Which section do you like more? - Page 3 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

Which section do you like more?

My favorite category is For Beginner.  Here I can share all the information and share the information with others.  All the new members post here and want to know more.  I am very happy with their information.  That's why I like this section.

5 hours ago, Unknown user said:

I like the begunner section more because their is very easy questions and you Can easily learn lots of things their and tell me about what section you like.

Yes i agree with you even i like the beginner section as there are many posts from which you better understand how cryptotalk works.

I like the beginner group because I learn lot of good thing about cryptocurrency but I also like marketplace group.

Well,  i like bitcoin section because i want to learn more about bitcoin and also to discover some new knowledge that i didn't learn before. 

it is good for beginners to check beginners section first to learn everything before going to advanced section and also for learning purpose 
for me i agree with you i love this section more than other

I like about forum section,beginners, crypto world, mobile apps and refferal link section, these are my favorites, but sometimes I post in the other but not too much, mostly I use what I mentioned above because they are good and useful to use too

I mostly likely the cryptoworld section, because in that section have too many topics to discuss also there we discuss not one thing but all things in crypto

Ask the sections are good enough but staying active inside beginner section because all the basic information gets shared under beginner section. There lots of new guys are available. Were can help them to make them known about cryptotalk terms.

21 hours ago, Unknown user said:

I like the begunner section more because their is very easy questions and you Can easily learn lots of things their and tell me about what section you like.

What I like is "Crypto World" and "For Beginner". Because in that section a lot of interesting information and discussion to be discussed.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I also like the beginner section because I can help the beginners for answering their questions and I giving tips for them.. and I also like crypto world section, just discussing about cryptos.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes I like beginner section because in this section we got a experience to learn and to earn, in this section easy questions are given for understand it easily specifically for newbie So, I prefer beginner section..

I really like the beginner section because it helps me get some tips about everything and i can answer to few topics easily thank you happy posting to everyone.

I like crypto world section because in crypto world knowledgeable topics available and second beginner section because easy to write post.

When it comes to learning more about cryptocurrency, I prefer the cryptoworld section because there are lots of useful topics there, but when it comes about trading of course the trading section is better because it focuses about trading unlike cryptoworld it discusses almost everything about crypto.

Here in this forum every section is useful for perticular group of people. None of them are useless but for me crypto world, trading these forums are nice.  

Well for me, for now im like to stay in for beginners section its because i like to helped some members here especially to those new members here to guide them to know some terminologies about cryptocurrency.

I like the section of crypto world, because there is lot to learn as compared to another section, most of comments are done in crypto section only. So i always choose the crypto section to comment or post anything.

I like the crypto section more because I tend to learn more from the available comment. It makes it freely for me also to contribute and interract with the people and also the sharing of  idea. 

I like begginer section because it is very helpful for begginer like us it makes us easy for understanding this cryptotalk nd it will makes us help to learn nd earn easily

On 2/9/2020 at 3:55 PM, Bruno52 said:

I also like the beginner section more because it is easy to answer questions there and it will help me get to 100 comments faster.

I see eye to eye with you in this regard i am also of the same opinion that beginner section is extremely helpful for beginners it allows them not only earn money but allow them to understand community rules.

i like chatting system with other.

because i can easily communication with other and if i have problem then i can chat with other in my language of native persons and with others also.

The part I really like is Crypto world, forums, exchanges, markets and wallets. There is often information that provides the latest knowledge about Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

On 2/9/2020 at 6:45 PM, Unknown user said:

I like the beginner section more because their is very easy questions and you Can easily learn lots of things their and tell me about what section you like.

Same here pal! I like the beginner section because I'm a beginner too, so that I need questions that good for beginners. But I still can't finish my daily qouta faster because I still take some time to do that. For me, it is a tiresome job but good to be a part-time job.