Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TasinHasan

Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT

I will add Ripple (XRP) on the list as the withdrawal fee in dollar terms is around $0,15, but it is the fastest from all the rest. I've withdrawn with waves too and it took a few minutes. With ripple though it took literally a few seconds. Although this was just a test and I'm not in a hurry. I will keep using waves to withdraw, still I think that I will probably stick with yobit to trade and hold there. It is a really good exchange, fast and reliable.

On 2/11/2020 at 4:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

Hello Friends Today i will discuss about most lowest withdrawn fee from yobit.

1. LTC - withdraw fee 0.002 Costly 0.15$ No Minimum Amount.

2. TRX - withdraw fee 10 Costly 0.24$ No minimum amount.

3. Waves - withdraw fee 0.002 costly 0.0024$ no minimum amount.

* XVG also low fee but wallet maintaince.

All three coins are available on binance And much popular. I recommend to use waves withdraw because this is the lowest fee coin of yobit.

Good information . and you are right but one thing isn't clear to me right now that you already mentioned above the fee . is it calculated on per coin fee like this fee is depending on your amount. Or it is fixed ?.

Fir me i change my bitcoin to usd because i can withdraw my money to payeer with a low fee (2%) for your withdraw . For me the fee is very low. And also I’m using payeer.

The lowest for any transfer at any time, as I personally know, it's the ripple, they hold a transaction of 0.5xrp, which mounts to roughly less than a dollar. Some other with Lowe fees as dogecoin,litecoins

extracting BTC is quite expensive today due to its value ranking yet we could modify our Bitcoin to be able to litecoin due to the fact inside Yobit I came across you could swap the Bitcoin to be able to litecoin then you can certainly we all attract also, it to enable you to we all attract the smallest amount of sum as a result. And it's also furthermore extremely popular on the list of Crypto discuss community forum people.

really? those are no minimum to withdraw? well this is nice tips thank you for sharing this. I usually use xrp just to transferring funds it has low fee but there is minimum to withdraw for it.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/11/2020 at 3:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

All three coins are available on binance And much popular. I recommend to use waves withdraw because this is the lowest fee coin of yobit.

Thanks dear for your inforamative information lower withdraw fee, although I am not yes starting to earning here but soon my earning will start, then I will use this info for my withdraw.

When I withdraw my money for the First time, I converted BTC to LTC, the cost was very little. But currently I'm holding my money on youbit.

1 hour ago, Minhaz mia said:

Server migration fee for data center changes. 4.5 ... which, if you didn't know, is not the most well-known of reputations. ... several SSLs to choose from with A2 Hosting.

Come on! the learning stage is over! So far from learning you is at a stage of following the rules of the forum, it violates a rule when posting offtopic. Nonsense and with a zero contribution.

Do not try to deceive the system with these messages first understand that it deceives the community.

Let's make community if this works and is successful in comments and participation, the forum grows.

Edited by alexisfuentes
text

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

There's many ways to withdraw our earnings here in Yobit.  We must also need to have wallet that supported that coins we want to exchange like coinsbase,  trust wallet,  or we can also trade or invest our bitcoin to Yobit to grow more

On 2/16/2020 at 7:13 AM, hisiaka23 said:

Yes it is might look like the cheapest cost to send very small quantity of crypto currency amount but the fact still remains that they will be fluctuation of coin price in the market and there fore might make it more even lower in value if  price should drop while sending the crypto coin, otherwise I recommend people to withdraw in perfect money

I think that litecoin has the lowest fee right now.

I also noticed that the fee for lifting the yobit is very low. It's very helpful for us. So I usually withdraw my Bitcoins but first convert them to Litcoin.

im using litecoin to convert and transact online because it's only what i know that using of my friend and thanks for that informative and useful to all members here..

Personally I using xrp coin for withdraw my fund xrp coin transfer fees around 0.5 xrp and transaction confirm fast and ethereum also low transfer fees.

Well my it would be litecoin. Its fee is 0.002% per transaction. Always convert your bitcoins in litecoins to withdraw  your earning from yobit. You can also try XPR its fee is also 0.14% per transaction.

On 2/11/2020 at 4:18 PM, Crypto Gamer said:

But which wallet to withdraw theses crypto currencies . I convert the btc into usd and then convert them in perfect money account and it have very less free.

Friend this topic is about the with draw fee to transfer your crypto currencies from yobit to any other crypto currency exchange site .

On 11.02.2020 at 13:18, Crypto Gamer said:

But which wallet to withdraw theses crypto currencies . I convert the btc into usd and then convert them in perfect money account and it have very less free.

Hi..i donot know when i will convert my bitcoin to another format...this opiration is difficult?and how i convert them to perfect money..all these ditailes i don ot know about them..please tell me

On 2/11/2020 at 7:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

Thanks for your information. But most of the time i am using XRP(Ripple) when i want to withdraw my money because i think XRP has the lowest withdrawal fee that i used. It is very convenient to used and also you can earn huge amount of money in XRP right now because the price of it are increasing rapidly.

I don't use any of this strategy but once  i earn here again in cryptotalk paybypost i will convert my bitcoin to xrp because transaction fees here are cheap 

Ltc, xrp, trx and has very low fee almost we have to pay in cents. So if you want to withdraw from yobit exchange then convert your btc to ltc or xrp or trx and enjoying low fee.

• +1 2

Your information is very useful.  We can benefit from the information you provide.  Thanks so much for sharing your valuable information with us.  If you post this way you will certainly be able to gain more fame.

• +1 1

Yes, it is true that Waves has lower costs compared to these LTC coins. So if you want to exchange use the coin, actually Xrp also costs very low in the exchange.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 2/11/2020 at 7:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

When in Yobit I always use XRP when I want to get out.

Good thing is our local exchange supports XRP too and that is why I can get out with cheap transaction fee.

Thanks though for bringing out the other options.