Don't Post Meaningless Comment - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Don't Post Meaningless Comment

Yes your right the useless comments have no value it is just wasteg of time .used a meaningful comments that help others users.

I have also noticed exacerbation of these applications recently, and this is very annoying. The situation has become unbearable, and this is the reason why the members left the foot.

This forum is for beginners so obviously they are here to be a part of this knowledge  and earnings based discussion. I am trying to gather useful and relevant information for myself and to share some useful tips for you guys.

Meaningless comments lead to nothing good. This greatly affects to lower your reputation on cryptotalk, and after that, in general, will lead to the deletion of your account. 

i'm a new member on this forum even though I don't have a great deal revel in about the crypto currency however I totally accept as true with you in this reality that we have to post meaningful topics within the remarks and the comments must be related with the subject. i am trying to do the remarks nicely.

If there words they have no purpose there you should't to do here. having no meaning or significance. The paragraph was a jumble of meaningless words... 

Indeed, many accounts that make the topic and content useless because they pursue the number of posts. I agree that we must report on such topics or comments.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I completely agree with you because this is completely unreasonable for us.  That is why no one should comment like this. I completely agree with your statement.

Yes I think we need useful post in this forum. Because if our post is useless then they delete our post

Much appreciated my dear for your benevolent guidance. we ought to adhere to all the principles of this discussion and don't post meanignless substance. in any case our post will be erased by the administrators.

yes you are right we should not do meaningless comment as we are seen new members are joining here only for paymentpurpose they even don't want to get any knowledge of site site and these members are soreading spam post and comment here that should not be done.

We need to constantly remind the newbies of the rules and also motivate them with our success stories on these platform to help them abide by the rules and post meaningful comments. They need to know that there is no rush in crypto business.

I think there should be a filter for these posts and make sub forum that include all common questions and their answers it will be a replacement for all these posts

6 minutes ago, Major-king said:

I’m also new here but I strictly follow the rules and have to calm my self to create something meaningful post you know

just stay uniqua and don't spam. your post will be meaningfull if someone finds it usefull, and is related to topic so its ok and don't worry about such things. just use forum as you use other forums(bitcointalk or others,) they are same in the GENERAL rules.

I agree with your opinion that the reputation of the forum is being wasted and we do not want to do anything that will ruin the forum itself so I would like to say one thing as to how our auntie will maintain good reputation so that work is done.

This is the problem of our forum there are many low quality posters that could not reach 100 characters, they just to spamming in order to reach 100 posts. Guys if you don't want to delete your posts, don't make low quality posts.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think meaningless post is wasting our time and post. I am learning to know about crypto rules so that i can write meaningful post. I am new but i am trying to best in this to write good post.   

Yes i agree with you I noticed a lot of times in cryptocurrency, that members of the keypate only post content that is in a 1 line forum. So I think this is the main reason that the ban is so banned. Thanks

There are many new users who post comments without matching the query.  They should post comments in conjunction with the comments so that others can take ideas and learn something new.

Yes we should keep this in mind that post should contain meaningful information.. many members posts meaningless posts. For this others get board by this. So post that post what provides some knowledge.

On 2/11/2020 at 7:18 AM, rjroshan said:

People joining to the forum daily which is good to see them. We are creating helpful posts for them, to work without spamming. Still we have responsible to keep clean this forum. Some new members just trying to complete their first 100 posts with meaningless posts. Please don't try to break forum rule's.

Captfure.PNG

Capture.PNG

Yes...i also noticed that...it’s not good for them..although they know    the result is..we all should follow the forums rules.  

Don't Post Meaningless Comment. That's right because everyday many useris keep going to join this forum that's why we need more positive posts to help them.

I suggest not to post meaningless comment because this is the platform where people will learn by seeing your comment if you will post meaningless comment this will decrease your reputation which is not good for you and your account your account can be banned or can be blocked for doing that before posting do proper is the then post. 

I think day by day many people  are getting aware of cryptotalk ,also they are joining it. But if members are posting meaningless comments and not posting comments related to the topic. Then may be they will get a warning point also there I'd can be banned.There can also be one point where meaningless posts will not count.