The best site to collect Bitcoin - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leader83

The best site to collect Bitcoin

Hay muchos toques para recolectar satoshis, cuál de todos es el mejor, no lo sé ya que dejé que se usaran, ya que debes ser constante en la colección.

I'm sincerely sorry, because I haven't started working on the Fribbitco site yet.  Because I'm a user on cryptoscience.  I work on cryptotype and earn free bitcoin from here.  I am trying to make money with Freebitcoin.

11 hours ago, Nazmul420 said:

I don't think it's worth wasting time on such sites. The income is extremely small and at this value it really doesn't help you at all.

why do you think so? you can earn good amount of coins with cryptotalk and bitcointalk couse there are lots of campaign and you can use them as passive income  for you budget.

Agree,freebitco.in is  one of the oldest free crypto faucets that pays,its a bit small at first but when you start playing the multiplier it will slowly increase your free claim every hour.

When you finish the challenge they will not charge you anymore, they will dissipate completely slowly. There are many sites where you can collect a small amount of Bitcoin

Can you at least show some proof that you could actually withdraw the coins that you've collected? For us to belive and to be convinced that it is really a great website that gives out free coins.

freebitco.in is the longest surviving free bitcoins site that I have ever used but it was unable to hold me for a longtime due to the minimal earnings and high minimum withdraw amount that takes longtime to archive and it was a total waste of time in that website for me and I had to evacuate it.

faucets are so much time consuming and doesnt worth your time , it is good website for earning from faucets but cointiply, coinpot and cryptomininggame are more beter than that

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptotalk is perfect. You can earn money and information. It's a great deal in my opinion 🙂

On 10/10/2019 at 12:33 AM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

freebitco.in is considered one of the exploitative sites, nothing more. What is given in Roll is a percentage of someone’s loss in Dice and they make additions to fix the distributed Bitcoin, so I don’t advise you to waste your time with the Roll only to bring visitors to the Dice.

Edited by cryptoya11

I don't like this site because the main source of profit from it is gambling or referral, I like this forum and how to earn from it, we here enjoy discussions about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and in the end we get some bitcoin as well, really this is great.

I do not like these sites, I think they are a waste of time, and a loss of money, and it is one of the worst sites and ways to earn, it is based on gambling

For me to be honest I think most of these site are not reliable because its need to work more than 1 month to collect  a few amount of BTC ! its wasting our time !

On 10/10/2019 at 4:33 AM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

I think now crypto is best site to earn bitcoin.because, now cryptotalk given us perday 30k satoshi for 30 post.so, i always recommended everyone this site.  

According to my experience the best sites for earning bitcoin is Crypto talk and Bitcoin talk ... Here by giving authentic information and knowledge to others you can get a good amount of Bitcoins according to your work... And the site is well secured

If you mean collecting cryptocurrencies using red, then this is a bad way to make money. Cranes pay a penny and in order to get something you need to spend a very, very long time on it.

On 10/14/2019 at 8:12 PM, Devh said:

Freebitcoin system is only good for some free money and for referrals But not fair for dice and gambling dont believe in freebitcoin they are looting too many people's hard earned money by telling them dice but its fixed from backend that if user play high amount then probability becomes low and user lost their funds on such type of gambling. I'm very disappoint on their dice system and its totally scammed. If you want to know then try to spend some affordable amount on it and spend same amount on yobit and see difference. 

Actually I think your right my friend I agree with your opinion if you Know then try to spend some amount on it and some yobit and measure the difference between

good day mate, well there are many faucets thats pays but they need time and passion liek me i discoverd faucetpay it is legit and i got paid by them and i withdrawed but ads will make u crazy

On 10/10/2019 at 6:33 AM, Leader83 said:

It was once the best to get free coins, especially when the bull run has started. But as of now, I think there are more, much better opportunities out there to earn cryptocurrencies, such as this site does, as long as you fulfill what this forum wants, to establish a forum that could be compared to Bitcointalk in quality, while having a more modern platform.

You  are right  but freebitco gives only bit to its users so that I am not in the favour  of  freebitcoin. I think  that it is only the waste of time  to work  in it.

I have never collected bitcoin. So I don't know about that. I think anyone who knows about this topic takes ideas from them

That is a good website actually to earn free bitcoins. But the mastercoin pro is also good for earning bitcoins. These websites are good for free mining and earning good amount of bitcoins. 

This place is so large and sincerely rewarded to the public and they are making enjoyable capital from this site... 

I dont have any , I have been trying so many times to see if I could get some but its not working so we have to really keep everything in perspective and do the right thing so we have to know when to really understand the good ideas of the market to really keep on putting up a good website