange, and I think it's very safe back then and even now. If you feel like you have a lot of bitcoin or you don't feel safe or something, you can always keep them safe in your personal wallet.

Yobit exchange very secure exchange sometime construction or maintenance or happening. Very good exchange I am using for last 2 years there is no complaint yet 

It is true that BTC and any other cryptotalk ke currencies that are asfe on yobit account because yobut account is an account that does a lot of exchanges by yobit and it is a very good one merchant's exchange account with lots of Things stay safe

yeah, yobit is a secure site or market and I guess you are fine with it, you don't have to worry about that. it may be a connection problems or maybe you mistakes on the steps to withdrawal.

There is a technical issue with Yobit Exchange not paying Bitcoin, but they resolve the issue the next day payment. Anything and we have received our Bitcoin, so keep working on the forum. Also face this problem but don't worry about the Bro Yobit Lit Exchange and the salary is really a member of the issue

On 2/13/2020 at 8:47 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I have a question to our senior members and mods,from last night yobit didn't response and our payment is still not collected in this condition is our BTC(satoshies) are safe,and how much time we have to wait.....help me please.

They may didn't fill the wallet for us to receive the payment it is normal you will get the reward soon. Good luck.

On 2/13/2020 at 11:47 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

There are many possible ways.   those are it is  not safe  from hackers .because we don't know that what a hacker can capable of. And it is impossible also to enter to your locker when you have gigantic cash in it. And in my heart I know that yobit exchange is not going down by someone.

On 13.02.2020 at 08:53, Migo said:

I never experienced this, but I think they are safe, actually one time I left some of coins on yobit wallet for a long time before I join this forum but nothing happened to them, yobit is a secure market and I guess you are fine with it, don't worry 

I was thinking about that yesterday..when i imagine that i worked hard and write comments and read..search..ask...and finally my account baned..or my wallet donot be safe...that make me neurvus..but when i read your comments..i feel wel about that..hope somed one write more about safty steps

Sorry for that iam a newbie here. 

But last day i come to know that last day there was a problem in yobit.

I think that was a server problem there,dont worry about it,will be fine very soon.

On 2/13/2020 at 7:47 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

What a rhetoric question! Yobit pays for this campaign with it's Bitcoin and you are asking if the Bitcoin Yobit pays you daily is safe with Yobit? This exchange have been paying people daily  30,000 sat for almost six months and some comes here to promote other exchanges. Why can't you people stuck to the exchange you are promoting?

Personally, I have never encountered this, but I think it is safe, in fact once I left some currencies on yobit wallet for a long time before I joined this forum but nothing happened to them, yobit is a safe market and I think you are fine with it do not worry.

yes i think so because many of the users store their bitcoin in their wallet which is safe as i am also using it and i have experienced no problem and hope same for you

thanks

I think our money is safe in youbit but I don't have any idea about youbit account many member work here and use youbit accounts to safe their btc

I think our money is safe in youbit but I don't have any idea about youbit account many member work here and use youbit accounts to safe their btc