Crypto future - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Arya

Crypto future

AS we see that in 2009 no one knows about bitcoin and do not have interest in bitcoin but after some time in 2016 and 2017 we all see the worth of bitcoin and its power. Crypto future is too bright.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:31 PM, Kventin said:

I am sure that cryptocurrency has a great future. It seems to me that this industry can significantly improve people's lives. Some people have gained financial freedom thanks to cryptocurrency

crypto has a bright future and now people are investing on crypto to make huge profit. in future crypto will available in all over the world for doing payment.

Crypto will develop into awfully lucrative and trending in the future, as in bitcoin you canister earn money. Cryptocurrencies is like an digital change and alsoo it is a online transactions.

Crypto is the future in an online earning only since most countries doesn't really accept it for now.but hoping sooner it will really be legalize.

Yes crypto is the future and it will provide decentralization to the world market eliminating the need for third party and improve trades around the globe and making economies way better, crypto is the change the world have been waiting for.

In my opinion crypto future will be very bright as at present the rates of the coins are very low but it will be increasing very soon just it needs investment as the investors start investing in it the rates will automatically increase and will give good profit to its users.

The future of crypto will come at a time when we have no money. Everything on hand will be as money online. And this is only possible through crypto. So I can say that the future of crypto is very bright.

On 10/10/2019 at 6:50 AM, Arya said:

Crypto will be the future coin and will ditilized the market and grow the economy of our country. It is the very good future planning medium for people and this is the right time for people to invest in it. One should see this and must go through news and sites to have the knowledge about cryplto world.

Yes you are right crypto currencies are expected to have a great future ahead. People should gain enough knowledge about it and then invest in it hopefully it will give big output.

Hello there

I think crypto have a good future, But we need little more opportunity, If we gotta $4-$5 Everyday, then it will great.

Now a day's it is a good part time job.

Regulations also occur on countries acknowledging cryptocurrencies as a threat. People on those countries will be having a hard on dealing with government. 

Yes. I think crypto will go a very long way but I don't think it will take out physical currency. Physical currency will continue to be in circulation. Not all countries will accept usage of crypto so it will be used though but not everywhere. 

The future of the crypto will be very good and the btc will gonna change the living style of the people and the earth will exist as a peace of the human & the pollution will also reduce by funding the ngo with the crypto.

We can't really predict crypto future but just make some assumption but for a that we all know it growing rapidly and soon enough it will be a great achievement to us all. 

Hello friend

Everyone in here we wanna good future with crypto, currently it is a good part time job, but near future we wanna it as a full time job.

This is my opinion.

yes,crypto can be part of our future which can help many people and countries to solve or support fonancial needs,and uplift financial crisis in every community,hope everyone learn and know how to get benefits from crypto.

On 1/6/2020 at 8:53 PM, Ahmed112 said:

Crypto future is bright because of prices and our future is also bright because if we work with crypto in now a days then our future will bright mostly.

Your opinion is correct and I agree if the future of crypto is very bright even the price is very good right now so we can work on crypto then I am sure our future will be better because we know that crypto is beneficial for us.

Crypto currency is going to be used worldwide and every country will be using it as a means of exchange it might replace local currency because Bitcoin now have atm machine.

The future of encryption will have many motivations from many sides, so that it will be the best future with this very new and wonderful technology that opened the doors for everyone to change his life alone.

It's really an upcoming coin. Cryptocurrency reputation is getting increased everyday. Today an individual acquiring significantly take advantage of the Crypto. It really acts as an advertising and marketing compound to all or any. Inside upcoming cryptocurrency will probably be approved simply by every person. Transaction together with cryptocurrency is certain to get protection under the law.

Crypto will be the future coin and grow the economy of our country.  Crypto future is bright. Life is going to easy to use crypto technology.      

The crypto currency is a good  way  of earning.  I think crypto have good future some countries allow this coin and its worldwide coin you could start trading and earn hug amount its good way i really like them 

You are right, its functions are very diverse, and their use is in the real world. Bitcoin is not only traded digitally, but also can really be used in transactions for various products and services, from paying tuition fees to buying property. This will be a good future for crypto.

In my opinion bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency  . because a big number of people use this currency . Also the price of the BTV in increasing now day by day ! 

I think that there will be no massive or world adaption if there will be no regulation . crypto is a great media to income and its the best ever 

On 1/13/2020 at 7:39 PM, Mh raju said:

I think crypto has a good future because many countries has legalize and use crypto currency. Day by day we know that it’s getting accepted and many organisation is it seriously for their own propose.            

There is alot of country don't care about putting rules or anything about cryptocorancy i am in one of them lol..