What name coin for the new IEO/ICO next in Yobit? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What name coin for the new IEO/ICO next in Yobit?

Maybe it have a high price so they don't need to make an airdrop for that donyou have more informations please..

I never understood what you mean by your words, I think I have to learn more about cryptocurrency, but I don't know anyone who teaches me all of this.

May learned the application to start with related to it will be productive if authentic, as I imagine big fees designed for a lot of these gold and silver coins as I the application and no get rid of

Most of the new tokens that yobit will launch didn't mention its name on you can only purchase it right after the listing,that's how ieo works,coins can be purchase through an exchange only so those members of that exchange can only purchase it and not like ico where everyone can invest on it.

There will be different coins or the tokens which launch their own IEO/ICO on the exchange according to the timely manners. I guess it is very competitive to list the any coins or tokens on the yobit exchange site. I am expecting the ICO of the AussieDigital on the exchange. 

The exchange often arranges such actions. And always notifies by mail about the conduct of such IEO / ICO. There is also a channel in telegram where you can also find out in advance and chat here is the link. https://t.me/yobichaten

It is actually not so difficult to just wait until the coin come out, because I like to work with already existing cryptocurrency not imagine how it would be.

Basically if you see on how the tye yobit exchange use in making the name of their COINS, it basically starts with the initials of YO and plus any additional word to it as i can say if a coin name which I kind of made,as the YODCY as a coin which the DCU, it's kind of and initial

On 2/12/2020 at 2:12 PM, hmind said:

Yobit has announced the existence of a new IEO / ICO on their exchnange platform that will soon be launcing.  But the explanation is only the supply and magnitude of the rules and how to get them.  Where this time 100% buy on the wall there is no airdrop, or giveaway from this new Token.  What I'm not clear about or I'm not sure about, do you understand what the name of this token is?  Does anyone know and get info about the name issue before launching?

I dont know the answer for your question but it is nice that ypu considered in posting here because you will get the answer that you want from the other users. I hope that the new IEO will be good and have good service to the people. 

YOBIT adds several ICO or IEO at a time and the name of the last currency they added is TPT and we may see other new currencies.

Life is great and enjoy it

It does not have a logical explanation regarding this matter, but I suspect that this currency has distributed a certain amount in other places or its official page and it has been added by the platform not for the purpose of distributing that value to its customers, but rather for a place that has a bitcoin and eth like it is to place it without any platform Any value is distributed

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think IEO / ICO on the Yobit platform is very profitable, because they offer participants, the opportunity to buy from the wall and thus they will inevitably be winners at whatever price they sell.

Yobit always announce name of coin some time before trading but it doesn`t matter, because all of their coins are useless and don`t have product behind it 

I think the IEO / ICO by Yobit is one of the most profitable way in the market due to the possibility of buying from the wall and this feature is exclusively for Yo tokens holders so that the price of Yo tokens increases continuously and is considered a great investment.

In fact, this is not the first time that you have launched a new ICO / IEO token. There are a lot of them on Yobit and more are constantly released. The important thing is not the name of the new token. Is it worth buying or not?

There are new coins that have certain prefixes in the style of Yobit, and are also active and promising for the user! I believe that there is no doubt that the new coin will be a breakthrough!

The name doesn't matter how much the price matters when you put it on the trade and grasp the time to sell it In each period of time, the platform publishes Airdrop, or what can be called free money, and its quantity varies according to the price of the currency and according to patience and luck in choosing the time of sale for it.

• +2 1

This is the first time I've heard of this. If this is true, then I expect a very high price for these currencies. I hope it will be interesting, but does it make sense to launch it without a drop or something free?

The last of them was dlrs currency and its conditions changed from time to time and the conditions for creating 100 useful topics here and when it was launched was at a great price and it achieved many benefits and suitable for the effort expended here and also opened the door for a lot to work in the forum and continue with it Of course, every period of time, Ubis launches new currencies for ico.

This is not a new thing my dear friend. I listen this news several time in yobit. And no one know about this which token will be announced....

On 2/12/2020 at 11:12 AM, hmind said:

Yobit has announced the existence of a new IEO / ICO on their exchnange platform that will soon be launcing.  But the explanation is only the supply and magnitude of the rules and how to get them.  Where this time 100% buy on the wall there is no airdrop, or giveaway from this new Token.  What I'm not clear about or I'm not sure about, do you understand what the name of this token is?  Does anyone know and get info about the name issue before launching?

When you register to Yobit they send you mail about ICO, IEO upcoming and explain as much as they want. For farther information you can contact with Yobit support by mail and telegram. If you are interested in coin you will get more insight of project because they usually don't disclose the project information to members.

So fat I see their is good chance  of earning from ico, ieo at Yobit, you can start with small amount and earn easily. 

• +2 1

I also think about this whenever the yobit announce the IEO/ICO that ehat eill be the coin which will be introduced to the yobit members.

Well, I think I read somewhere that the new token's name is Alisa, if I'm not mistaken. I hope jr has a good launch and performs well in the market.