Crypto future - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Arya

Crypto future

yes crypto in future very good source of income gain some knowledge about crypto and lots of money trouogh crypto currencies

Cryptocurrency is currently is only alternative payment system. But what i see from first birth cryptocurrency, like Bitcoin. It has good solution beside we use fiat as currency. With Bitcoin we can get decentralized system and also transparent. Until now i don't see any blockchain for coin get hacked, but different with bank i sometimes hear their server get hacked and the customer balance going zero.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I believe that, if everyone hodl bitcoin or altcoin from now on, surely in the future will make a profit. so investing in crypto will definitely not hurt if the product is long-term, because the value of crypto will definitely continue to grow.

Yes you are right Crypto is playing a vital role in growth of economy of different countries and many big countries are entering in crypto like turkey and China recently

There has been a lot of good news about crypto lately. many countries think of national cryptocurrency (China, Switzerland), others (Germany) will allow banks to hold cryptocurrency in 2020. crypto is developing. the future lies with him.

I think and i believe Cryptocurrency future is very very bright.Cryptocurrencey is our future of money.Crypto users increase daily.

this will be the future currency of the world but it make take time or soon it may change.if people have any idea about crypto they are using their money in this market.so please can learn about this market and also open for invest.

Everyone knows that the future of crypto world is wonderful . Because at present it is became more popular day by day and people also love it very much. That's why it has a bright future.

I think crypto currency has great future, because day by day crypto users are increasing. We can pay free worldwide with crypto. It will be our future currency. So i think crypto has great future.

I think crypto currency has great future. Because day by day crypto users are increasing. We can pay worldwide with crypto. In future crypto will become the our future currency. And it has great future.

You got the point and I agree with you. Education is good start to introduce people with crypto even not easy but worth to try. Next step is make them to support crypto by use it as income or alternative payment. The theory is simple but need dedication and time for it. Stay with crypto and better future will be ours.

Crypto already has good foundation but need support from all users, us. Do anything right to stay with crypto, even red market still running we can't stop optimist about crypto. New project, new coin and exchanges program need to support by follow it with our limit. Keep participate with all crypto program not only for money but also for loyalty.

crypto currency:-

The future of crypto currency is very shining and more people take interest in the crypto currency. This is good way for crypto currency and people invest and earn from the crypto currency. The crypto currency is more powerful platform become one day.

On 11/10/2019 at 2:19 PM, Tine0313 said:

No one can predict cryptocurrencies future. I think the volatility of it make it hard to people speculate its exchange value. 

There is also truth in what you say that everyone cannot predict cryptocurrency in the future but they have the right to analyze cryptocurrency for the future even though it is very difficult to achieve.

judging by how much the crypto industry has developed in such a short period of time, and is not going to stop, I believe that cryptocurrencies have a great future and a huge number of areas where they can be applied

Crypto's future will be more shining in my point of view.Their all system has transparency,so that future is good to see.Payment system also great,no one unhappy to them.            

On 1/2/2020 at 11:22 PM, Rahi Ahmed said:

Crypto future is very brits.  Its the future. You have to use this to flow the treand off technology.   Crypto future is verry good. 

Thank you very much for your invitation and advice because I know crypto has a good future and therefore I use this to streamline my technology to be better in the future because I believe that crypto is very good for my future.

I hope that's true, judging by the development of crypto currencies. The possibility in the future that many people accept and use crypto currencies is quite high 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Many countries and the people of their country have learned about crypto. They are dealing with crypto. And earning bitcoin from crypto. Through which they are benefiting greatly. And crypto is expanding. So the future of crypto is bright.

Overall development and improvements are in progress and could easily be seen by intermediate users always uptodate to crypto world. In the future, cryptocurrencies will be available worldwide. 

On 10/10/2019 at 8:22 AM, droidone said:

Some economic analysts predict a big change in crypto is forthcoming as institutional money enters the market. Moreover, there is the possibility that crypto will be floated on the Nasdaq, which would further add credibility to blockchain and its uses as an alternative to conventional currencies. Some predict that all that crypto needs is a verified exchange traded fund (ETF). An ETF would definitely make it easier for people to invest in Bitcoin, but there still needs to be the demand to want to invest in crypto, which some say may not automatically be generated with a fund. And its a great future digtal currency.

Soon all the crypto exchanges are verified and i hope on that time all the world will use the crypto currencies on daily basis because like this all the world will know about this business. If the exchanges would be register in just two to three years than the investors limit is increased 30% to 40% every year.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The official monetary unit in at least a few states will soon disappear, and then the country will be forced to switch to cyber money. Argentina and Venezuela are taken as an example.
Despite the glory of Bitcoin, other cyber currencies will soon burst, as happened with dotcoms in the last century. But that percentage of surviving money will rise significantly in price.
More and more companies are beginning to make payments to performers in the form of electronic money. Cyber money is likely to deprive state power of a monopoly on the introduction of its course.
Updated government departments will be created that are responsible for regulating cryptocurrencies and preparing a new bill. As a result, this may start a new boom in the popularity of bitcoins and altcoins with a clearly defined advantage.
Hundreds of crypto companies will appear, but most of them will not exist for long.
Edited by altcontact

On 10/10/2019 at 8:40 AM, ayatoslaw said:

I also have the same belief as you, crypto will be very big in a few years, like the internet that was once unknown and now all connected via the internet, and cryptocurrency will be like that too. especially what has changed is the payment system, this will displace several other payment instruments, and they are forced to try to switch to cryptocurrency.

Yes yiu gave a very good example of Internet..crypto has a promising future .each day it is growing faster.people investing really a hug amount in the crypto and getting unbelievable profit from the crypto