Crypto future - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Arya

Crypto future

On 10/10/2019 at 6:50 AM, Arya said:

Crypto will be the future coin and will ditilized the market and grow the economy of our country. It is the very good future planning medium for people and this is the right time for people to invest in it. One should see this and must go through news and sites to have the knowledge about cryplto world.

Yes this is the right time to adopt it. Actually we will see people will try to adopt it but it will be slipped from their hands whom are not believing currently. 

On 1/15/2020 at 12:19 AM, azizulhakim said:

Cryptocurrency is getting popular day by day. A lot of people are getting interested in crypto. Investors come and invest their money in new crypto projects. So the future of crypto is bright. I hope one day crypto will be the number one currency all over the world. 

I hope too. Yes the cryptocurrency is going popular currency in the world. Many people trying to enter cryptocurrency. But many of them have false mindset. They only find the money here, where the final they join in scam project and also HYIP. That is bad idea to earn cryptocurrency in instant form.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/10/2019 at 2:50 AM, Arya said:

Crypto will be the future coin and will ditilized the market and grow the economy of our country. It is the very good future planning medium for people and this is the right time for people to invest in it. One should see this and must go through news and sites to have the knowledge about cryplto world.

Not only your country but the whole universe at large. It will really make transaction fast and easy for people around the world . Investment is really a good plan against the future.

Yes, In my opinion there will be  always people afraid to ger into this world coz they used to feel the money in their hands. but in the future of course the new generation will grow their mind for cryptocorancy or other 

There is no worry about crypto future as crypto community is increasing day by day and people are investing in crypto though many country have ban over it but when global community will accept it then these country will also open door for crypto. Therefor crypto has a bright future ahead.

On 10/10/2019 at 8:33 PM, cryptokram said:

I think that there will be no massive or world adaption if there will be no regulation.

If there will nothing from regulation then government will not be able to locate ir have the records of income.

This will be a big threat to economy of every country which tax is the main income of every government! right?

Yes.crypto is non regulated and in digaital form.nobody has control over crypto it mainly depends on the traders abd their trading amount.abd thr number  traders adn investor's are increasimg every day

On 10/10/2019 at 7:50 AM, Arya said:

Crypto will lead the whole world. All the payments will be completed through crypto. Many country already it's payment system.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 10/10/2019 at 6:50 AM, Arya said:

Crypto is the future of the world and in this business we can make good money just investing because crypto market is the new and the best market in the world and it will give us good profit in future because the future of the crypto is good.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the thing that holds the most prominence in everything in the future is circle currency and I think the most current memory of it is that it will be fully integrated into the cryptocurrency in the stock market and vice versaIn the other words, I think the future is very bright.

On 10/10/2019 at 3:50 AM, Arya said:

yes it is still the right time to buy bitcoin and accumulation for the future, because bitcoin will have a huge impact for the future economy but this will require years.

(this is just my opinion, not a financial advise. btc future price could be worth 0)

On 10/10/2019 at 9:50 AM, Arya said:

It is true that cryptocurrencies are good opportunity to everyone. Anyone can learn it and earn from it. It is fun, you do not need to invest. But if you want to have more profit, you can invest. Just consider the risk , and do not invest what you cannot afford to lose.

nMvFbuZ.png

I agree with you because I want cryto to grow more and more. Many people are getting attracted to it now and using it. If the government adopts it as a side currency it will be great.

In my opinion, there is no need for cryptocurrency as the frequency has been declared absolutely prohibitive in many countries around the world so far, and considering all these factors, it seems clear that the future of France is dark except in the dark.as the cryptocurrency gives profit, it should be invested in the meantime, or no investment should be made.

it looks a very bright future with all this investments thats going on right now

the market will grow in the future and that will increase the importance of this field 

The future is uncertain my friend. We can only make predictions. On the basis of available information we can make a good guess that crypto currencies will me very popular and widely accepted as well as used in future.

• +2 1

468x60-3.png

Cryptography has a very wide future because we are developing in all fields and technologies, especially as this development is chased by an evolution in currencies, so I think cryptography is the currency of the next time

From one point of view, the future of cryptocurrency is very bright and on the other side it is seen that the bright side of its future is the dark sideAnd another aspect of darkness is that cryptocurrency is currently declared completely banned by government kurti cryptocurrency in different countries of the world

Yea good future. Cryptocurrency is going to be a democratizing force for the world due to the fact it approves every body with a pc and an internet connection to get access to economic services. The mission of Cryptocurrency is to create an open economic system for the world .

The future of crypto will good for part time, If that full time then need more earning opportunity in here, then it should be a good full time job.

Crypto was going through difficult times because Crypto was also at the peak of success. Throughout 2019, Crypto is going through a difficult period. And this year, I think the Crypto market will recover. And I believe that the future of cryptography is so good that you need to stay here.

In the future .. the cryptocurrency will be bright .. so there's no need for E-payments or banks .. Im so interest to see this future

it was a big beginning of changes to the world of currencies if this will happen no hassle to the transportations, online transactions no hassle of carrying of physical wallets you just need to carry is your mobile phones as your e-wallet it is more convenient at all times.

Cryptocurrency future is the one who will innovate the world, this new technology will be recognise by the future and become the center of all.