Crypto future - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Arya

Crypto future

in past no one know about this crypto currency this platform is just get famous know and I think so the future of crypto currency is very bright....

20 hours ago, Ovis25 said:

Crypto currency is going to be used worldwide and every country will be using it as a means of exchange it might replace local currency because Bitcoin now have atm machine.

I strongly agree that the crypto currency will be used throughout the world so that each country will use it as a medium of exchange and transaction tool to replace the local currency even though basically it is impossible to make a replacement.

On 10/9/2019 at 8:10 PM, ayatoslaw said:

I also have the same belief as you, crypto will be very big in a few years, like the internet that was once unknown and now all connected via the internet, and cryptocurrency will be like that too. especially what has changed is the payment system, this will displace several other payment instruments, and they are forced to try to switch to cryptocurrency.

we all have belief on crypto and specially on bitcoin that bitcoin and crpto bull run come and we can get good profit from our investment .we are waiting from long time for bull run.

On 10/10/2019 at 6:50 AM, Arya said:

Crypto will be the future coin and will ditilized the market and grow the economy of our country. It is the very good future planning medium for people and this is the right time for people to invest in it. One should see this and must go through news and sites to have the knowledge about cryplto world.

Crytpo currencies have a very bright future, we all know about it. It will digitalize the system of buying and selling goods as well as many of other works could be taken from that.

The future of crypto can be good or bad.it is not predictable.if the users of crypto can be increased like this we can make the furure of this forum can be good.if it get banned by other countries that can be so bad for this forum.so now we can't say anything.    

When the banks finally see cryptocurrencies as a threat to their existence,they will then integrate cryptocurrencies as a form of payment into their operations. So crypto is the future of currencies.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 10/10/2019 at 4:50 AM, Arya said:

Crypto will be the future coin and will ditilized the market and grow the economy of our country. It is the very good future planning medium for people and this is the right time for people to invest in it. One should see this and must go through news and sites to have the knowledge about cryplto world.

I'm always responding to people when asked, that it is always a good time to invest in crypto. There are times when it is best and these are when prices have fallen by a lot. Bitcoin price will always crash, dragging the rest cryptocurrencies along, but it will crash on a price that will be higher from what when it started rising. 

It goes up in parabolic terms and it always stays above the point it started. This is because it is being adopted by more people and it retains the users and it's community keeps growning and growing. 

The future is still hard to predict. I think even in the future there will more banning or restriction of cryptocurrency from other country, but I also think there will be more adoption will take place in the future. We can only hope that the best will happen in the future.

world most country not accept bitcoin or any currency but some country accept bitcoin officially and it will be feature .

Cryptocurrency online currency, which is just controlled online, cryptocurrency circulates in all countries of the world, cryptocurrencies have huge assets that cryptocurrencies have a huge role in the economy of any country.  H  And the economy will play a huge role in the development of all life.

No one can predict cryptocurrencies future. I think the volatility of it make it hard to people speculate its exchange value.

Yes brother I agree with you. Crypto future is very good. But many people don't know about crypto-currency. Its very profitable platform.   

In my opinion in a few years we will probably know ! .. and I believe in the future of the Cryptocurrency and I think that they will reach to their goal one day !

No one can predict cryptocurrencies future. I think the volatility of it make it hard to people speculate its exchange  value.

Crypto will be shine in future and every field accept it because  only crypto have  approach to join every field crypto currency is a safe many of us trading in crypto currency i also earn in crypto so i think crypto have very bright future 

Cryptocurrency has the latest technology and functions, along with many more new applications to solve this area. The trend of cashless payments around the world is already on the rise

On 10/10/2019 at 7:20 AM, Arya said:

The future is definitely bright for crypto currency and it's users. Everybody is waiting patiently for the massive rise in market price , at this point of time gaining knowledge and experiences is the need. 

On 2/5/2020 at 8:45 PM, DubVision said:

In the near future, the digital currency will lead the currency sector, so don't panic. This is not the first time that prices have fallen, which means that it will still rise. This is even one of the reasons that makes the market interesting.

I  do think so that we gonna have a very bright & amazing future with the living of digital coins because the transaction speed will be fantastic & life gonna happen very beautiful in the near future.

It is the very good future planning medium for people and this is the right time for people to invest in it. One should see this and must go through news and sites to have the knowledge about cryplto world.

I also have the thought that cryptocurrency is the future, the future is extremely bright. I am sure of this. with the problem of losing the market I think it is partly, not really, but I think it is influential. I think it is advisable to use cryptocurrencies.

On 10/10/2019 at 2:50 AM, Arya said:

Yes crypto is the present and future of any country as of now since it helps to lessen the crimes level and also eradicates unemployment

47 minutes ago, locar said:

Well, a few of the nations are illicit this crypto but most of the nations acknowledge bitcoin for exchange and installments, but not all individuals are know this kind of cash.

Individuals does not know about bitcoin because it might be illegal to advertise crypto in public places in some countries or even teach about it.

crypto is best for the future like it is easy to deal with may it is working and non working individuals can join it and i am looking forward for the next steps on it