Don't Post Meaningless Comment - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Don't Post Meaningless Comment

I also saw posts like that, they don't even try compose a quality content. They are just focus in quantity that is why I do report it immediately to clean and help for the betterment of the cryptotalk.

Yeah i will also say that as a beginner you should not make meaningless post it is not only bad for the forum but it is also bad for you like your account will get banned for this act so be carefull while making the posts and follow the rules of the forum also.

On 2/10/2020 at 8:18 PM, rjroshan said:

People joining to the forum daily which is good to see them. We are creating helpful posts for them, to work without spamming. Still we have responsible to keep clean this forum. Some new members just trying to complete their first 100 posts with meaningless posts. Please don't try to break forum rule's.

Captfure.PNG

Capture.PNG

Well spoken dear member, they got penalty in the shape of deleting their such messages. What I think their should be such device which allow the texts of posting before check it. There are technologies may be in future they introduce such kind of device or app. Newbie please follow the rules dear.

I don't think you can control these comments, unfortunately.The numbers of beginners and new ones are numerous and increasing.And the comments that don't have too much use I hope that they get the necessary awareness and understand the content of the forum

I agree with you. Some newbies are not following the forum rules but the others are working with dedication. I would say to every newbie to follow the forum's rule and work attentively. 

Yes, friend but it is not a serious issue at all if people are making useless posts and comments let them continue it will not only prevent them from learning but also their post gets deleted. 

Sure we have to post the meaningfully topics because if we will post to topics which has no any meaning this will confuse the newbies and cause to lost their moneys

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Good post brother, we are trying hard to make things good in here.. But i think anyone who real needs to earn bitcoins from this forum, will follow all the required rules without making a single mistake, so please, lets be very careful and serious in here and we can a earn a lot.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I saw a lot of spammers in this forum and j think they're new in cryptotalk. We need to guide them properly because if we let them to do that thing, this forum will become unhealthy. Meaningless post should be deleted.

You are right mate, we should avoid making post anyhow. We should always make sure we read the topic before posting in the topic to avoid being banned from the platform

That's correct brother you must avoid posting meaningless comments. Because it might be copied by the new users, so avoid doing that and also there's a chance you can bebanned, let'ss just post a meaningful comments and useful to every to avoid being banned good luck buddies.

yes,

you are right you must read the post carefully and then comment on it .An useless post just waste the time of all of us ...

so, avoid these mistakes please.............................................................................................

yes,

you are right you must read the post carefully and then comment on it .An useless post just waste the time of all of us ...

so, avoid these mistakes please.............................................................................................

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

Well, I also notice that happenings especially for those who are new and completing their 100 posts maybe because they in rush to complete it and earn right away and that's a bad habit, that's why the forum is very strict right now and implemented the long duration of interval in next posts.

New members tends to make useless comments and sometimes they repeat or copy paste other members comment , this makes the forum look spammed, they should be identified and they should get warning.

On 2/11/2020 at 6:18 AM, rjroshan said:

People joining to the forum daily which is good to see them. We are creating helpful posts for them, to work without spamming. Still we have responsible to keep clean this forum. Some new members just trying to complete their first 100 posts with meaningless posts. Please don't try to break forum rule's.

Captfure.PNG

Capture.PNG

Those new members who want only money from this forum. Those are fools because there earnings are useless without any knowledge. And I personally hate those peoples who think they write only one line and it will impress us all.

Yeah brother I totally agree with you I see most of the new members post meaningless things which is waste of our time and this is not only bad for us this act is also bad for them to as for there account get banned so in my openion the new member should thing first before they post.

Thanks for sharing about useles comment, yes many member of this forum commenting useless topic but they don't know that their all comment will be deleted and they  can get warning point. So we should avoid useless comment posting.

One important tip that helps you to avoid meaningless posts is to take a rest after each 10 posts you write. You should let your mind recovers itself a little. If you make all 30 posts without stopping in between, you will get tired soon and a tired brain will not work efficiently and this will reduce the quality of your posts. Wait for one hour between each 10 posts you make. By working in three stages, you have more time to think about improving your posts.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

Every one this committee should not post any false comments because the new biginners will read our comments and they will get knowledge how to type from us only so .post useful to all of us

• +4 1

11 hours ago, Mujahid Ali said:

This is a humble request to those peoples please dont post whatever you like . When i was newbie i got confused many times . So post meaningful comments

Some have no idea what they say but need to say something to meet the quota rather than help.

What they should do is look for simple topics that allow them to respond based on their experience, then learn to argue their ideas.

• +3 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Agree with you In fact, these empty and obscure topics or posts are increasing day by day. There should be proper strategies to overcome posts like this. Newbies need more guidelines

It is a fact that too many members are spamming meaningless posts and they waste our time doing so. Most of us want to read comments in order to find an answer to the questions raised in the original post. Sometimes we have to read tens of pages of useless information that most of the times does not answer to the question until we find some honest member that actually does that. I agree that spam should get deleted, although sometimes many posts do not deserve it and there is no reasoning behind deciding to do so.

Yes i have noticed many times. Please don't post unnecessary comments and make comments related to the topic.Dont copying others comment ,if you do meaningless comments you should banned.