Crypto future - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Arya

Crypto future

I think in the future crypto will be controlled by states more and decentralization effort will have to compete with state coins. For example China and USA will develop and use their own coin and this way they can track coin users exactly, extract taxes automatically, it will be an exact presence that lets the state apparatus take money from subjects and 24 hour surveillance of their financial activity (even more than today). I think this is a dark future, but nothing we can do about it.

It depends upon how much cryptocurrency grow in future.If we talk about the present value of cryptocurrency it is growing day by day and even some countries are bring in use for future

Edited by Mohammad Irfan
By mistake I wrote the word for the 2nd time

I think cryptocurrency not ligal in every country because its value is so high and want so much security for traveling any where. Fear for stolen etc.

33 minutes ago, chenaram Choudhary said:

I think crypto currency future is better and most of crypto currency is growing in few year. And much better future in crypto currency. 

I am agree with you in and due to the advancement in market and it is growing day by day .There are many projects are launching day by day of crytocurrency

In few years it will change in to big market

I was hearing something like that, we are being able to do real investments with crypto. also many good news are coming every week. These proof that the crypto future is great

Bengali?

View this Topic

Crypto are now recognizing globally everyday that proves that crypto are the future for global economy. Hence, it was not yet legalize because of its decentralized features there will be long time before it will legalize.

On 10/10/2019 at 3:50 AM, Arya said:

Crypto will be the future coin and will ditilized the market and grow the economy of our country. It is the very good future planning medium for people and this is the right time for people to invest in it. One should see this and must go through news and sites to have the knowledge about cryplto world.

I expect a successful future for bitcoin as a digital alternative to money or coins. Although this currency is not an official currency, because it was not issued by a government or a country, it may be used to pay online, and it can be digitally converted,

Crypto does have advantages that paper money does not have, but it takes a long time to become a currency that is used by the majority of people in the future. It needs support from various parties so that crypto can become a coin of the future that can be used by everyone.

yes that's very true, Crypto is the future and will be famous day by day, and many people will invest in crypto and wait for the high leap of bitcoin and will provide a lot of profits to investors.

On 12/9/2019 at 7:45 AM, Emma said:

In future, we will use crypto in every sector of our life as we use fiat now. world is being more digitalized and crypto is the smart payment system. 

we all wish to see this happen but we cant see it anytime soon because those who run the countries are old schoolers who only believe in paper money as value.

It is one of the few things on earth that can bring change. And its demand and use case is increasing day by day. It is also being used in banks. And the demand for it is increasing. And it is getting stronger day by day. And that's why it brings us so many things

Crypto will be bright in future.  Crypto has proven internationally and people indeed we need crypto to call moneter that is happening right now alao make people more easynto do transaction.

Edited by Yanadia
Wrong type

Yes you are correct in this stuff. Because crypto currency will be a part of advancement in the case of technology and money transaction. It can be a way to increase the speed and security of data especially the income of people.

I am sure that cryptocurrency has a great future. It seems to me that this industry can significantly improve people's lives. Some people have gained financial freedom thanks to cryptocurrency

Crypto will not do good to the country's economy. Crypto is determined to help first of all the investors who believe in Bitcoin and keep it. 

You are playing or trying for your own future, I think the cryptocurrency is only sooner or later, it will be very developed in the future and it will have good solvency later.

Yes, crypto will be the future economy . people now are getting the news about crypto they are investing on crypto now. I think this forum is best for getting all type of news.

although it is not yet recognized by many, i still have a hope for it in the future. considering of its popularity right now. 

I think future of crypto is very bright. In future bitcoin will be our main currency. We can do everything with bitcoin. trading with crypto is also good. So i think crypto future is very bright.

but if one day crypto shift or eliminate the position of fiat money in our country I strongly disagree. I think the crypto is quite developed and adopted by the system, but not to disturb the local economy let alone replace the state fiat money with crypto. it will damage the world economy.

Depending on which country, in my country I think that with the help of cryptocurrencies, the government will open a new way to steal money from the budget, they will say taxes on cryptocurrency will go to its development and they will buy a yacht with this money.

Yes you are right crypto is the future of world. Their are many cryptocurrencies in the  market. Crypto is great future in 2020. Many currencies will go up in 2020. Bitcoin is the leader of all cryptocurrencies. No one can beat bitcoin.

That I watch a superior near future meant for cryptocurrency globally.
However, for example, another man, Allow me to get bad.
Experiencing found out the data that is material, get your own private final thoughts.