Beginner & InvestBox Part 1 - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Beginner & InvestBox Part 1

18 minutes ago, noman said:

That is very informative and help full but I think this is not like trading. And I  really want to try this investbox but I'm low on budget. And thank you for giving us classes of knowledge.

Its not good to invest small amount in yobit.net investbox if you want to try the investbox you need a good quantity of funds to make good profit there.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Great step dude,investing in the yobit investbox can be profitable.But the thing is you have to learn and learn and practice first.After getting some experience you can go for investment there.

First of all, try to invest in the box of the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange. There you will find what is really important in order to start earning cryptocurrency and have a profit. 

that was a helpful and educational post mate, much obliged for sharing that plan to all novices and amateurs here and I trusting that they would comprehend that to develop with this field.

Hello. I have a question why is an empty investbox active? Today I wanted to invest in dollars but got a message "

It is impossible to create an investment because there is not enough reserve funds for the first payment."  what is this?

magad.JPG

Edited by KURTAULI

Thanks my friend for this valueable information as i am new here so i want to learn more and more about crypto world and your post help me alot and in my opinion this is a best place for learning and earning.

• +2 1

I think, this is a good platform for newbies, because you can make a lot of money from it.  But sometimes it is good and sometimes it is less risky to invest.  So be aware of this.

On 2/9/2020 at 8:05 AM, Fattkidd said:

If your a beginner in Cryptocurrency or Just a Newbie in Yobit.net this are the things that you should know about the Investbox in yobit.

Dont take this seriously this is just my Opinion.

1.Funds - The investbox is really profitable when you have a huge funds the more you invest the more you earn using the invest box that is how the investbox works but the question is  what if you dont have a huge fund to invest then my advise is avoid using the investbox if you dont have huge funds because you will just loss your crypto.

2. Investment Plan - Yobit have so many Investment plans you can choose for example Weekly,Monthly and Daily the best to plan to choose is DAILY because some of the invest plan have insuffient balance. I experiance this Insuffient Balance when  my investment did not get paid because they have no more funds for that invest plan so its better to Choose daily investment plan.

3.Token and Coins - When using the investbox try to choose the most promising coins or token because some coins there are not profitable. How do we choose which is profitable ? The best way to check if the coin is promising is if they have Action to active your investment some Investment dont need action to active investment but this investment plan dont last long because so many investor use this type of investment which cause the coin price to drop and the invest plan to go bankrupt.

Those are some few thing you need to know about the investbox.It just part 1 well If your interested in part 2 just let me know and if this help consider giving me ♥️.

As a beginner your post is really important and useful for me you have shared a important information about investing im interested to learn more about investing I hope one day when I get useful knowledge I also invest my money in yobit 

2 hours ago, kirubel said:

Investing in yobit have good interests, but the actionns are so difficult

Yes some action required more funds just to active your investment plan the best exam of this is the 1% yoda which you need to spend 10.000 Satoshi to get 7 Yoda.

Hello my friend. That is very useful information for me, thank you for sharing this valuable information.

Thanks for your information about investment box, yes it's a profitable but need a huge investment, at the moment I not have a enough money to invest in investment box but future I will think to invest in investment box.

I agree with the OP, a little extra from me is that some investments in the investbox require investors to do tasks such as dice and trading. So it must be considered to get profit.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

2 hours ago, dantev1 said:

i think that investbox is very useful function because people can invest some coins in good percents but i think they sould wisely choosing coin to invest there

Well yes you can invest some coins there But if you planning on investing just few amount or small amount then you will not get profit from your investment plan you need to invest a large quantity of funds just to get profit from the invest box.

Thanks for sharing this post .i know many fake website where people trapped but this is authentic site where you traiding and work to for reall earning

It helps me learn about investing, it is true that if you do not have any money to invest in, you should first start earning vest Some useful posts like this that help before investing. thank you. happy Posting.

For now i don't see it as aprofitable one even you have a big capital.becouse they are forcing us to play dice just to have a daily percent to withdraw.it is not like by other investors i think

Well i get interested in the new features in yobit which is invest box and i see great deals from it and i like how it has a guarantee of earning everyday or depends on what plan you choose.

I think it is possible to make money by investing.  So newcomers must invest and make money easily. In this case, scammers must be careful.

Yes my friend you right, your topic is really useful, but in my opinion investbox is really risky, i think learning trading and star trading is better than invest your money in invest box , this is may opinion.

Hello my friend thank you for sharing this valuable information here in forum. As I'm new here i have just completed my 100 posts in this wonderful forum and now I'm looking forward to collect all the satoshi from this forum. 

This is a very useful post. the most important thing is to do the relevant research on the coin that you are looking to invest in, as many of the coins here could go dead. So you should ideally monitor the trends of that coin in the past, and for a couple days before deciding to invest in the coin, to lower the risk as far as is possible. However, with any investment there are risks involved, so be careful when using investbox.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well, I heard about investBox in YoBit chat a lot. I was looking for the details, How it works. So, You explained it nicely. Thank you for the useful information.