Gold & Crypto - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Gold & Crypto

I will report every spam bot comment you are posting on this topic...

Stay on topic Gold and Crypto and dont post fake robotic comments anymore!

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

I will report every spam bot comment you are posting on this topic...

Stay on topic Gold and Crypto and dont post fake robotic comments anymore!

Exactly, there are so many of them here now and really all over the forum, I think there should be a clean up by deleting not useful post. 

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Gold itself is just a piece of soft yellow metal. The whole question is only that there are industries that form a steady demand, jewelry, investment, construction / production and some other industries. Just for some coincidence, our rings are mostly not platinum, but gold. If you change this or even remove the rings from the wedding ceremony, I think everything can go the other way.
Oil, too, found its consumer. Change gasoline for ethyl alcohol, plastic for organic polymers, and start building roads out of cement, and lo and behold, oil collapsed 2, 3 or even more times. Also cryptocurrencies. They are needed while they are needed...)

pxf.jpg

8 minutes ago, IrinaLavrinova said:

Gold itself is just a piece of soft yellow metal. The whole question is only that there are industries that form a steady demand, jewelry, investment, construction / production and some other industries. Just for some coincidence, our rings are mostly not platinum, but gold. If you change this or even remove the rings from the wedding ceremony, I think everything can go the other way.
Oil, too, found its consumer. Change gasoline for ethyl alcohol, plastic for organic polymers, and start building roads out of cement, and lo and behold, oil collapsed 2, 3 or even more times. Also cryptocurrencies. They are needed while they are needed...)

Gold is also use in so many electronic like silver....that you cant even have crypto minng because you could not make card and computers without precious metals. This is very much connected that you cant separate gold and precious metals from Bitcoin and crypto.

Edited by hexwin

I think gold and crypto compliment each other. If there wouldn't be gold then  we сould not find a decent  comparison for bitcoin and vice versa. 

Edited by cryptex

If we take into account both the periodical technological ease and the inflation created by unlimited currencies, it will be inevitable that the interest in the global dimension will be directed to bitcoin as mentioned in the title.

I am more concerned about the price, the price of gold and the price of bitcoin is very difficult to unite, the price of gold can be said to be stable in a certain range, and the price of bitcoin is very volatile because the price range is very far away. gold has unlimited supply and bitcoin has limited.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

19 minutes ago, maxpetts said:

Gold is the currency of the universe. Countries are going to come out with digital, gold-blockchain monies. They can set taxes, fines and fees on gold, but bitcoin is free

Gold blockchain ? how can we have a blochain based on a real physical asset ? can you please explain what you mean by that ? because I'm not really following

5 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

Gold blockchain ? how can we have a blochain based on a real physical asset ? can you please explain what you mean by that ? because I'm not really following

maybe with certificates (what already is happening) for gold, these days if you buy gold you dont own it at your home but a safe somewhere in the world, you can buy gold and crypto on bitpanda, if you buy gold, they send you all the details where your gold is stored and dont send the gold to you, maybe thats what he meant with goldblockchain 

Some people compared charts of gold and bitcoin and found some similarities

You can wacth this video about for more info:

On 10/2/2019 at 8:08 PM, Glossy said:

Both gold and crypto have its good and bad sides.

For crypto you don't have to have storage or pay for safe box.

For gold you don't depend on electricity and you don't have to have computer knowledge to sell it or buy it.

Sure but both the things are down its price into a a very low level and especially Crypto down its price in no time and raise its price in no time.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

gold is less risky than crypto trading, in gold there is low profit but continuous and in the crypto there is high profit but it is too much risk, if market goes down you will have to wait for the long time to come back and recover loss.

Hard Worker 😎😎

My first choice is crypto,although the price goes up and down,but it can still provide venefits everyday,if gold is the aecong choice

gold is a real object while crypto is a digital asset, as is currency, and crypto is very good for exchanging money, whereas gold is not so good in exchanging money the price is not so drastic and goes down when there is bad news, whereas crypto follows the times with technology It is fantastic, it is generally bitcoin, yeah, but the price can be considered significant between going up and down following the market, yeah, so I think crypto has more potential for profit while gold isn't too good

1 hour ago, bitnoval said:

Well first of all gold is a natural resource it will run out in the future, bitcoin is a digital assets it lives within our computers, the human race will never get rid of computer, so bitcoin will out grow gold in a long distance future.

If there is no gold and precious metals anymore...than there is no computers also,
as they need precious metals like silver and gold to run. Simple fact.
Gold and Bitcoin are connected in more than one ways

2 hours ago, Maksim said:

Crypto vs gold. Bitcoin and gold have bad sides. It seems to me that gold is better because it is a thing that exists in the real world and bitcoin exists only on the Internet, but bitcoin has good protection.

It is always good to diversify, gold is not bad to have it either in actions, money must be taken in different ways to protect yourself.

36 minutes ago, Muneeb said:

Both are different but i prefer crypto coins because will not move like crypto coins if we buy gold and save it it just double our payments in 2 to 3 years but in crypto it 100 time our payments in just 2 to 3 years and its a reality that crypto is best than the gold.

In 2 to 3 years also you can't double your Gold investment, just check what was the price of Gold 2 to 3 years back. Crypto can make double in 3 to 4 months by trading or holding the amount and it is low risk option with Bitcoin plus top alt coins.

On 10/2/2019 at 3:28 AM, hexwin said:

Gold vs crypto: a false dichotomy of epic proportions

What do you think should crypto be against gold or maybe gold and crypto work great together?

I don't see anything wrong in using both of them as Store of Value and as payment option.

There is also several tokens backed by real gold, and this proves that it can work in real life.

For me it shouldnt be any problem with Cryptocurrency and Gold! despite both assets can work together to inhance the capability of both industry Gold can use the blockchain technology to store all information about the industry and cryptocurrency can use Gold as backed for its stablecoin thats an innovative approach for the ever changing industry.

49 minutes ago, meowmeow said:

But I think gold is the safest to invest than the cryptocurrency since you can store it on the banks which is legalize by our country. Unlike crypto, the price of it is volatile and not all of the wallet is safe.

Yes, gold will be the safest than bitcoin, and that is why people out there prefer to use gold as their investment for a long time. But if they want to learn the crypto, I think they will think that bitcoin can also be the best of the investment. They will not think about the volatility of bitcoin price because that will be the part of bitcoin itself.
If gold and bitcoin can work together in real life, that will help people to gain more benefits from both, and I am sure that their finances will also increase. They will have an opportunity to make more money from both bitcoin and gold.

1 minute ago, meowmeow said:

They can try to invest to bitcoin if they know how to play with it. They must know how the market moves so that they will not lose the money that they have invested. Investing in bitcoin is very risky if you do not have any idea into it.

Yes, it is true. As long as they don't sell their coins, they are not lost in the coin, but they only lose in value, and I am sure that the value will be back to the price before. Besides that, the value will be increased so high, especially if the market can back to the bull market. And once the bull market appears, they will make a lot of profit if their coin is one of the profitable coins. 
Yes, investing in bitcoin is very risky, but as long as you don't panic and don't make fast sale because of the down of the price, you will not lose your bitcoin. You will have time to see bitcoin price increases again.

12 hours ago, Maksim said:

Crypto vs gold. Bitcoin and gold have bad sides. It seems to me that gold is better because it is a thing that exists in the real world and bitcoin exists only on the Internet, but bitcoin has good protection.

I also think that gold is better than bitcoin. Gold is a precious metal that is difficult to mine, does not rust from which precious jewelry can be made, whose millennial history has been calculated and can be felt in your hands. And Bitcoin is virtual, it is only on the monitor and on the screens of smartphones

Crypto and gold, two things I really want to have in bulk, they are the most valuable treasures to mankind and their prices will keep going up and they will not lose their values any time soon, investing in them is the best decision you can make.

26 minutes ago, Cris said:

Both gold ans bitcoin has a price but different value. Gold can find in our nature like mining and has a stable value in the market while bitcoin are earned through trading, gambling and etc,. Both can be keep as investment. Both are good in the market.

gold can also be earned through trading and gambling

and also bitcoin can be earned by mining too