Penny altcoins - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Phil90

Penny altcoins

If you want to invest and you have that trading knowledge in my opinion invest in bitcoin it is the best currency in the crypto world. But there are many other good coins there but i did not know about them and as you are new be carefull from the dead coins or scammers.

Well i have no idea about this because i am also new member here so i can't tell you anymore but from my point of view i don't suggest you to invest on other forum without any trust or confermation.

Boss ripple is best coin for trading i know so for as that ripple is the 3rd biggest crypto currency. Don't worry make good investment in ripple, because ripple is the best crypto currency. In my opinion if you hold these coins you earn good due to price changes. Best of luck.

On 2/9/2020 at 3:32 PM, Phil90 said:

As a complete newb, I've been looking in to what coins to invest in. A couple of questions come to mind, what's the deal with ripple? people seem to love it or hate it. Also what are peoples views on the less that a penny coins, are they worth investing in? 

I don't have any idea about investing but I read many posts every day about the investment and i think bitcoin and ETH coins is best form trading 

Don't invest youre personal.or earned money if i where you i will just invest the crypto or money that j will get here for free yes it is small.amoint but i much prefer that than lossing my own money

I advise you to trade and deal in the most famous cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and others because it is safer and safer than uncommon currencies

The concern with investing in up and coming coins is that there is always the possibility of that coin going dead and therefore you will then lose all of your investment. I would recommend that you invest in coins that are well established like bitcoin and ethereum. Maybe even doge and ltc as well. I don't invest in ripple much so i can't be sure about that, but do research on its market before making an investment there.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well for me I would advice you don't just rush into any investment or trading Because it's very risky , you have to first of all acquire skills and knowledge before going into trading or Investing or else you will face great loss.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are plenty of coins. And among them so many has the potential to grow. But to find them you should invest in all predicted coins. Among them dash and ltc are too good. Some are going to say xrp but i know its not...

Ripple is good potential coin and so many users believe ripple is stable coin in crypto currency, who want safe their money and wait few years they invest in this coin,ripple gives gives 2x profit but need some patients, you have no patients and earn quickly then invest in top coins like bitcoin ETH litcoin and some more coins available to give profit in short period.

On 2/9/2020 at 4:02 PM, Phil90 said:

As a complete newb, I've been looking in to what coins to invest in. A couple of questions come to mind, what's the deal with ripple? people seem to love it or hate it. Also what are peoples views on the less that a penny coins, are they worth investing in? 

Coins with low prices are doubtful because first they could manipulated easily due to low marketcap. Second they are less attractive and could not survive in market. So they are risky to invest. Due to stiff competition small coins facing difficulty to compete in market. So work in successful coins because still they have big scope ahead to grow.

While you want to invest, you can lose your savings very quickly. this method is a risky event and many of my people have failed.

If you are newbie to this forum you should get some knowledge about this forum and invest box and get enough knowledge that how to.deal with the coin market then decide that how to work here

My friend, it is difficult to follow, use and trade in all currencies, they are very many and some are not economical in terms of trading it is better to deal with the most popular and well-known currencies in the cryptocurrency market, for me I only work in Bitcoin + Ethereum currencies, I hope that you have advice on another currency Useful I remember it for me with responses

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Is very good to invest on altcoins, but I recommend you to choose those altcoins on the top, because with them is possible you can recover the loss if you loss in the first time, because they down and then they go up...

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

If you really want to profit, you should work in the field of trading, and if you want to invest, you should invest in famous currencies that have a high price and also advise you to invest small amounts so that you do not suffer any losses

Ripple has great support all the time but it move qith bitcoin so with its price it will be a disaster if bitcoin make a huge dump we will ls alot ad it was giod before now it hs really strong resistance all the times.

Yes it might be worth investing on it but please don't invest all at once because investment doesn't always return profit but sometimes it makes you losses as well.

As a entire newb, I've been looking in to I beg your pardon? coins to invest in. A pair of questions get nearer to mind, what's the dole out with ripple? live in appear to darling it or abhorrence it. in addition I'm sorry? are peoples views on the minus that a currency coins, are they attraction investing in? 

On 2/9/2020 at 4:32 PM, Phil90 said:

Ripple is one the best coin to invest for now. You can see it's historical price you will know about it. Now ripple is in too low price. And it's number three coin of the marke. Although it's have a big community. It's price cann't dump $0.2 hardly.

As if you are a beginner in this forum and I would like to suggest you that if you want to trade or invest in any of the Crypto coins then you can go for the altcoins like ethereum Ripple dogecoin which is very much profitable in the present scenario.

Everyone has their own business, to invest or not in cryptocurrencies that do not generate income. It is up to the investor to choose and determine the cryptocurrency market. There are always risks of investing. 

On 2/9/2020 at 4:32 PM, Phil90 said:

I don't feel good for you. Because as you said you are begginer which is mean you don't have enough knowledge about crypto. And it's too harmful for your funds. So try to learn it first.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Ripple is a strong cryptocurrency that deals with banks and is symbolized by XRP. If you want to trade in altcoins, you must have some experience in this. So you must learn first.

THINK POSITIVE

Be very careful before investing in any sort of altcoins which are available in the cryptocurrency market. Think twice before investing because if you wrongly choose the dead coin , you will lose your hard earned funds. Dead coin can not be sold to get benefits.