Gold & Crypto - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Gold & Crypto

Good afternoon, as gold and cryptocurrency closely intersect, bitcoin is linked and called crypto ggold? But there are no facts that confirm this statement, I think that bitcoin is still very far from gold, but this is my opinion.

4 minutes ago, BigMozg said:

Good afternoon, as gold and cryptocurrency closely intersect, bitcoin is linked and called crypto ggold? But there are no facts that confirm this statement, I think that bitcoin is still very far from gold, but this is my opinion.

Bitcoin is called as crypto gold because it has the profit for the traders in the same way as it was having in its intial stage and it is also a decentralized asset. So people call it as crypto or digital gold. While now we have to focus on bitcoin only as the time of gold is passed now.

8 minutes ago, CryingCrypt said:

I think for valuable is more on gold the price of gold does not goes down because of its rarity and strong physical aspects, and the price of the crypto is changing depends on the trading on the market and the price of it make goes down than the gold.

It is simple, if someone just want to save their money and do not care for the value increase then yes they ca keep in gold but if a person want to save their money and also want that with time his wealth increases then they have to keep in bitcoin and have to wait for a longer time as in long term the price do not reduce.

13 minutes ago, Survay said:

Bitcoin is called as crypto gold because it has the profit for the traders in the same way as it was having in its intial stage and it is also a decentralized asset. So people call it as crypto or digital gold. While now we have to focus on bitcoin only as the time of gold is passed now.

Why do you think that the time of gold has pessed? What are the prerequisites for this or you just wanted it so, i think that the time of gold has not passed yet, and the time of Bitcoin is yet to come.

7 minutes ago, BigMozg said:

Why do you think that the time of gold has pessed? What are the prerequisites for this or you just wanted it so, i think that the time of gold has not passed yet, and the time of Bitcoin is yet to come.

You are right the time of gold would not ever end.Even when their would be era of digital currency where were dealing in crypto .May be Gold value decreses that time but its never gona be end for gold .The gold is strong and  not gona down easily.Bitcoin is conpared to Gold .Not gold is compared by Bitcoin.

6 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

You are right the time of gold would not ever end.Even when their would be era of digital currency where were dealing in crypto .May be Gold value decreses that time but its never gona be end for gold .The gold is strong and  not gona down easily.Bitcoin is conpared to Gold .Not gold is compared by Bitcoin.

To push gold out of this game, it takes a lot of effort, although there will be a digital era, but gold will always remain in trend, here i agree with you. 

44 minutes ago, BigMozg said:

Can you get the profit from gold in minutes and hours on a large scale? no, right? But it was possible in initial stage of gold. The same is now possible with bitcoin. From bitcoin holdings we can get a large amount of profit with no time when the fluctuation is in the upward direction. 

Those are two different types. It is like you are comparing a president to a pope. Both has advantage and disadvantages. Gold has a fixed value and most people will choose it when they have given a chance to choose. Cryptos particularly bitcoin is a fragment of gold or a piece of it.

Edited by Great Commander

Just now, Great Commander said:

Those are two different types. It is like you are comparing a prsident to a pope. Both has advantage and disadvantages. Gold has a fixed value and most people will choose it when they have given a chance to choose. Cryptos particularly bitcoin is a fragment of gold or a piece of it.

But I think bitcoin is much bigger than gold because gold can be used only as a store of value while bitcoin has many more benefits to us. It is like a currency and a payment system and a wealth store and a technology which solves a lot of issues of the world financial system. 

35 minutes ago, AshaBegam said:

I think they should both work together. Both are very valuable and very much loved and adored by the riches and people who love money lmao. And both important for crypto!

I think exactly the same.
No need to separate gold and Bitcoin. We can use both of the for different purposes

2 hours ago, Survay said:

But I think bitcoin is much bigger than gold because gold can be used only as a store of value while bitcoin has many more benefits to us. It is like a currency and a payment system and a wealth store and a technology which solves a lot of issues of the world financial system. 

Current market of Bitcoin is so small and can't even be compared to gold and other assets.
that is the fact

5 hours ago, AshaBegam said:

I think they should both work together. Both are very valuable and very much loved and adored by the riches and people who love money lmao. And both important for crypto!

how gold is important for crypto ? gold has no effect on crypto not even indirect effects, I don't get your point here

1 hour ago, Alabo said:

and gold which is digital

thanks for letting us know that gold is actually digital and we are living in a dream 😛😄

Good debate video you can watch:
The Gold vs Bitcoin Debate : Anthony Pompliano vs Peter Schiff
I think Peter Schiff must accept Bitcoin 😂

Just now, anikamishti said:

Agree. I also think that both gold and crypto can work together. But Investments in gold are more reliable. But if you want big profits and are not afraid of losses, then bitcoin. If you are satisfied with 3-5% per year, then banking gold.

You can have big profits with crypto, but most people only see big losses in crypto.
They invested in altcoins and 90% of them is dead or they will die soon.

On 10/27/2019 at 3:39 PM, hexwin said:

Current market of Bitcoin is so small and can't even be compared to gold and other assets.
that is the fact

I am not talking about the market but I am talking about the benefits of bitcoin and its features. If you read the details of it then you will find it more beneficial than gold.

4 minutes ago, Thefighter said:

Are you serious? Who said gold price is low? One kilogram of gold costs more than $48.000 today and that is huge. Everyone thinks the price of gold is low because they only think about 1 gram of gold

Your comment also show a big difference and benefit of bitcoin. You are right that 1 kg gold price is $48000 but how will someone carry that much gold. In compare to it we can carry hundreds and thousands of bitcoin and no one can find or feel it. So with that bitcoin is still better. 

2 hours ago, Thefighter said:

Well, it is not that hard to carry 1kg of bitcoin because anyone can hold that amount in their hands. The problem is that it is not safe to carry that much gold with you because you could get robbed.

Yeah and that is the main difference between gold and bitcoin. And this is not the only difference but there are a lot of other features we have in bitcoin like it is all in one.

12 minutes ago, Sunjina said:

Gold and crypto currency both we can store.both will get money. Gold has stable range which change some time. Btc or other crypto can change day by day,it's up or down.

Yeah that is right. Due to these features the investors keep their money in these both. But the traders now mostly go to bitcoin because they like the fluctuations in the price as because of that they can earn a huge profit. 

Just now, Moldovan said:

That's right, Bitcoin gives you the opportunity to make a much more profit in a shorter time because the price of gold moves very slowly every year and it is only good for big investors

No I will not say that big investors go for gold if they know about bitcoin. To gold only those investors go who do not know bitcoin while anyone who know about bitcoin will invest only in bitcoin.

On 10/20/2019 at 10:28 PM, oplale said:

But in the extraction of gold possible breakthroughs in the technology. Deposits of gold are not limited, restricted until the technology of its production. Deposits are considered as an impurity in the rock and ore veins, but gold is full of molten magma, a lot of it in sea water, in space there is a Golden asteroid. )) Question in the technology of production and delivery. 

Yeah, and this makes gold’s supply close to infinite which is not for the price of it. On the other hand, bitcoin -digital gold- has to be 21 millions. That’s it. Also, please not that some of them might be lost (around 4 million!)

On 10/27/2019 at 10:37 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

thanks for letting us know that gold is actually digital and we are living in a dream 😛😄

There are some companies which are selling gold and will save them for you but you cannot trust for a third party for your wealth. With bitcoin you own and keep your wealth with yourself. 

38 minutes ago, opophle said:

Тhis еxрlanаtion is Justified, no роndеr Bitсoin is Known аs gold аnd there аrе а few Aspects bеtwеen them, this is оften vеnturеs аnd dеvеlopment, аnd it is mоre сonvenient to ехchangе bitcoin аnd yоu'll bе ablе Tоo utilizе а little sum for this

It is also easy to sell gold but the buyers of gold are only gold smiths in many countries and they are asking too much fees for them. In some countries they ask a 20% exchange fees for gold. That is a bad factor for the gold buyers.

50 minutes ago, Anonylz said:

Crypto most definitely because the possibility of making more profit is higher in crypto than with gold, although gold is more stable in terms of price fluctuations, with gold you don't worry about price dump every so often but there won't be much profit either as in the case of crypto where the risk is very high as well as profit. 

yeah there is not that much profit in holding gold, but It's very good when you want to just use it as a mean for saving the value of your money over time, I think for that purpose GOLD is the best asset in the world, even better than the real states

55 minutes ago, hafmy said:

I agree that Bitcoin is more profitable than Gold, The market of Gold stable, but when we talk about cryptocurrencies and specially Bitcoin is other things, with his price volatile make more and more profit when is grow or down.

What happens is that the term profitability is very subjective, it can give us many ideas, because it is not very profitable when the btc is in bearish trend, gold is more stable.

On 10/1/2019 at 8:28 PM, hexwin said:

Gold vs crypto: a false dichotomy of epic proportions

What do you think should crypto be against gold or maybe gold and crypto work great together?

I don't see anything wrong in using both of them as Store of Value and as payment option.

There is also several tokens backed by real gold, and this proves that it can work in real life.

I love CryptoCurrency a lot, and i'm in it from the beginning, also i get big profits with trading in some coin, but i'm sorry brother to tell you, that there is no way Crypto will work together with Gold, and also to defeat it is just a dream,

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love