Gold & Crypto - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Gold & Crypto

that's right - both that, and another, and the third can be highly speculative investments. there is no substitution of concepts.

I prefer gold over crypto because gold has very good potential in the long run, unlike crypto, crypto may not always have very good value in the future, so the reason I chose gold is a very good value for the future.

On 10/21/2019 at 7:58 AM, dana33 said:

That's why because of stable, it's good for a long term investment or holder. Meanwhile, crypto is not good for a long term stable and holder because the price of crypto is always go down and go up, not stable.

crypto long term has more upsides than gold because whatever happens to gold the price wont be 3000$ next year but crypto on the other hand could go back up and touch 20k with halving in 2020 so yea long term crypto is definitely better

2 hours ago, Cryptonitebuen said:

Cryptocurrency  value  is  unstable,  on  the  other  hand,  Gold  value  is  stable.  Investing  your  money  on  something  with  stable  value  is  not  fun,  cryptocurrency  can  offer  more  profit  than  gold,  with  higher  risk  than  gold,  of  course.  

If you have Bitcoin, then surely you will be making more profit than Gold. As you said risk is involved in Crypto, but we see same thing in Banks and few percent in Gold.

Gold is food for its fixed value but not valuable as a long term investment and not profitable at all. On the other hand, bitcoin continues to reach its highest price and has a potential to make a profit than gold. 

17 hours ago, cryptosix said:

If you have Bitcoin, then surely you will be making more profit than Gold. As you said risk is involved in Crypto, but we see same thing in Banks and few percent in Gold.

That's already a rule. In general, where the risk is very high, a lot of money is made. And at this point the biggest risk is not gold, it's bitcoin.

17 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Risk is available in every where but i think gold is also a very risky investment and bitcoin is also but taking risk is giving us good future.

1 hour ago, bestprofi said:

That's already a rule. In general, where the risk is very high, a lot of money is made. And at this point the biggest risk is not gold, it's bitcoin.

So you believe that Bitcoin will fall to zero? Everyone say the risk is at Bitcoin, then why these people  invest in BTC. Currently investing in Bitcoin is good for some profit, but not double or triple.

well gold is concrete and we can tangible... while crypto is intangible. i think that gold through out the time it lessen its value while bitcoin, it is really depends if its pumped up or dumped down... but i know that in popular opinion gold is more valuable than bitcoin...

I've been thinking about this. How to combine gold and crypto? a custodial solution for gold can probably work, but this has already been done. What about non-fungible tokens, then? could a nugget of gold be printed with a pair of keys? possibly, but who would do this and how? Please tell me how you would solve this kind of egg and chicken problem. I view gold as a commodity, so I would probably go through the route of warehousing receipts.

1 hour ago, cryptosix said:

So you believe that Bitcoin will fall to zero? Everyone say the risk is at Bitcoin, then why these people  invest in BTC. Currently investing in Bitcoin is good for some profit, but not double or triple.

In no case do I think bitcoin will tend to zero. I'm just saying that because of volatility you have a high risk in bitcoin and in general in cryptocurrencies. but due to volatility, money is being made in this area.

In contrast to ordinary cryptocurrency, which is not secure because it is not supported in any way, this gold-guaranteed crypto has a value associated with its assets. According to a market development organization for the gold industry, the World Gold Council (WGC) says that cryptocurrency is very different from gold and cannot be confused with precious metals. The price of gold is certainly very different from cryptocurrency, the average gold price has appreciated 10 percent per year since the fall of the Bretton Woods monetary system.

On 10/6/2019 at 6:51 PM, mikeykun said:

its store of value like gold and diamonds yet its much more good because its  also cash in the same time compare to gold and diamonds which muct be convereted to some value(cash) that accepeted everywhere so you can buy brands,clothes,cars,houses.

But i think crypto is the best busines then the gold business. If we buy BTC when it touch 3000$ low and on that same time we buy gold and safe them both now our 3000$ will touch 9000$ to 10500$ and also 14000$ but just gold give us double profit not like the BTC.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, Kimmy So said:

well gold is concrete and we can tangible... while crypto is intangible. i think that gold through out the time it lessen its value while bitcoin, it is really depends if its pumped up or dumped down... but i know that in popular opinion gold is more valuable than bitcoin...

To me this argument can be in different ways. Yes good has been in existence and is tangibel but Bitcoin is not but if we have to look at them both for a time period investment and profits obtained, I say Bitcoin is more profitable but we don't know what might happen down the line some day.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Bitcoin is called as digital gold ,so bitcoin & gold have many similarities both are highly valuable assets. both the assets are limited in world & in todays world everyone is wanted some gold and more aware peoples invest in bitcoin.

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 6:54 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

gold is a great asset for saving the value of investments but Its not really good for increasing the value of investments as it's price is very very stable against USD

Yes gold is stable against usd but bitcoin value has no limit but there want bestow on it by the market, when bitcoin  market expands every part of the globe the price of bitcoin will sky rocket even if just 20% of the world population invest in bitcoin it will blow the roof.

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 6:54 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

gold is a great asset for saving the value of investments but Its not really good for increasing the value of investments as it's price is very very stable against USD

Yes gold is stable against usd but bitcoin value has no limit but there want bestow on it by the market, when bitcoin  market expands every part of the globe the price of bitcoin will sky rocket even if just 20% of the world population invest in bitcoin it will blow the roof.

15 hours ago, bestprofi said:

In no case do I think bitcoin will tend to zero. I'm just saying that because of volatility you have a high risk in bitcoin and in general in cryptocurrencies. but due to volatility, money is being made in this area.

Yep, but Bitcoin is making more easier to make money online than any other things. Even Volatile of price also it is not stoppable since already reached 10 years. I don't think this time it would reach around $5k as we see a lot of buyers are awaiting to buy BTC.

They cannot work together, as they are, as it were, competitors to each other. Bitcoin should gradually displace gold and become higher than it. And gold can be touched, stolen, hidden half in the basement and no one will know that it even exists in the world) Bitcoin is cooler!

1 hour ago, Unstoppable said:

I think crypto is better because for sending or handling gold is heavy and difficult to move. but crypto is  easy to move. that is why crypto is better to store of value.

Yeah right, the advantages of Crypto are:
digital assets that can be taken anywhere.
payment instrument
Crypto can be sent in any number, even up to decimal fractions
in contrast to gold which is difficult to carry / move and difficult to use as a means of payment. but gold has a more stable value

Cryptocurrency, in my opinion, is more useful and comfortable to use, than gold, but it has some disadvantages like volatility of price and low recognition among people

I choose to invest in both, gold and crypto. I just do not invest all my money in one thing. But the only difference, crypto are more profitable because you can use it for trading or you can just invest to it.

10 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Yep, but Bitcoin is making more easier to make money online than any other things. Even Volatile of price also it is not stoppable since already reached 10 years. I don't think this time it would reach around $5k as we see a lot of buyers are awaiting to buy BTC.

It may fall to endurance levels in the 8800 area but I don't think it goes below them. There is also the emulation of halving that drives the desire for bitcoin holding.

I think that both currencies are good in their own way, if someone figured out how to make their common Union mutually beneficial it would be cool

The main difference of them is that Gold is tangible, while Bitcoin is not.

What drives the price of Bitcoin is mainly the trust that the people (holders) have for Bitcoin.

Gold however, has real-life physical applications such as in digital electronics, and other purposes, combined with its natural rarity and scarcity, raises its market price.

On 10/3/2019 at 3:09 AM, cryptosix said:

Both are different, Gold has a stable price and dependent for some time, while Crypto can change in a hour or so to pump or dump. Gold prices are very low and they rise only some occasions, not all the time. People now a days moved from Gold to Crypto in order to make more profits.

I agree with this, we can use this both to transactions and payments but in terms of price the bitcoin have an high value and also thisbis profitable than gold.