Don't Post Meaningless Comment - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Don't Post Meaningless Comment

1 hour ago, Rosaline149 said:

Weightless topics are getting deleted every hour by moderators on this forum. I would like to recommend new users please read forum rules and regulations first to avoid the warning points from the forum admins and moderators of this forum. Respect the rules and cheers. 

Yes, this is constantly because of this I myself try to communicate in posts where there are a lot of posts since new posts are more likely to be deleted.

Those are just a one liner post, which is very short and not very helpful at all. Yeah those are maeaningless post. People needs to get their act together and improvre the quality of their posts. 

That's right, thank you for your meaningful comment daily I learned a lot from them and now I'm enjoying this wonderful forum cheers guys.

I also noticed that, unfortunately, the new members publish topics less than 100 characters without meaning and their goal is only to reach 100 posts

They do not have enough experience to answer topics

5 hours ago, rjroshan said:

People joining to the forum daily which is good to see them. We are creating helpful posts for them, to work without spamming. Still we have responsible to keep clean this forum. Some new members just trying to complete their first 100 posts with meaningless posts. Please don't try to break forum rule's.

Captfure.PNG

Capture.PNG

Yes you are right some newbie just want to complete 100 post or comment in this forum, they are commenting spamming , so we should avoid this type of comment.

Always go through the topic and read the hint, before posting rubbish, newbies I think they are the ones who rushing to reach 100 comments that why we have such problems of spamming and useless posts. 

5 hours ago, rjroshan said:

People joining to the forum daily which is good to see them. We are creating helpful posts for them, to work without spamming. Still we have responsible to keep clean this forum. Some new members just trying to complete their first 100 posts with meaningless posts. Please don't try to break forum rule's.

Captfure.PNG

Capture.PNG

There are people in cryptotalk who do not write or speak English correctly, like me, and we have spelling mistakes but this doesn't justify posting meaningless or unintelligible comments.

These comments you posted in the photo are even worse because they aren't even 100 characters they won't be counted so they are pure spam and useless

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Just imagine. I won't be surprised if their accounts are banned as soo as they get to 100 posts.

Instead of creating new topics, they should reply comments with meaningful replies.

Yes you're right. I also see many of these people's posting useless and pointless posts. These should be stopped and nececcery steps should be taken by the admins. 

I think that the new ones are stubborn they don't obey instructions given to them by the forum and most especially most of the newbies are confused they don't have any idea to the topics they are posting to they post whatever crosses their mind

Meaningless comments created just to increase posts counts might create the huge problems later. Be aware and respect the forum rules and guidelines before creating any comments on this forum. I am also newbie on cryptotalk but I have experience of writing since I was already on Bitcointalk forum.  

I agree with you but I think they don't really the biggner rule in this forum so they create useless content every new member must go the rules section and read all forum rules carefully then they make a useful content and post and always follow the rules

It not only new members that post meaningful post. It just for everyone to be conscious of what they want to write  and do it the right way. Thank you .

Well the main purpose of joining this forum is to earn free Bitcoin satoshi that's why many members post  meaning less most of the members read the title and make the post they did not read what is written in topic it is our responsibility first we search properly about topic and then make a post that are useful content which is helpful for the new members looking for knowledge in this forum

7 hours ago, rjroshan said:

Captfure.PNG

Capture.PNG

Well that is not the worst. I encounter far worst than that some users here steal contents from my post then use them to comment in my own content just to complete there daily task imagine how annoying that is for newbie try avoid copying other people contents or comment because the report system of cryptotalk is fast at resolving this problem its either you get a warning or you get banned.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

7 hours ago, rjroshan said:

Captfure.PNG

Capture.PNG

many make threads like this, the cryptotalk team also understands this by increasing the number of durations per post.

This members are not reading the rules and regulations here in this forum, they are just creating their posts here without any knowledge how to posts properly here in this forum, i hope that this members will be clean by the admins here.

A lot of newbies post meaningless or irrelevant comments in order to start earning money money very quickly yet they don't know that they will get banned for posting meaningless comments as stated in the guidelines.

Yes dear friend, you say right if I am also newbie but I notice that reason. Althouht I am also newbie but join this site first read this site all roles and try to learn more info for comment other user post.

Yes its correct we need to be careful in every post that we will make.because sometimes other irrelevant comments are not been paid.all you need to post is the topic that can help to the newbies to learn.

Meaning less comment will lead to delete ur post and you will be finding diffulty by doing tgT so don't post anything first research then understand the topic then post the comment

This is right. Meaningless posts are not  good and desirable. Everyone including the new comers should endeavor to abide by the rules of the forum and make meaningful posts, so that readers can learn from them and also act with them.