Gold & Crypto - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Gold & Crypto

It's very difficult to equate gold with crypto. The price of crypto and Bitcoin is very volatile, it can be around 10 times that of the dollar compared to the price of gold, and I don't think it's advisable to equate it with the value of gold.

On 10/2/2019 at 12:58 AM, hexwin said:

Gold vs crypto: a false dichotomy of epic proportions

What do you think should crypto be against gold or maybe gold and crypto work great together?

I don't see anything wrong in using both of them as Store of Value and as payment option.

There is also several tokens backed by real gold, and this proves that it can work in real life.

Gold is a very good option to invest. But think about one where is the difference between saving your mone in bank and buying gold. There are no much difference. But the bitcoin is awesome. It gives you very much ways of earning. Bitcoin varies a lot. By which you can earn a good income per day. Gold doesn't vary that much. 

I will choose them both. The best investment in the world is gold and bitcoin. We should smart in every investment.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Keeping Crypto is good for me rather than keeping Gold. Because, Crypto can bring you much more than Gold. But, rest assured that; you are going to participate into right Crypto Project.

Edited by sohaib

I think we should not compare with different things. crypto and gold are totally different. any one can make much profit from crypto than gold.

Both are good investments,But in terms of long investment i prefer gold, because gold are physical and valuable metal/wealth over centuries,it maintained its value while other cryptocurrencies are very volatile when it comes to its price.but cryptos are also good investments,when it comes to short term coz you can easily get profits from it.

1 hour ago, sohaib said:

Keeping Crypto is good for me rather than keeping Gold. Because, Crypto can bring you much more than Gold. But, rest assured that; you are going to participate into right Crypto Project.

You say you need to keep the crypto currency better because it will make more profit. But I would disagree. You can also lose more. I have been holding altcoins for 3 years now and they are only falling in price. Gold is more stable and I'm sure that gold will always be valuable

This two parties have a good and bad side so I think it's hard to compare this two. But all in all Bitcoin is another payment option that is more convenient than gold because for me gold is rare than Bitcoins so that's all.

1 hour ago, sohaib said:

this actually depends on when you bought your crypto because if you bought it after the bull market of 2017 you would be losing money for 2 years now, gold is for those who dont want to risk it.

I think crypto has already triumphed over gold. Is gold growing in value like crypto? Can gold mining go through your computer? Is gold easier to cash out than crypto?

Gold and crypto both are wealth and both are relate to different platform. We can touch gold and feel it, but we can not touch crypto like gold. So they are very different things.

I will definitely consider bitcoin more than gold. I just think that investing in bitcoin would give me more choices on how to grow my income more.

21 hours ago, corrao25 said:

You say you need to keep the crypto currency better because it will make more profit. But I would disagree. You can also lose more. I have been holding altcoins for 3 years now and they are only falling in price. Gold is more stable and I'm sure that gold will always be valuable

We must learn difference between Coins that are better than Gold and the coins that have nothing to do with Gold. Coins like' Trading Coin are not supposed to do anything with Gold because of its volatility. On the other hand, Stable Coin with a Strong Business Model behind is definitely better than Gold. I have experienced that already.

21 hours ago, Naga said:

this actually depends on when you bought your crypto because if you bought it after the bull market of 2017 you would be losing money for 2 years now, gold is for those who dont want to risk it.

Gold vs Trading Coins = High Risk. 

Gold vs Reliable Stable Coins = High chances to get more than Gold for sure 😉

On 12/23/2019 at 10:58 AM, andrehol said:

I think crypto has already triumphed over gold. Is gold growing in value like crypto? Can gold mining go through your computer? Is gold easier to cash out than crypto?

i dont think crypto has triumphed over gold yet because crypto is still two small as a market because its still at 160 billion dollar and gold is over a 10 trillion dollar.

3 hours ago, Naga said:

Я не думаю, что криптозащита за золото все же одержала победу, потому что криптозащита на рынке пока невелика, потому что она все еще стоит 160 миллиардов долларов, а золото превышает 10 триллионов долларов.

but where did they get the figures on the capitalization of gold? but, cryptocurrencies are not very well known! so far the poor awareness of the population is on the side of gold. already changing

8 minutes ago, Redfa said:

I think gold and crypto are almost the same thing..we convert gold to anything anywhere on earth and you can do the same thing with crypto..in my opinion,gold = crypto...

I don't completely agreeing with you because gold is about solid thing that you can touch, recycle it. It's really valuable material what I can not say about crypto. It's just a digital thing which still brings money. Sooner or later it will reborn in something we can touch. Maybe we will be able even to buy a bread in a nearest future, but crypto still zeros and ones

9 hours ago, andrehol said:

but where did they get the figures on the capitalization of gold? but, cryptocurrencies are not very well known! so far the poor awareness of the population is on the side of gold. already changing

gold is a commodity that is being traded around the world so its not that hard to see the marketcap from financial studies, and yes slowly we are seeing people getting to know crypto.

On 10/2/2019 at 8:08 PM, Glossy said:

Both gold and crypto have its good and bad sides.

For crypto you don't have to have storage or pay for safe box.

For gold you don't depend on electricity and you don't have to have computer knowledge to sell it or buy it.

You are right in may openion, if you want to earn good by investing something, then cryptotrade is the best. If I want to like either Gold or Bitcoin, I would like Bitcoin. if we buy bitcoin and hold for some time Will give us more profit than gold But with the passage of time, the price of gold is also increasing 

Gold & Crypto:-

Wow this is great question rise you in my opinion we chose only the crypto currency because the upcominf days the prices of crypto currency goes up more high level but the demand of gold increase very slow speed in this way i suggest all the crypto user they hold crypro currency.

15 hours ago, Redfa said:

We are in an age where technology has become a part of our life and we are already witnessing this,there is many shops and stores and websites in many countries that are accepting cryptos as a payment methods..you can buy almost anything with cryptos..

Yeah, you're right. Technology are developing so fast, that we'll be able to buy anything, or it will change in something more interesting. But in my country we can buy nothing but drugs. We need change legislation in every country to accept crypto at the state level. 

• Useful or interesting 1

everyone who knows crypto are in love with bitcoin

i mean even gold is too lesser in worth compare to btc, also its very easy to earn and make bitcoin in various ways, and now we are in the era of online crypto gambling, then how you can ignore this precious currency

5 hours ago, Ahmed dip said:

Bitcoin may be a distant alternative to safe havens, but CoinShares Group is betting that trading a digital gold asset linked to the token may provide investors with a sense of security. ... One ounce of gold for immediate delivery on Tuesday cost $1,483.61, or about a sixth the price of one Bitcoin....

Of all the precious metals, gold is most popular as an investment and to this day is more secure than Bitcoin. Gold is a more effective safe haven and with the violent volatility of digital currency prices from time to time, full investment in it remains a risk.

17 hours ago, Deig said:

I don't completely agreeing with you because gold is about solid thing that you can touch, recycle it. It's really valuable material what I can not say about crypto. It's just a digital thing which still brings money. Sooner or later it will reborn in something we can touch. Maybe we will be able even to buy a bread in a nearest future, but crypto still zeros and ones

I agree with you. Gold is the oldest thing where until now we make it to keep value our money.

Gold have intrisic value where we can touch it and see it. So we can know what the different gold and other investment. Cryptocurrency and Gold have different world. Where cryptocurrency only can accessed by internet but different with Gold we can bring it with our hand. But i can see both can be as store of value.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

6 minutes ago, febriyana said:

Cryptocurrency and Gold have different world

I don't know when, but I'm sure that we will see how these two worlds merge. Bitkoin, for example, may become as a world currency. Or everything would turn upside down and these two worlds will go to separate ways.